Quick Details of Construction Scaffolding
1.Thickness: 2-4mm 2.outer diamiter: 35~60mm 3.materials:Q235/Q255/Q345
4.Surface:hot dip galvanized,painted galvanized.
the chemical composition of raw materials
the mechanical property of raw materials
Chemical composition %
yield point Mpa min
tensile strength Mpa
elongation % min
Standard: BS EN39 Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler scaffolds -- Technical delivery conditions
other material: A500 A, B, C , D. A53 A, B. S275, S355, C250, C350
1) surface treatment: galvanized , oiled, painted , bare
2) end treatment: beveled , plain , threaded
3) test:chemical component analysis, mechanical properties ,technical properties , exterior size inspection
4)application: fence. Construction.
5)certificate: SGS inspection
6)delivery time: usually in 20--30 days
7) payment term: T/T , L/C, Western Union
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Packing of Construction Scaffolding
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- According to the operation requirements of the electric welding machine, connect the lead wire and set up the proper welding parameter of the electric welding machine, which can be operated by manual or automatic two input methods.After checking, start the electric welding machine and enter the welding process. When the welding time is reached, the machine will automatically enter the cooling state.When the pipe completely removed after cooling, electric fusion welding machine.Cutting the pipe with the cutting tool of plastic pipe or fine toothed saw with cutting guide device, and making its end face perpendicular to the axis of pipe. Remove the edges of the edges with a knife, scrape the weld area in the pipe or spigot end and clean the weld area.Should use the special fixture as far as possible to secure the components to be connected, and the roundness of the pipe shall not exceed 1.5% of the outer diameter of the pipe, or it should be corrected on the corresponding fixture.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Seamless steel tube specification: 8-1240 * 1-200mm
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE pipe is a kind of thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity and non polarity.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- Stainless steel security window generally use 25 square tubes and 19 round tubes! 25/38 tubes and 22 round tubes are also available!
As the largest strip-steel production base in china, we can get the advantage of having the lowest goods transport cost. Our company covers an area of 80000 square meter, and transportation here is very convenient.
We are mainly engaged in the manufacture and management of high frequency straight seam welded pipe. We now have 11 welded pipe production lines, with daily output of2800-3000 tons of welded pipe ranging from DN15--DN200 (1/2--8 inch),and the designed annual production capacity of 800,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100 Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range