Specifications of Fancy Yarn Twister
||Fancy Yarn Twister
|Spinning Cotton loop yarn,TT yarn, slub/knop yarn,2 color changer fancy yarn|
|Specifications:(As per one set)|
|Range of count
|Range of fibre length
|Range of draft
||about 2 to 50|
|Speed of hollow spindle
|Speed of false-twister
|Fibre length range
|Voltage220 AC 50Hz
||220/3*380V AC 50Hz|
Packaging & Delivery of Fancy Yarn Twister
Packaging Detail: Wooden or bulk
Delivery Detail: within 40days after receive prepayment or L/C
Advantages of Fancy Yarn Twister
1.Wide applied scope
2.AC Invertor & Motor
3.Big winding capacity
4.Longer life for spare part
5.Strong suitability for material
6.Lifting mechanism with planetary
7.Anti-converting turning device for roller
8.Mechanism of twisting direction changing
9.Two procedure of twine can be finished in one time
10.Latest technology used to force the melt into the die very effectively
- Q:Textile machinery points which six categories? What is the main role?
- Spinning equipment is divided into processing short fiber and processing long fiber two categories. Cotton and cotton chemical fiber short fiber, wool, linen, silk and its blended fiber long fiber. Two types of fiber processing processes are different, the equipment can not be universal, but some of the machine design principles are similar. Even if the same type of equipment, the structure of the machine is similar, but because of the nature of raw materials and the final requirements of the fabric is different, generally can not be universal.
- Q:What is the task of preparing the process before spinning?
- The pressed raw cotton was loosened to about 0.1 mg of cotton
- Q:When the textile industry, as well as the history of the textile industry development?
- Ancient Chinese textile and printing and dyeing technology has a very long history, as early as in the primitive society, the ancients in order to adapt to climate change, has learned to take the land, the use of natural resources as textile and printing and dyeing raw materials, and the manufacture of simple textile tools. Until today, our daily clothing, certain daily necessities and works of art are the products of textile and printing and dyeing technology.
- Q:What is the second-hand textile machinery import clearance process?
- First determine the customs code (HS) of the equipment to confirm whether to allow imports, whether it relates to imported electromechanical
- Q:What is the history of the development of textile machinery?
- China's Warring States period looms have been using the principle of leverage to pedal connecting the heald frame to complete the opening action. In 1733 the British J. Kai (also translated John Kay) invented the shuttle, hit the shuttle, so that high-speed flight, loom productivity can be doubled.
- Q:How to promote the textile machinery industry transformation and upgrading?
- To assist in the provision of ancillary equipment and services, from the extension of product supply
- Q:What is the chenille mechanical principle?
- The chenille spinning machine is also called a new type of spinning equipment for the production and processing of chenille yarn
- Q:What are the general fixed assets of the textile industry?
- Spinning equipment, chemical fiber machinery, vinylon equipment, Wei Lun short wire spinning machine
- Q:Why did the first industrial revolution begin with the sign of Jenny's textile machine rather than shuttle?
- In the 1860s, the industrial revolution began with the British cotton industry, and then spread to mining, smelting, transportation and other industries in Europe
- Q:What is a pedal loom?
- The use of foot pedal to improve the opening of the loom is a major invention in the history of the development of looms, it will weave hands from the mention of comprehensive action freed, to specialize in the shuttle and beating, greatly improving the productivity
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||18000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range