Construction Circle Steel Pipe Q235 Grade
Description for Construction Pipe :
DIA 13-25.4mm, 18-25.4mm,25.4-34mm,34-50.8mm,50.8-79.2mm
5.5mm-10mm:packing In coil.
300tons ( trial order 100tons acceptable ).
15days after the order confirmation .
T/T , West Union , Cash , L/C.
FOB, CFR, CIF ,EXW
FIO , FILO , FLT
Datas Chart for Galvanized Pipe :
Main Structure of Galvanized Steel Circle Pipe
l Mechanics Performance
Technical data of the original chemical composition(%)
Why should you choose us:
Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- One is thermal expansion on a bar, that is, piercing between the bars and expanding the tube with a little bit of mandrel. The other is to expand the formed tube before it is heated so that the defects in the pipe will be enlarged. Comparatively speaking, the quality of the first kind is better than the second, and you should belong to the second kind. Compared with the original seamless seamless tube, the quality and chemical properties are certainly different. The price will be cheaper, too.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Perforated steel pipe, is very troublesome, need support to the roof and drilling in the room, the bottom with tripod frame fixed nail, and welding, installation is very troublesome;
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- PN said the pressure is, PN16 is the pipe can withstand 16MPa general meaning, namely, an 16 kg.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel welded pipe is also a hollow section of steel, but it is welded through the plate into the steel pipe, so there is a welded steel pipe welding gap.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- Hot galvanized steel pipe galvanized color silver plated SC.MT wire pipe galvanized color silver plated or silver plated cold yellow fever.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Steel pipe and seamless linking points, you said should refers to ordinary steel pipe joints, if only consider the butt welding problem, two kinds of steel can be welded. But the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe and tube with different, generally the main difference is the two kinds of steel can withstand the pressure of the former than the latter to be good.So if your project is seamed steel pipe can be, then the two pipe welding, welding and butt welding interface is completely no problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range