USAGE OF THEMACHINE:
E228l Serles Double Needle Bar Warp Knitting Machines have two types: High pileplush, short pile plush(DM).
E2281 warp knitting machine is used for 18-30(60)mm high double plush which iscut to single face plush fabrics on plush fabric separating machine, thefabrics can be used for acrylic boa, blanket. car decorative fabrics. TheKnitting materials used are polyester fibre, acrylic, viscose rayon, wool, etc.
E2281DM warp knitting machine is used for 4-25 mm short double plush which iscut to single face plush fabrics. The fabrics are widely used for sofa,automobiles, curtain. decoration fabrics, etc. The knitting materials used arepolyester, polyamide, acrylic, polypropylene, viscose rayon and cotton, blendedyarn,etc.
● CHARACTER OF THE MACHINE:
This machine is an improvement on GE283 double needle bar warp knittingmachine, it has the character as the follows compared with GE283.
The trick plate space of E2281 warp knitting machine is 18 - 30mm, and is usedfor 4~25mm or 16~60mm high double.
（High pile machine）
（short pile machine）
（ High pile machine）
（short pile machine）
（High pile machine）
（short pile machine)
（High pile machine)
（short pile machine）
Double needle bar
Latch needle-individually set in 1 inch wide sections,can be shosen to uae.
Number of guide bars
High pile machine：5
short pile machine：6
Trace batching diameter(mm)
High pile machine：16～30、16～60
short pile machine：4 ～25
Fabric batcjing diameter
Ground bar yarn:2.24～15.46
Pile bar yarn：8.6～55.80(short pile machine)
Pile bar yarn：21.69～140.68(High pile machine)
Distance of shog
Possible range of patterning
(Pattern disc-with the machine)
(Pattern chain-offering by ordering)
Sectional beam sizes
Ground bar yarn：∮535x535(∮21x21)、∮762x535(∮30x21)
Pile bar yarn：∮762x535(∮30x21)、∮1016x535(∮40x21)
Roller active yarn feeding(with timing belt) and warp beam inactive yarn feeding are co-operated.
Power for Main motor
Power for inching motor
Pile yarm supply device
High plie machine:Creel
short pile machine：Warp beam support or Sectional warp beam)
Main machine weight(kg)
- Q:What is the task of preparing the process before spinning?
- The pressed raw cotton was loosened to about 0.1 mg of cotton
- Q:Textile machinery industry how to have prospects?
- In the textile industry, driven by China's textile machinery manufacturing industry to achieve a lengthy development. At present, China's textile machinery manufacturing industry has become a complete range, to meet the needs of the textile industry, with independent research and development capacity of the pillar industries.
- Q:How does the mechanical wave generated in the spinning process work?
- The frequency of the mechanical waves generated by the strip is almost the same on the wave source. The direction of transmission is also roughly the same.
- Q:What are the related fields of textile engineering?
- Business training objectives: The professional training with textile engineering knowledge and ability, in the textile enterprises, scientific research, teaching and other departments engaged in textile design and development, textile design, textile production quality control, production and technological transformation and the initial management and management capacity Senior engineering and technical personnel.
- Q:What is the history of the development of textile machinery?
- 1779 British S. Crompton (Samuel Crompton) invented the spinning machine. After the introduction of the United States, 1828 American J. Thorpe invented the ring spinning machine, due to the use of continuous spinning to improve productivity several times.
- Q:What is the cashmere dyeing process?
- The effect of dyeing on the quality and cost of woolen cashmere yarns The relationship between dyeing cost and dyeing cost is very small. When the fiber is dark, the fiber strength decreases and the spinning consumption increases. Heavy role
- Q:What is the current status of the textile industry?
- The global textile industry market uncertainty is increasing, which with the global credit crisis and the United States, the EU economic growth slowdown in the trend will bring impact on the clothing retail industry. The dollar outreach, crude oil prices ups and downs and China's textile exports to Europe will lift the limit, are declared a major change. By the US economic slowdown, corporate sales will decline. And because the United States, Europe may implement new trade barriers, so the global textile industry procurement may be a significant change in the trend. In addition, there are less than 3 months, for the textile and apparel products quota system will end. This international textile and apparel trade system changes are the latest challenges faced by textile and garment enterprises, not only with hope and opportunity, but also with a great risk.
- Q:The state of the textile industry machinery revitalization, expanding domestic demand, the specific policy is what?
- Textile machinery products exports will account for more than 30% of the same period output value; textile machinery industry equipment, the whole industry will reach more than 10% numerical control, of which key key enterprises will reach 15% -20%; key textile machinery products key parts , The new special-purpose pieces of finishing capacity index will reach 1-1.25. Therefore, China's textile industry development space is huge.
- Q:What are the general fixed assets of the textile industry?
- Spinning equipment, chemical fiber machinery, vinylon equipment, Wei Lun short wire spinning machine
- Q:Textile equipment to protect the work is not a special type of work?
- First, the original State Administration of Labor "on the textile industry chemical fiber (viscose) toxic and hazardous operations early retirement job of the reply (81) Laojue Zi word 36) document, the following 13 types of toxic and hazardous special types of work: Carbon disulfide manufacturing, calcium sulphate liquid preparation workers, diggers, detergents, bleach, sulfonation, plate and frame filter workers, spinning workers, filament twist yarn and silk workers, filament head workers, filament Silk workers, cellophane manufacturing workers, iron chromium salt manufacturing workers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range