Specifications of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe
Heat treatment: Quenched and tempered , Normalized ,Tempered
Size: Cut to order and cut to size, any size is available
Surface: As your requirements
Stock: In large quantity stock
Trade terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Payment terms: L/C,or TT 30% deposit and the balance paid against the copy B/L
Pakaging of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Thick steel wire pipe is the same wire pipe, but the wire pipe is thin tube, easy to damage, so with thick as the outer diameter can protect the wire tube, so called thick steel wire pipe.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- The straight seam welding is relative to the spiral welding and the T-shaped welding, and so on.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Stainless steel can not be put together with carbon steel because of galvanic corrosion
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- The utility model has the advantages of high strength, light weight, no deformation, smoothness of the inner surface, etc.. The friction coefficient is small, the cable is light and smooth, and the cable is not damaged. The weight is only 1/4 of the steel tube, and the 1/10 of the concrete pipe can be moved by one person. The transportation is convenient and the construction is simple and convenient.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range