Specificaiton of PP spunbond nonwoven fabric:
Width:within 3.2m and could be sliced as customer's request
Feature of PP spunbond nonwoven fabric:
Eco-friendly, water repellent
Can have anti-UV, anti-bacteria,anti-static,flame retardant function as request
Tear resistant, shrink-resistant
Strong strength and elongation, soft, non-toxic
Excellent property of air through
Application of PP spunbond nonwoven fabric:
(10~40gsm ) for medical/hygiene such as cap,mask,gown
(50~100gsm) shopping bags, suits pockets, gifts bags, sofa upholstery
(50~120gsm) sofa upholstery, home furnishing, handbag lining,shoe leather lining
- Q:What's the difference between nylon and Dacron?
- Also known as Nylon, polyamide fiber. Advantages are high strength, high wear resistance, high chemical resistance, good resistance to deformation and aging resistance. The disadvantage is that the handle is hard. The more famous ones are PERTEX, CORDURA. General 70D multiples of nylon cloth, such as 70D, 210D, 420D, 840D, 1680D are nylon material, fabric gloss is relatively bright, feel more slippery. Generally speaking, the bags are made of nylon Oxford cloth. The difference between nylon and polyester is the simplest method of combustion! Polyester has a strong black smoke, a white smoke of nylon, and the residue after burning. The polyester pinches and the nylon becomes plastic! Nylon is two times as expensive as polyester. Nylon, near the flame rapidly kink melted into white gel, in the flame burning melt dripping and blistering, burning no flame, leaving the flame to burn, emitting a smell of celery, after cooling the melt is not easy to light brown. Polyester, easy to ignite, near flame melting, burning melts as well as black smoke, flame yellow, fragrant smell, after burning ashes to dark brown lumps, fingers can be crushed.
- Q:What are the features of jacquard fabrics? What fabric comes from?
- In general, the quality of cotton yarn is too much, it is impossible to weave a molding pattern, so the selection of jacquard fabrics are raw materials of high quality cotton, yarn weaving to be more detailed, generally around 40s. The jacquard bed made of this kind of fabric is more solid, soft and smooth, wear-resistant and difficult to change, and it is not easy to fade when washing. It feels more comfortable and breathable when using.
- Q:Features of wool fabrics
- Acrylic imitation wool fabric: texture than pure wool fabric light and fluffy, feel warm and soft, strong sense of wool type. Bright colors, but not soft, and some dazzling. Not as good as crisp wool like polyester fabric, elastic, grasping the crease after pinch. Hang out, light.Viscose imitation wool fabric: glossy, light lacking light of natural animal hair. Feel weak, not a square body. Rebound resilience is poor, fabric after grasping and loosening, it is difficult to immediately bounce, easy to wrinkle and difficult to recover. After wearing, the surface is easy to fluff, and the fabric is hard and astringent after wet water.
- Q:What's the difference between fabric and lining?
- A simple method of identifying fabric ingredients is the combustion method. It is in the clothing seams side under a wisp of smoke contains the warp and weft yarn cloth, the light with fire, observe the state of combustion flame, smell the smell of burning yarn cloth, see the residue after burning, in order to determine the fabric and clothing durability components marked on the label are matched to identify the authenticity of fabric composition.
- Q:What is the al-baq'a?
- Alpaca from a "Alpaca" (also known as "al-baq'a") of the animal, the animal grows mainly in the Andes of Peru. The Andes are 4500 meters above sea level, with a great temperature difference between day and night, -20 to -18 degrees in the night, and 15~18 degrees in the daytime. The radiation of the sun is strong, the atmosphere is thin and the wind is cold. An alpaca that lives in such a harsh environment, of course, its hair resists extreme temperature changes. Alpaca can not only moisturizing, can effectively resist solar radiation, alpaca fiber containing medullary cavity visible under the microscope, so its performance is better than that of warm wool, cashmere and mohair.
- Q:Compared modal fabric and cotton fabric, which is more expensive? Modal and Audel the same?
- Modal fabric defect is Tingkuo difference therefore generally don't fiber blended the underwear and used more
- Q:What are the materials of cashmere and cotton more comfortable?
- It's also a kind of fabric structure. The common fabric structure with plain weave, twill, satin etc.. I would like to ask you, is to compare the quality of cashmere fabrics and other types of pure cotton fabric?. Personally feel that cashmere fabric is more suitable for winter, plain and so on more suitable for summer and autumn.
- Q:What fabric is blended?
- Blending means that the ingredients contain two or more than two ingredients, blends, no fixed fabric, many blends, cotton and polyester blends, cotton and brocade blends, TR blends, lots and lots
- Q:What does "F.Poliamm" mean in fabric ingredients?
- Not F.Poliamm, but F.poliammide, is Italian, indicate a component - polyamide fabric.
- Q:What is Tencel denim?
- Tencel is a cellulose fiber, using solvent spinning technology, dry strength is slightly lower than that of polyester, but significantly higher than the viscose fiber, viscose wet ratio has improved significantly, with very high rigidity, good dimensional stability washing (only 2% shrinkage), moisture absorption is higher. The fiber cross-section is round or oval, shiny and beautiful, soft hand feeling, good drapability, elegant and good. To sum up: warm and soft Tencel with 1 cotton 2 polyester high tenacity 3 wool but it is in hot and humid conditions in cold water, easy to harden, pick down is not good.
Nobal,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of PET and PP Spunbond nonwoven fabric, its many products winning the honor of national new product.
Since the establishment of our company, we devoted ourselves providing good product and satisfying service, not only for the domestic customers, but also for the customer abroad.So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 50%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range