Quick Details of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:The latest JGJ130-2011 construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications
- If the pole height is 5.345m, general 5.30~5.33m, general step according to the self set in advance, such as, 1.8m, 1.5m, and finally, according to the table look-up
- Q:when do i change my scaffold piercing?
- Hi :) You can change it after 4 months usually But sometimes it can take up to a year It depends on the person , everybody's body heals differently You should go back to your piercer and ask if it's healed enough to change the jewellery Yep , it's normal A scaffold piercing goes through the cartilage and cartilage piercings can take up to a year to fully heal :)
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold inspection and evaluation
- Bowl buckle scaffold should be checked and accepted as follows:(1) access to the site of the bowl buckle frame fittings shall have the following information:
- Q:How old do you have to be to have your hip peirced and scaffolding?
- probably 18. depends on your state. look it up or ask them.
- Q:What could you do with 100,000 jumbo cotton balls, 50 gallons of honey, and three story scaffolding?
- Take them on the road-trip of course....we'll find some use for them along the way.....
- Q:people who have an industrial/scaffolding piercing?!?
- I okorder.com for barbells. They have some pretty epic lightnight bolt ones and zigzags and they are like 3 bucks!!!! You can never find them in the mall like that :P lol. Anyway, i deff. think you should get the piercing. It's worth the pain. It'll be over in 2 seconds lol. Good luck :D
- Q:what is the height of a scaffold if the person is 6ft tall?
- Whatever they set it at. It could be 1 foot, 4 feet, or 20 feet. How tall a person is, is irrelevant.
- Q:how can i prevent my scaffold piercing from getting keloids/infected?
- try drying it out with sea salt soaks, tea tree oil, aspirin paste (crushed aspirin and water) , chamomile tea bag soaks !!! keloids are unpredictable , you can get them anytime from changing the jewelry early, irritation, bumping it on stuff or accidentally yanking it , and they will either stay or go away !!! you can prevent infections by cleaning the piercing regularly with anti bacterial soap and sea salt soaks , making sure to use clean hands when handling the piercing and not letting anyone touch the piercing
- Q:Scaffolding scaffolding erection norms which requirements, who can say?
- This problem is more professional, we must be more professional people to answer, just do this industry, here on the simple about the content, you can refer to see.
- Q:How much more painful is the scaffold/industrial piercing opposed to a normal cartilage piercing?
- Gosh Industrial do hurt I'm not going to lie. Cartilage piercings don't hurt. But industrials are really hard to take care of. If you can handle pain then get it. They're worth it but they do hurt.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range