Specifications of Composite Tank 2000
1.Light weight and high intensity
3.Easy to install
4.High quality,low price
5.FRP water tank/ FRP water storage tank is made of Fiberglass reinforced plastics which is divided in FRP Modular type and SMC combination type. The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time, good hear preservation and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.
Technique Parameters of Composite Tank 2000 :
Tensile strength (Mpa): ≥70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥100
Barcol hardness (Mpa): ≥60
Flexural modulus (Mpa): ≥5900
Water absorption: ≤1.0%
Fiberglass content: ≥25
Size of Composite Tank 2000:
Water tank size 3.0*3.0*6.0m
Wall board thickness:14mm
Application of Composite Tank 2000 :
Our FRP water tank is widely used in factory, Enterprises, government,hotel, motel, restaurant, residence as storage facility.
Also use it as equipment in drinking water treatment and fire water supply.
Packaging & Delivery of Composite Tank 2000
||within 3 month|
- Q:What are the characteristics of FRP softened water tank?
- Long service life. A stamping molding plate (3-4 times stamping plate bearing capacity of ordinary plate).
- Q:What kind of resin is used to make FRP tanks containing nitric acid?
- Nitric acid is a strong oxidizing and corrosive strong acid. Chemical formula: HNO3. Melting point: -42 DEG C, boiling point: 78 DEG C, soluble in water, pure nitric acid at room temperature, colorless and transparent.
- Q:Can formaldehyde be used in FRP tanks?
- Formaldehyde can be stored in FRP equipment and will cost less.
- Q:Physical properties of FRP tanks
- Good corrosion resistanceFRP is a good corrosion resistant material. It has more resistance to atmosphere, water and acid, alkali, salt, and various kinds of oils and solvents. Has been applied to all aspects of chemical corrosion, is replacing carbon steel, stainless steel, wood, nonferrous metals and so on.
- Q:The production process of FRP tanks
- Filament winding, pultrusion and hot pressing, etc..
- Q:How heavy is a 200 cubic winding GRP tank?
- Tank surface area * tank thickness * weight (GRP specific gravity 1.8) = tank weight
- Q:In order to compare the fast inspection, the FRP storage tank is leaking
- FRP tanks are a kind of industrial products in the new period. Their main characteristics are high wear resistance and high temperature resistanceIs its shortcoming is the hardness is not enough, easy to break, so in storage, must pay attention to safety, below, let me introduce the FRP tank safety storage requirements.
- Q:What should we pay attention to when installing FRP tank for hydrochloric acid?
- Because some of the hydrochloric acid tank plastic flange because of material than steel plate soft, in connection with other flanges, should pay attention to strengthening. The flange of the company supporting the factory general is tightening, in the transportation, loading and unloading may cause loose, check the user in the sealing performance should be used before the anti-corrosion tank, and observe whether liquid leakage. Tank containing hydrochloric acid for chemical liquid, it is best to test it with water to prevent loss.
- Q:What are the manufacturing processes of FRP tanks?
- In order to increase the strength and stiffness of the tank and to improve the surface performance of the tank, the longitudinal lining must be wrapped around the qualified lining surface. The thickness of the wrapping layer is determined by the design of the internal pressure, determined by the diameter, the pressure and the safety factor.
- Q:How about the price of FRP tank for hydrochloric acid?
- Then put your request with the opposite way, look at each other's offer, it is best to look at the scene of their production base, I suggest you go to see them in the central SCS, Puyang that high-speed exit, traffic is very convenient. Hope to adopt.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range