Quick Details of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Method for inspection of foot hand frame fittings
- Or "low pressure fluid delivery welded steel pipe" GBT 3092
- Q:As Hester once did, what time of day did Dimmesdale attend the Scaffold, and what compels his action?
- Haven't read this book in years but I believe he goes back to the scaffold at night because he is being eaten away by guilt. It is a type of redemptive action, just as Hester had to stand there and be judged for her sins he feels the need to also stand there on the scaffold with Hester (theoretically) and be judged/punished as well, the only difference, of course, is that he does it under the cloak of night, when no one can see him.
- Q:What's an antonym for the word scaffold?
- I don't think there is one. 'Scaffold' is a noun but, with the exception of gender nouns (egs boy/girl; man/woman) it's verbs, adjectives, adverbs and prepositions that can have true opposites.
- It refers to the ways that you break a concept and/or a task down using graphic organizers, etc.
- Q:Can you believe a man survived a 60 foot fall from a scaffold?
- yea I can believe that. There have been people who have survived jumping out of planes at ten thousand feet. One guy landed in a snow bank and I think another hit a tree and I guess it was some kind of pine and the branches slowed him down.
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
- Q:What is the service life of the mobile scaffolding accessories?
- In actual use, there are a lot of mobile scaffolding accessories because of deformation, and other reasons, resulting in a lot of scaffolding accessories are not easy to use, or even eliminated. Therefore, the overall life of about 5 years. Therefore, the use of mobile scaffolding accessories should pay attention to the maintenance, so that its useful life to get more, the value of the use of more perfect.
- Q:Can anybody provide me the formula for calculating scaffold volume on circular tank?
- Step 1. Measure the diameter of the tank (D). Step 2. Measure the height (h) for a vertical tank or length (l) of a horizontal tank. Step 3. Calculate the cross-sectional area of the tank using Equation 1. Equation 1: Cross-sectional Area, A = 3.14 x D x D/4 Step 4. Calculate the volume of the tank in cubic feet using Equation 2. Equation 2: Volume in cubic feet = A x h [for a vertical tank] Volume in cubic feet = A x l [for a horizontal tank] Step 5. Convert the volume of the tank from cubic feet to gallons using Equation 3. Equation 3: Volume in gallons = (Volume in cubic feet) x 7.48
- Q:According to the standard set up double scaffolding scaffolding to the number of meters per square meter
- Once the calculation is qualified, you can according to the vertical distance
- Q:How soon can you change a scaffolding piercing?
- 9-12 months of healing time so 9-12 months until you change it. You should never change an unhealed piercing. Take it from someone who had to retire her industrial piercing from changing it too early, leave it alone until it is 100% healed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range