HT-S / HT-SH
Bulk / Bundle / Pallet
|Packaging Detail:||In carton or in bag|
|Delivery Detail:||25 days|
H frame scaffolding
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Shoring prop,Scaffolding,Formwork,Scaffolding coupler,Jack base U-head jack |
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People |
|Main Markets:||Southern Europe|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million |
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100% |
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||5,000-10,000 square meters |
|Number of Production Lines:||2 |
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People |
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People |
|Management Certification:||ISO9001 |
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered |
- Q:why are there lumps on my scaffold peircing :S?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:The latest JGJ130-2011 construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications
- Schedule A.0.2 role: the calculation of scaffolding, the need to calculate the bearing capacity of the scaffolding
- Q:Whats a scaffold in ac brotherhood?
- Wrong category. Post under Video and Online Games.
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Im 15 Help.?
- i'm no longer saying you're too youthful. yet a place that pierces with out I.D. oftentimes isn't very sparkling. i could purely ask your mothers and dads to take you to get 2 cartilege piercings (in view that it somewhat is particularly what it is). as quickly because it heals, you are able to placed a bar in it later. i do no longer see why a parent could techniques extra ear piercings on their infant. If it somewhat comes right down to it, you're able to do it your self. purely verify which you do purchase a piercing needle on line (new and interior the equipment) and be sterile approximately it. Use wiped sparkling rings.
- Q:How is Hester changed by the 7 years which elapse before her final stand on the scaffold?
- you can see how weak morally dimmesdale is, because he keeps his hand over his heart all the time, and is constantly beating himself up over his crime. he whips himself in the closet, and brands himself with a scarlett a to match hesters. hester... when she first walks out on the scaffold she can be seen as defiant, as if she isn't ashamed of the embellished letter a she wears. the cottage she lives in is on the edge of the town, bordering the forest. towards the end of the 7 years, her actions can be seen as repent maybe for her crime: she is a self ordained sister of mercy, helps the poor and homeless, sews... and the a turns from adultery to able
- Q:what is common cause of formwork and scaffolding failure during construction?
- Well, it seems you came close to answering your question. But are falls a scaffolding failure? For me failure means that the scaffolding sagged or fell - which may result in injuries with or without falling as when the failing scaffolding falls on a worker on the ground. I would think that major causes of failure as I defined it would be inadequate or failed attachments to the building and failure of ground support for the structure. Question needs to be improved to define what you need in answer and avoid conflict between question and detail.
- Q:The basic form of external scaffolding
- The limit pin of the upper bowl buckle and the upper bowl buckle is arranged on the steel pipe upright rod according to the 60cm distance, wherein the lower bowl buckle and the limit pin are directly welded on the vertical rod. When the utility model is assembled, the notch of the upper bowl buckle is aligned with the limiting pin, the cross rod joint is inserted into the lower bowl buckle, and the upper bowl buckle is pressed and rotated. Bowl buckle joints can be connected at the same time 4 bars, can be perpendicular to each other or deflect a certain angle.
- Q:I want to know the classification of scaffolding in the building
- Material division according to bar1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- Calculation basisScaffolding input: for the template support part of the steel pipe material in accordance with the 1.5 layer of the amount of consideration: the amount of external scaffolding steel pipe in accordance with the full closed scaffolding consideration; safety net in accordance with the external scaffolding full consideration.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the fastener type steel pipe scaffold and bowl buckle steel tube scaffold
- (4) the bearing capacity is large: the vertical rod connection is a coaxial core socket, and the cross bar is connected with the vertical rod by a bowl buckle joint. And the axial line of each member is placed at one point, and the node is in the plane of the frame. (the entire frame bearing capacity, about the same clear fastener type steel tube scaffold condition is improved by more than 15%,)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range