duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:How do you get a gerbil to climb the plastic tubes in a cage?
- Until your gerbil gets the hang of it, put the food on the level he does have access to. At times all it takes is a little time for them to realize there's more to their home. Once he does, he'll be able to have the food where it currently is. I do wish to make sure you know that gerbils do chew through plastic and make quick work of tubes and tunnels. Within a couple weeks there could be a hole large enough for him to get out. Please just keep an eye on him to make sure he's not chewing on it. If he is, you may want to put him in a safer cage. I've seen many gerbils chew through the Critter Trail cages and many distraught owners wondering how to find their gerbils once they have escaped. Many owners don't feel their gerbil is a chewer or that the plastic is thick enough, but never underestimate the power of their determination and jaws. Many will chew through it, it simply ends up being a matter of when. Then again, some are fine, but in my own experience with gerbil parents, their gerbils all found a way out. My own two included (though I had been watching and as soon as I found the possibility of them making it out, they were immediately switched to a safer cage).
- Q:Can someone tell me what that plastic elbow tube is called on the backside of my heater coil? VW Golf 2000.?
- Heater core tube? If it is the bend itself then say e.g. heater core tube with 90 degree bend.
- Q:Can duct tape be used to fix flexible plastic tubing?
- Hi, If the water is going through the tube (pressurized) then you can't, if it's an a/c drain tub then you can.
- Q:Why does a cow magnet go slower through a copper tube than a plastic tube?
- A magnet gets attracted to metal (copper) Which means in a tube it will be attracted from all the directions This attraction holds the magnet in its current position But the the gravity attracts it down, while the tube holds it And resultantly the magnet tries to obey both the attraction (it tries to stay still and move down) which makes it fall slower than its fall in plastic tube where the plastic tube offers no attraction
- Q:Why blood clots when collected in a clean glass tube, due to negatively charged glass?
- it doesnt matter if it's glass or plastic. Once exposed to air (oxygen) the blood will clot unless it's been treated with an anticoagulant like EDTA, heparin, or sodium citrate. That's why these test tubes have anti coagulant in them. The tubes themselves can be glass or plastic, it doesn't matter. No anti-coagulant = clot anti-coagulant = no clot.
- Q:How much does those little tubes to connect to other cages for hamsters cost at petsmart?
- It depends on the size and the brand. They can cost anywhere from 4-25 dollars.
- Q:What is the best way to clean the plastic tubes in a beer brewing kit?
- Get a long pipe cleaner. You need to sterlize your beer tools BEFORE AND AFTER each use. You can do this by filling your kitchen sink with 3-4 gallons of water and adding 2 oz of regular bleach. Isn't there only one tube? You must have a different style of kit.
- Q:How can I remove PLASTIC earring backs TUBES that have hardened on?
- omg i had this exact same thing happen to me a few weeks ago it took my boyfriend and i forever to get them off... i really dont know the best way to get them off but the way i did it was i sat there and wiggled them back and forth until they finally wiggled down far enough to get pulled off. i know this will be hard to do with a child so i hope someone on here has a better solution to this.
- Q:Candy Lei Tubing.. where can I buy it?
- Candy Lei Netting
- Q:How long does cake/cookie decorating tubes stay good?
- If you don't know when they were purchased, toss them out and get new ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range