Specifications of Fancy Yarn Twister
||Fancy Yarn Twister
|Spinning Cotton loop yarn,TT yarn, slub/knop yarn,2 color changer fancy yarn|
|Specifications:(As per one set)|
|Range of count
|Range of fibre length
|Range of draft
||about 2 to 50|
|Speed of hollow spindle
|Speed of false-twister
|Fibre length range
|Voltage220 AC 50Hz
||220/3*380V AC 50Hz|
Packaging & Delivery of Fancy Yarn Twister
Packaging Detail: Wooden or bulk
Delivery Detail: within 40days after receive prepayment or L/C
Advantages of Fancy Yarn Twister
1.Wide applied scope
2.AC Invertor & Motor
3.Big winding capacity
4.Longer life for spare part
5.Strong suitability for material
6.Lifting mechanism with planetary
7.Anti-converting turning device for roller
8.Mechanism of twisting direction changing
9.Two procedure of twine can be finished in one time
10.Latest technology used to force the melt into the die very effectively
- Q:What is a large hydraulic spinning wheel?
- To spar, for example, GM spinning up to 3 pounds per day spinning, and large spinning a day and night can be spinning more than 100 kilos. When spinning, it is necessary to use enough hemp to meet its production capacity
- Q:How to promote the textile machinery industry transformation and upgrading?
- To assist in the provision of ancillary equipment and services, from the extension of product supply
- Q:What is the cashmere dyeing process?
- Consolidate all factors from the fiber to the end of the cost of spinning is not as the industry has reached a consensus that the dark color than dyeing light yarn cost is high, but light-colored, dark yarn cost is low, The highest cost of yarn
- Q:What is the second-hand textile machinery import clearance process?
- 2. After the replacement of parts to form mixed or refurbished, restored, the basic to maintain the original technical performance, play the original role of the equipment can be recognized as second-hand equipment;
- Q:Why the first industrial revolution in the cotton textile industry innovation will cause the British national yarn shortage?
- In 1733, a cotton weaving workshop mechanic Kai Yi invented the shuttle. Kay has been a watchmaker, skilled mechanical technology. He put some of the clocks in the process and process skills applied to the hand loom, and finally invented the shuttle this new weaving tool. A shuttle with a shuttle is actually an automatic shuttle loom that is more than double the efficiency of the original loom - although its driving force is still manpower
- Q:What are the mechanical characteristics of textile machinery?
- The complete set of textile machinery is also subordinate to the process. For example, according to the cotton spinning process configuration of complete sets of machines, models arranged in order, the number of fixed relationship between the number of machines are determined by the process requirements. Another example is the scope of the work of the weaving machine weaving products, the need to configure the appropriate range of work inspection cloth, the amount of cloth and dyeing and finishing equipment, also belong to the set of. Therefore, the complete set of textile machinery not only exists in a factory, also exists between the plant and the plant.
- Q:What is the textile process?
- , clear cotton process: to remove most of the raw cotton impurities, defects and not spinning short fiber.
- Q:What is the history of the development of textile machinery?
- 785 British E. Cartwright (also translated Edmund Carter Wright) invented the power loom, the same year the United Kingdom built the world's first steam-powered cotton textile mill, the textile industry from the workshop to the large industrial industry A turning point in the production transition. The progress of human society and the increase of population have promoted the development of textile industry and promoted the improvement of textile machinery accordingly. Energy reform (with steam instead of manpower, animal power) is laid the foundation of modern textile machinery.
- Q:What are the classification of textile machinery?
- 5. Modern textile machinery:
- Q:What are the general fixed assets of the textile industry?
- Cord wire spinning machine, nylon filament spinning machine, other polyester, nylon equipment, polypropylene equipment, cellulose fiber equipment
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||18000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range