Specifications of Spinning Machinery
1.Use touch-screen that easy to operation.
2.Little noise and libration.
3.Easy electrocircuit is convenient to maintenance.
4.Touchscreen+PLC.The small prototype include opener,carding,drawing,roving,spinning,doubling,twisting,winder,fancy yarn machine.
Packaging & Delivery of Spinning Machinery
Packaging Detail: Wooden or bulk
Delivery Detail: within 40days after receive prepayment or L/C
Technical Parameters of Spinning Machinery
Fibre length range:22 to 42mm
Range of draft :about 2 to 50
Range of twist :about 200 to 2000
speed of spindle:12000rpm
Power:550W(middle and behind rollers,front roller,spindle,falling and rising are driven by motors)
Voltage:220 AC 50/60Hz
|speed of spindle12000rpm
||220 AC 50Hz|
- Q:Textile machinery points which six categories? What is the main role?
- Textile machinery is the natural fiber or chemical fiber processing into textiles required by the various mechanical equipment collectively
- Q:What are the mechanical characteristics of textile machinery?
- The continuity of textile machinery is subject to the process. For example: spinning 20.8 ~ 27.8 cotton yarn, from cotton to spinning the total draw ratio of 13900 ~ 19000 times. The process needs to go through the process of cleaning cotton, carding, parallel drawing, roving, spun yarn and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to distribute the drawing to the corresponding equipment of each process. Another example is the resin processing process (see crease-resistant finishing), the fabric first immersed in the dip mill resin, and then in the baking machine by high temperature treatment resin condensation between the fibers, and finally in the flat washing machine by soaping, washing away The combined resin residue is dried with a dryer. The whole process is determined by the process requirements, can not be reversed, unconditionally omitted or merge process.
- Q:What is the textile process?
- Weaving process mainly include: winding, warping, sizing, through, weaving, finishing.
- Q:When the textile industry, as well as the history of the textile industry development?
- Silk is the most excellent, longest and finest textile fiber in all natural fibers and can be woven in a variety of complex pattern jacquard fabrics. The extensive use of silk fiber, greatly promoted the ancient Chinese textile technology and textile machinery progress, so that silk production technology in ancient China to become the most unique and representative of the textile technology.
- Q:What is the second-hand textile machinery import clearance process?
- First determine the customs code (HS) of the equipment to confirm whether to allow imports, whether it relates to imported electromechanical
- Q:How is the machine automatically connected to the machine?
- WL2001 automatic access machine, is the company's gold products, its parts are made of high quality steel, and after heat treatment, with well-produced, accurate size, high finish, wear resistance and so on.
- Q:What is a large hydraulic spinning wheel?
- Song and Yuan Dynasties, with the socio-economic development, in a variety of transmission machine on the basis of spinning, and gradually produced a dozens of spindle spindle
- Q:When did Chinese ancient textile technology come from? Why does Europe call China "silk country"?
- Indicating that more than 3400 years ago, our people have mastered the bark fiber degumming technology. These linen textile level has been equivalent to more than a thousand years after the Western Han Dynasty maw heap of the tomb of linen
- Q:What is the historical background of the mechanization of the British cotton textile industry?
- Market: Britain's overseas colonial activities have expanded the overseas colonial market, enclosure movement has expanded the domestic market;
- Q:What are the general fixed assets of the textile industry?
- Cord wire spinning machine, nylon filament spinning machine, other polyester, nylon equipment, polypropylene equipment, cellulose fiber equipment
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||18000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range