HT-S / HT-SH
Bulk / Bundle / Pallet
|Packaging Detail:||In carton or in bag|
|Delivery Detail:||25 days|
H frame scaffolding
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Shoring prop,Scaffolding,Formwork,Scaffolding coupler,Jack base U-head jack |
|Number of Employees:||51 - 100 People |
|Main Markets:||Southern Europe|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million |
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100% |
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||5,000-10,000 square meters |
|Number of Production Lines:||2 |
|Number of R&D Staff:||Less than 5 People |
|Number of QC Staff:||Less than 5 People |
|Management Certification:||ISO9001 |
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered |
- Q:Hoisting a scaffold: newton's second law tension problem?
- The force felt by the person pulling is the same as the force in the rope between the two pulleys. It doesn't matter if the person is pulling straight up (without the pulley) or straight down(with the pulley) it's the same. Therefore the weight/force is divided equally between the two ropes.
- Q:people who have an industrial/scaffolding piercing?!?
- Actually getting it pierced isn't all that painful, it's the couple of weeks after that might hurt...but as long as it's looking after properly (cleaned every day) all should be good. Sleeping on it can be painful, so i would suggest you get the side pierced that you don't usually sleep on. As for taking your mind off it, maybe take someone in with you while you get it done? then you can either talk to them to distract you or just squeeze their hand...also try not to look at the needle as this could just scare you, don't worry too much though, it'll all be over and done with in a few seconds and the pain really isn't that bad. As well as making sure you clean it every day, it's also important to make sure you're not playing with/touching it all the time as this could lead to an infection, always make sure your hands are clean before touching it. That industrial bar looks really nice, i would aim on waiting a couple of months before putting it in though maybe even about 4-5 months. Overall i think you should defiantly get it pierced the look really nice, good luck!! :)
- Q:Are there any biological examples of scaffolding in evolution?
- The classic demonstration was in the E. coli long term experiment. A strain gained the ability to metabolize citric acid after 31,500 generations. Culturing preserved strains from 15,000 and 20,000 generations showed that there was an event that occurred in between that enabled the later conversion to citrate metabolism.
- Q:Topic?Scaffolding construction program how to doSpecial construction scheme
- More recently asked scaffolding people, I made a standard answer to see if you have any useful (already adopted)
- Q:In Virtual Villagers 3, my builders won't build the scaffolding for the statue! Help!?
- Hey love, I'll try to help but right now I'm pretty exhausted so it won't be my best. I am going to link a website that has tips and tricks, and hopefully you'll see something that fits. I hate when I get provided a link that doesn't though, so I also suggest posting to the forum on the website. Strategy guide may be a good place to start. They are all die hard fans, and always happy to help. I assure you your question will be answered very quickly once you sign up. I wish I could help more, but I was more of a VV2 player. If you don't get the help you need from the forum, edit and I will look when I am able to think. ;) Also, do you think it may be a glitch or just something your missing? If you emailed lastdayofwork, they might be able to suggest a patch if that's the issue. Good luck! :)
- Q:Scaffolding/Industrial piercing?
- I have two lobe piercings on both ears, two cartilage piercings and an industrial that i got five months ago. I was expecting my industrial to be very painful but it wasn't that bad (i have a high pain tolerance though) its a bearable pain. Like all other piercings the healing process is the worst part and still when i bump it (like when im doing my hair) it hurts like a B****! lol. And don't play with it alot when you first get it, it causes scar tissue bumps. Use H20cean spray or you can do 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water to help heal it. The healing time is long, 4 months to a year. I paid $65 dollars in the us idk how much that is UK. It was definitely worth it though! Go for it :)
- Q:what happened when author dimmesdale went to the scaffolding in town square?
- Which time? The first time he went there at night, admits his sin, mets up with Hester Prynne and Pearl, and an A appears in the sky. The second time, Arthur Dimmesdale reveals this secret to the public. He then has a heart attack on the scaffold and dies.
- Q:What's the difference between scaffold and industrial piercing?
- Nothing... The piercer will use an extra long barbell, most likely a 14 gauge.. too.
- Q:Can anyone give me a detailed design of a simple scaffolding?
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
- Q:male scaffolders only if i was swinging on the scaffold would ya stomp on my fingers with ya workboots on?
- Had a hooker climb up the ladder to the 3ed floor one time....didn't stay long though!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range