Quick Details of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:why are there lumps on my scaffold peircing :S?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:Scaffolding installation and precautions?
- The backing plate and the base should be placed on the positioning line accurately.2, when the erection of the column, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is strictly prohibited, the adjacent column of the docking fasteners shall not be in the same height, staggered distance should meet the structural requirements.
- Q:Industrial/Scaffolding piercing swollen and sore?
- The soreness and swelling is normal. Try to really be careful about not knocking it. You're only going to get a keloid if you are prone to them, if you've never had a keloid you likely won't get it. It's hypertrophic scarring that is pretty common with industrial piercings which is why taking care of the piercing is really well. If you're using regular salt then that is a problem - it needs to be non-iodized sea salt. Soak the piercing twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with a mixture of 1/4th of a teaspoon of the sea salt to 8oz of hot water. Make sure you're not moving the bar around at all. Take ibuprofen and ice it for the swelling.
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- Location Pierced through from the top rim and coming out on the side rim Procedure can be pierced as two separate piercings and then a long barbell fitted when healed , though more successful and comfortable when pierced straight through initially , the barbell then fitting comfortably as guaranteed to line up exactly This can be multiple pierced with barbells sitting parallel to each other, or designed to sit diagonally forming a cross as well as even being placed vertically from Helix to the lobe. These are only possible where the main cartilage shape of the ear does not protrude preventing a straight passage for the jewellery to sit comfortably. Procedure Needle piercing Complications As there are two piercings and each has the potential to swell a barbell at least 4mm larger than the ear is required to allow for swelling
- Q:I need to set up scaffolding on a tiled floor to reach some lights 28 ft high?
- unless you are majorly manhandling the scaffolding, such as slamming it around and jerking it into place, etc, you won't crack the tiles (this is being said with the hopes that the flooring was installed correctly.) i would throw a layer or two of bedsheets or a good heavy drop cloth over the tiled floor just to protect the tile from being chipped or scratched. be careful going up so high. good luck!
- Q:The construction scheme of high rise and external cantilever scaffold!
- Quality standard for 3 foot hand frame fittings(1) steel pipe: steel pipe is generally used outside the 48mm, the wall thickness of 3.5mm steel welded pipe No. 3,The chemical composition and mechanical properties can meet the national standard "carbon structural steel" (GB / T700). The vertical rod, longitudinal rod (rod) tube length is 4~6m, horizontal bar (small bar) is generally 1.2.3m. steel pipe should be coated with anti rust paint.
- Q:Why is it necessary to keep records of all inspection carried out on scaffolds as stated in Regulation 39?
- To cover your A** in case of injury or an inspection.
- Q:Are Nuclear Matrix and Nuclear Scaffold the same thing?
- For most purposes, they are interchangeable terms for the same things. Some people favor one term, some the other. The ones who favor matrix over scaffold or vice versa may have some argument as to why it is better or a difference but in general people use them interchangeably.
- Q:Scaffolding scaffolding erection norms which requirements, who can say?
- The construction load on the frame must be in accordance with the design requirementsAfter the first erection of the body, must be approved by the company's safety and technical departments, and the company's project safety officer after the visa can continueIn case of suspension frame, use more than one month, such as re started, the frame must pass the reinforcement, rod must be re tighten oil, can be usedBefore the building should be approved with the consent of the special construction plan, should be in accordance with the scheme requirements of embedded embedded parts of the main structure of the construction processFeet should be laid flat tile, and tied with wire fixed on the lower supporting steel pipe. Scaffold of the butt joint between the tile, the rest of the bearing rail spacing shall not be greater than 400~700 mm
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range