Material: tube body is PE,cap is PP
Diameter: from 13mm to 60mm
Layer: 1-5 layers
1. Material: tube body is PE,cap is PP
2. Diameter: from 13mm to 60mm
3. Capacity: 2ml-500ml
4. Layer: from mono- layer, double layers to 5 layers
5. Printing: offset printing, silk printing, labeling, hot stamping printing and so on.
6. Tube’s color: white, transparent, frost, closures in matter and gloss
7. cap: screw cap, flip cap, matter cap
If have any questions, please no hesitate to contact with us.
- Q:What's the difference between the water supply U-PVC plastic pipe and the UPVC plastic pipe?
- At present, most water pipes are HDPE pipes and PPR pipes.
- Q:how does the tooth paste not mix inside the tube?
- I like the elf idea. That seems to make the most sense.
- Q:I have 2 plastic spoons, an old toothpaste tube, an empty cereal carton and some curly straws - what to make?
- Make her a mask. Cut holes out for the eyes and mouth, Attack the spoons to the side for the ears, Curly straws on the head for antenna's, and use the toothpaste tube as either a mustache or a nose.
- Q:would you disinfect or sterilize plastic tubing for use in surgery?
- Most plastic stuff comes already sterile from the manufacturer. There is the option of gas sterilization, if the tubing won't survive an autoclave. Most surgical instruments are metal and ARE re-sterilized, at least in the OR's where I work. We don't reuse tubing.
- Q:Is my 2007 Dodge Caliber's dipstick tube made of plastic?
- Are you sure your car does not already have a block heater. (installed at the factory) Most of them do.
- Q:Water supply and drainage design, drainage, cast iron pipes and plastic pipes how to connect ah?
- Cast iron drainage tube in China by hand foundry, backward production technology. With the exposure of quality defects of cast iron pipe and foundry manual, alternative PVC appearance, lightweight plastic pipe cast iron pipe into the market, market has slipped. Small pipes can be made of screws, big ones with flanges.
- Q:Anyone know how to make water tubes for single roses, or where I can by them for a cheap price?
- You might try using plastic tubing and plugging the ends. Glass tubing is another way to go, more durable but also more expensive more work. Glass tubing can be cut to length then closed off on one end by heating in a flame until it pulls together. Large drinking straws could work as well, you could seal the bottoms with an iron by placing the straw between aluminum foil sheets.
- Q:Home decoration, the wire is a set of PVC tube or galvanized steel pipe? Why?
- Now the home circuit is buried way, the wire itself is not enough to protect the protection of the inner core, the general practice is to put the wire in the wire, tube, etc. into the slot. Therefore, the circuit modification needs to be prepared by threading pipes and other supporting materials that need to be used in the installation.
- Q:I'm making a horizontal beam that is 7 ft. nd fits in tube. NO SUPPORTS! Need help!?
- Sounds like you're describing a cantilever. Not so much a tower as a section of a bridge, yes?
- Q:On a 2003 mercedes e320 how can I remove the transmission fill tube that has a red plastic pin on the cover? ?
- stick a small flat head screw driver underneath the red square plastic part of the lock. pull the screw driver up and break off the red plastic tab. take the screw driver and push the rest of the broken rec lock part down all the way. pull of the black plastic cap. Make sure you pull out the little black o ring with it.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range