duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Where to purchase plastic resealable tubes ? ?
- please go to the near your shopping mall and you find out plastic all kind of tubes.
- Q:What's the difference between the plastic thing they put in your nose, an oxygen mask, and a breathing tube?
- They're just different levels of helping you breathe. The cannula (the thing that goes in your nose) helps you get a little bit of extra oxygen. The mask comes into play when you really need help, and can give you many different levels of concentrated oxygen. When you can't breathe enough on your own to stay alive, they put a breathing tube down your throat, hook you up to a ventilator, and the machine breathes for you.
- Q:What are X-ray specs and Wonder tubes?
- X-Ray Specs are an American novelty item, purported to allow the user to see through or into solid objects. In reality the glasses merely create an optical illusion; no X-rays are involved. The current version is sold under the name X-Ray Spex; an essentially identical product is sold under the name X-Ray Gogs. X-Ray Specs consist of an outsized pair of glasses with plastic frames and white cardboard lenses printed with concentric red circles, and emblazoned with the legend X-RAY VISION. The lenses consist of two layers of cardboard with a small hole about 6 mm (.25 inch) in diameter punched through both layers. The user views objects through the holes. A feather is embedded between the layers of each lens. The vanes of the feathers are so close together that light is diffracted, causing the user to receive two slightly offset images. For instance, one would see two offset images of the pencil. Where the images overlap, a darker image is obtained, supposedly giving the illusion that one is seeing the graphite embedded within the body of the pencil. As may be imagined, the illusion is not particularly sustainable. What's a Wonder Tube™ you wonder? It's a plastic tube with a screw-on cap... but that isn't important. A Wonder Tube™ is full of wonder! It's the most wonderous Wonder Tube™ known to mankind! The more you look at it, the more creative, wonderful uses you will find for it. We even include an Idea Sheet with a gazillion (okay, maybe a few dozen) ideas to help get you wondering... Product Size: 1 diameter x 5-3/4 long These giant plastic test tubes are virtually indestructible test tubes! Grow plants, observe critters, capture a crystal-like rainbow, or make a wave bottle. Use your imagination, and you will discover dozens of uses for these giant test tubes! These plastic test tubes can be used again and again and will last for years. Children find the most interesting ways to play with these bottles - they are a great open-ended toy for experimentation.
- Q:What are the properties of acrylic plastic tubes?
- I've no idea what to say
- Q:How can the pipe support for water supply and drainage be calculated?
- The water supply pipe support below DN32 is contained in the pipe and does not need to be calculated;
- Q:Is there any way to insert a plactic tube into another tube that is a bit wider?
- Then try going the other direction and freezing the smaller tube. That may make it shrink enough to fit.
- Q:can u keep 6 goldfish in a plastic goldfish tank with out the air tube?
- depends on the size of the tank I would say just move them to a bigger tank or put more plants in the tank.
- Q:can water colors come in tubes?
- yes, it can, i used some a while ago. I think it works somewhat the same.
- Q:my tv in mounted on wall and cables hiden in plastic tube.how can i hide my plugs at bottom!! can you help?
- put a plant in front of it....or you can get a low table. almost like a coffee table that you can put things like picture frames, or DVD player etc. on and that should hide it too
- Q:In Saw 6 in the beggining ( The Game Room Trap) why does Simone put that rope/plastic tube around her arm?
- You mean like she tied it tightly around her upper arm? To slow down circulation to her arm, so she wouldn't bleed out and die so fast when she did.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range