Introduction of FRP / GRP water tank :
1.Light weight and high intensity
3.Easy to install
4.High quality,low price
Introduction of FRP / GRP water tank :
FRP water tank/ FRP water storage tank is made of Fiberglass reinforced plastics which is divided in FRP Modular type and SMC combination type. The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time, good hear preservation and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.
Technique Parameters of FRP / GRP water tank :
Tensile strength (Mpa): ≥70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥100
Barcol hardness (Mpa): ≥60
Flexural modulus (Mpa): ≥5900
Water absorption: ≤1.0%
Fiberglass content: ≥25
Size of FRP / GRP water tank :
Water tank size 8.0*8.0*18.0m
Wall board thickness:23mm
Application of FRP / GRP water tank :
Our FRP water tank is widely used in factory, Enterprises, government,hotel, motel, restaurant, residence as storage facility. Also use it as equipment in drinking water treatment and fire water supply.
- Q:How can the 800*1200 stainless steel tank be protected from corrosion?
- Anticorrosion treatment of stainless steel tanks are quite strict, whether it is or the outer wall of the inner wall anti-corrosion treatment, it will affect the quality and safety of stainless steel tank use, so we must understand the process of anti-corrosion treatment of the outer wall of the stainless steel tank.
- Q:My unit recently needs 3 large tanks for hydrochloric acid. The tank, which was made of fiberglass before, is of poor quality and cannot be used for three years
- In a few years, I think it's important for me to choose a good manufacturer, although I don't want to advertise for the manufacturer here, but considering the hydrochloric acid tank, if an accident occurs, it will be a fatal blow to the enterprise
- Q:I am made of FRP equipment. Who needs FRP tanks?
- FRP tanks are glass fiber reinforced plastic products.
- Q:What type of resin is used in FRP tanks for electroplating waste water?
- Glass reinforced resins commonly used are the following: phenolic resin, glass steel, glass fibre reinforced epoxy resin, furan resin, glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester glass steel. Three commonly used types of FRP resins are epoxy resins, unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins.
- Q:20 cubic meter FRP double deck tank price
- Therefore, the price is not the same, a penny stock.
- Q:What aspects of FRP tanks are used in general?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic has good chemical resistance and is widely used in acid, alkali and high temperature resistant containers
- Q:Is FRP tank corrosion resistant?
- Glass steel tank can be divided into vertical storage tank, storage tank, horizontal storage tank, hydrochloric acid sulfuric acid storage tank, transport tanks, fermentation tanks, chemical tanks, glass steel anti-corrosion tank, mixing tank, storage tank, gas tank, nitrate ammonia tank etc..
- Q:What should we pay attention to when installing FRP tank for hydrochloric acid?
- When the liquid inlet of the hydrochloric acid tank is higher than the bottom of the tank, the inlet shall be bent towards the tank wall so that the liquid enters the tank wall and reduces the impact on the bottom. If the liquid level of the hydrochloric acid tank can not be controlled, the overflow port shall be installed on the hydrochloric acid tank to prevent the spillage of liquid and cause unnecessary harm.
- Q:Carbon steel horizontal diesel oil storage tank is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. What kind of epoxy resin does the teacher use? Thank you
- PE material non-toxic, tasteless, in line with the national food hygiene standards. The equipment can be used in chemical, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, electroplating, food, water treatment and other materials storage.
- Q:How much can glass steel cans do?
- Glass steel tank is a non-metallic composite tank composed of resin and glass fiber winding machine by microcomputer control and it has corrosion resistance, high strength, long service life, flexible design, strong technological advantages.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range