|Type:||Scaffolding Part Type:||Thread:|
|thickness:||Packaging Detail:||Delivery Detail:|
|Packaging Detail:||Loose, in bundle, plastic film, or as your request. shippment in container|
scaffolding prop nut
1.Ductile iron,casted or machine tap thread
2.Pitch:10.0 or 6.35mm
3.Pin: Dia.10.12, 14 or 16mm
scaffolding prop nut
1. Material: Ductile Iron
2. Nut Size: Dia 60 mm, Pin : dia.12,14 or 16 mm
3. Pitch: 6.0mm or 6.35mm
4. Nut weight: different weights
5. Surface: Electro galvanized
6. Thread: Casted thread or machine tap thread
7. Type: all types of Wing nuts, jack nuts,prop nut
8.Quality Control for Large amount production to Ensure Good Quality Products
9. Packing: Bags or pallets.
20 ft Container
- Q:New features of quick dismantling scaffolding?
- Material: the main keel is made of cold rolled steel with 2mm thickness
- Q:I Just got an industrial piercing or Scaffold and im worried it might get infected?
- sounds like what your doing is fine. just keep it clean that's basically all you can do.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of two components? What are the roles?
- 2.1 divide the material according to the bar1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.2) a variety of specifications of steel pipe scaffolding. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.3) steel tubular scaffolding. As to the steel pipe, and combined with other type of steel pieces composed of scaffolding, such as the channel has a base in the backwater or scaffolding, connecting steel scaffolding and so on.
- Q:Said chrysanthemum disc scaffolding system, disc scaffolding system, wheel type scaffolding system, buckle scaffold, layher frame
- Cross barName specification A (mm) B (mm) theoretical weight (kg)
- Q:What's an antonym for the word scaffold?
- Since a scaffold is a bridge/ladder/support used to allow you to span the gap between you and and object you wish to reach, I'd go with barrier.
- Q:What could you do with 100,000 jumbo cotton balls, 50 gallons of honey, and three story scaffolding?
- Take them on the road-trip of course....we'll find some use for them along the way.....
- Q:scaffold, where to buy?
- northern tools . 1800-556-7885
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- This specification is applicable to the design, construction and use of the floor (bottom) door type steel pipe scaffold used in industrial and civil construction. The door type steel pipe scaffold for other purposes (such as chimneys, water towers, etc.) can be carried out in accordance with the principles of this specification.
- Q:What is the service life of the mobile scaffolding accessories?
- Hot galvanized mobile scaffolding accessories for a period of 10 years or so, the surface does not require maintenance, in use without any restrictions. However, the cost is high, the raw materials needed to be more complex.
- Q:seriously i need help with my scaffold piercing please !?
- carefully clean the fresh blood off then leave it alone after that - dont keep removing the dry blood - then clean it with saline solution/salt water and antibacterial stuff
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range