Quick Details of Construction Scaffolding
1.Thickness: 2-4mm 2.outer diamiter: 35~60mm 3.materials:Q235/Q255/Q345
4.Surface:hot dip galvanized,painted galvanized.
the chemical composition of raw materials
the mechanical property of raw materials
Chemical composition %
yield point Mpa min
tensile strength Mpa
elongation % min
Standard: BS EN39 Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler scaffolds -- Technical delivery conditions
other material: A500 A, B, C , D. A53 A, B. S275, S355, C250, C350
1) surface treatment: galvanized , oiled, painted , bare
2) end treatment: beveled , plain , threaded
3) test:chemical component analysis, mechanical properties ,technical properties , exterior size inspection
4)application: fence. Construction.
5)certificate: SGS inspection
6)delivery time: usually in 20--30 days
7) payment term: T/T , L/C, Western Union
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Packing of Construction Scaffolding
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- This refers to the diameter of the steel pipe is 50 mm, DN50 steel pipe diameter is 60.3 mm, that is, 60.3 * 5 mm steel pipe
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Ordinary galvanized steel pipe, the outer diameter is 1.5 inches
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Cast-in-place pile for pile machine in place, hammer (vibration), on the edge of immersed tube material, hammer (vibration) side of extubation, and continue pouring concrete, steel cage, continue pouring concrete and extubation to pile.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- DN is the meaning of "bore", also expressed in water supply and drainageSC is welded steel pipe, generally GB tube, that is, thick walled steel pipe, look at the design requirementsMT refers to the wire tube, usually thin-walled tube, there are KBG and JDG
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The length of the seamless tube is 3000~12000mm, including 6 meters.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- At present, mainly foreign related products come out, for some countries with relatively high ambient temperature, and PP than PE to hard, so as to avoid scratching coating.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
As the largest strip-steel production base in china, we can get the advantage of having the lowest goods transport cost. Our company covers an area of 80000 square meter, and transportation here is very convenient.
We are mainly engaged in the manufacture and management of high frequency straight seam welded pipe. We now have 11 welded pipe production lines, with daily output of2800-3000 tons of welded pipe ranging from DN15--DN200 (1/2--8 inch),and the designed annual production capacity of 800,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100 Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range