Order On-line Tracking
1. Cummins turbocharged diesel engine with rich power surplus in good performance above an elevation of 4000 meters.
2. Hydrostatic wheel & drum travel drive operated by a single control level ant two range infinitely variable spees Hydraulic Pump and Motor made by good reputation company.
3. Parking brake hydraulically mounted in central input of the driving axle with oil-cut off braking for reliable safety.
4. Circle arc glasses cabin with air conditioner(option) and curve engine hood for unique streamline shape appearance.
5. Engine mounted with backward power output and turnover engine hood allow easy access to the main hydraulic components.
Training Solutions – we develop our people through high impact training. We increase the connective intelligence potential of individuals and teams through practical, solution-focused programs in areas such as innovation, team collaboration, management development, strategic thinking and decision making.
2.Coaching Solutions - we increase leadership potential with performance coaching. We increase the connective intelligence potential of our managers and key contributors, assessing and developing both their cognitive and emotional intelligence's (capabilities) as the latest research, and practical experience, indicates that both are needed to drive sustained performance.
3.Reward Solutions – We reward our deserving people based on performance (we ensure equitable treatment of employees because appraisals are based on result of performance) by providing the necessary incentives. Its components can be a combination of bonuses, a range of appropriate benefits such as International trips, commissions and Stock option incentive plan for management & senior workers.
Mission & Vision: The following Core Values fulfillment is our objective.
1.Integrity and Professionalism.
2.Target and Action Oriented.
3.Service Quality & Customer Oriented.
4.Pro- Active to change.
|Static Liner Load||N/cm||460|
|Max. Travel Speed||km/h||11.2|
|Diesel Model||Cummins 6CTA8.3|
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|