Specification of SMC Tank:
SMC panel size:500*500mm, 500*1000mm, 1000*1000mm, 1000*1500mm.
Characteristics of SMC Tank:
1) Good sanitation;
2) Excellent durability;
3) Good water tightness;
4) Versatile capacity design;
5) Easy installation;
6) Good insulation performance;
Standard of SMC Tank:
JC658.1-1997 , ISO9001
- Q:Why leakage occurs during the use of FRP tanks?
- In general, there may be two possibilities, namely, bad production and nonstandard use
- Q:Finished acceptance of FRP tank
- The last procedure for acceptance, acceptance of glass steel tank products should be strictly in accordance with the JC/T587: "fiber wound reinforced plastics tanks" related standards, should be the main inspection standard, glass steel tank surface is smooth, no impurities, no fiber exposed, no visible visual crack, no scratches, white and layered; the outer surface should be smooth, no fiber exposed, no air bubbles and serious uneven color.
- Q:What are the advantages of FRP tanks?
- FRP tank  is one of the FRP products. It mainly consists of glass fiber as reinforcing agent, resin as adhesive, and new composite material manufactured by microcomputer controlled machine winding.
- Q:How is the head made of glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank made?
- Process: the head is made by vacuum introduction and pneumatic demoulding process.
- Q:Can formaldehyde be used in FRP tanks?
- Formaldehyde can be stored in glass fibre reinforced plastic storage tanks. Fiberglass is resistant to acids, alkalis, salts, and a variety of oils and solvents through the selection of resins of different types.
- Q:How can we produce qualified FRP tanks?
- All aspects of it, from the choice of raw materials to mold assembly, cylinder lining, winding, head of the production, assembly, pipe fittings annex, a lot of links should be done, to one by one in detail, can be a lot of words?
- Q:How to determine the quality of FRP?
- How to identify the quality of FRP tanks? Glass steel tank is divided into horizontal glass steel tank and vertical FRP tanks, according to the different media is divided into glass steel tank, glass steel tank hydrochloric acid hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, glass steel tank glass steel gasoline tank and FRP liquid tank etc..
- Q:Why should the hydrochloric acid storage tank be lined?
- If it is a storage canister hydrochloride by PP, PE, and easy fabrication, such as large volume tank; glass steel is the best choice!The lined storage tank is really unnecessary and the price is high, unless a little (you need a pressure tank)
- Q:Glass fiber (resin) storage tank for hydrochloric acid, how many years of service, please list the basis, thank you!
- According to the use of resin and hydrochloric acid concentration and temperature are different, 30% concentration 100 DEG C can be used for a long time, more than 25 years
- Q:Can FRP withstand 15% of sulfuric acid and nitric acid mixture?
- Yes. GRP is not made of steel. It is commonly called glass fiber reinforced plasticFRP (Fiber, Reinforced, Plastics), that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade FRP tank machine and FRP pipe machine, is a direct supplier for FRP machines..
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1000 Million
||Mid East; South America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range