|Type:||Scaffolding Part Type:||Thread:|
|thickness:||Packaging Detail:||Delivery Detail:|
|Packaging Detail:||Loose, in bundle, plastic film, or as your request. shippment in container|
scaffolding prop nut
1.Ductile iron,casted or machine tap thread
2.Pitch:10.0 or 6.35mm
3.Pin: Dia.10.12, 14 or 16mm
scaffolding prop nut
1. Material: Ductile Iron
2. Nut Size: Dia 60 mm, Pin : dia.12,14 or 16 mm
3. Pitch: 6.0mm or 6.35mm
4. Nut weight: different weights
5. Surface: Electro galvanized
6. Thread: Casted thread or machine tap thread
7. Type: all types of Wing nuts, jack nuts,prop nut
8.Quality Control for Large amount production to Ensure Good Quality Products
9. Packing: Bags or pallets.
20 ft Container
- Q:Having problems with my scaffold/industrial piercing?
- If so, its hypertrohic scarring, a common occurence in cartilaginous piercings caused by too much jewelry movement/improperly fitted jewelry. It can be treated by applying tea tree oil to the bump once or twice a day.
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Aftercare?
- i love my scaffold/business piercing i do not imagine it hurts yet some human beings say it does Coast round £25/30 - any more desirable than its a rip off. this is a soreness to heal and takes a lengthy time period! each and every time I knocked mine it swelled and went humorous. extremely stressful. Had it executed 3 cases, 1st time it grew out, second time I only took it out. third time I were given it pierced on my different ear and at the same time as it became healed I replaced it to a versatile bar and for the reason that then this is been suitable. desire I helped.
- Q:Is my scaffold peircing ok? x?
- u shud check f its swollen and if there is more painin go to the doctors
- Q:what are the scaffolding building on I-44 between milemarker 282 and 283 east bound on the north side of the h
- Are you talking about where the trains are? The cylander shaped buildings? They are oil/fuel tanks... they have a big balloon like thing with a weight on top that as it fills will fill out inside the scaffolding. I have not seen them filled in years though.
- Q:Is it dangerous to get a scaffold piercing?
- It shouldn't be dangerous if you go to a good piercer (mine pierced mine funny) and clean it regularly. and it should be fine, Just learn which type of earring you;re allergic to and make sure they dont pierce it with that kind of metal.
- Q:Questions about Scaffold (aka Industrial) piercings?
- Ask how long they have been piercing and what certifications (if any) they carry, additionally verify close by regulations to ascertain if any are required. additionally ask how generally they spore verify their autoclave and while it grew to become into accomplished final time. Ask to ascertain a portfolio of HEALED piercings, exceptionally pictures of in spite of piercing you try to get.
- Q:Advice to anyone thinking about getting an industrial/scaffold piercing?
- Healing time is generally 6 months. It doesn't hurt to get it pierced but it's very sensitive after its pierced, DO NOT roll the bar around cuz you can damage the cartilage that way, and keep it super clean
- Q:Piercing question: How do I know what size industrial/scaffold bar to get?
- I originality did not read the entire introductory question, and was going to tell you to speak with your suppliers representative. LOL As if you were doing actual scaffold work. Thx for reading my irrelevant answer!!! LOL
- Q:Erection of steel scaffolding tools and safety supplies
- Anti falling device, professional tool bag, work boots (soft bottom shoes), safety lighting, transportation tools, pulley, skateboard rope, dustproof mask, special conjoined clothes, ear plugs
- Q:How to maintain the scaffold after use
- Where the bending, deformation of the rod should be straightened, damaged components should be repaired before they can be stored in storage, or should be changed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range