Specifications of Composite Tank 1000
1.Light weight and high intensity
3.Easy to install
4.High quality,low price
5.FRP water tank/ FRP water storage tank is made of Fiberglass reinforced plastics which is divided in FRP Modular type and SMC combination type. The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time, good hear preservation and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.
Technique Parameters of Composite Tank 1000
Tensile strength (Mpa): ≥70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥100
Barcol hardness (Mpa): ≥60
Flexural modulus (Mpa): ≥5900
Water absorption: ≤1.0%
Fiberglass content: ≥25
Size of Composite Tank 1000
Water tank size :1.0*1.0*1.0m:
Wall board thickness: 5mm
Application of Composite Tank 1000
Our FRP water tank is widely used in factory, Enterprises, government,hotel, motel, restaurant, residence as storage facility.
Also use it as equipment in drinking water treatment and fire water supply.
Packaging & Delivery of Composite Tank 1000
||within 3 month|
- Q:How can the glass steel tank mould be made?
- 2000 cubic meters of glass reinforced plastic tanks, the cost of making a single mold is very high, and can find FRP manufacturers to site winding. If you insist that you can only use the mold with mold
- Q:What is the use of FRP tanks?
- The product of scientific and reasonable design and manufacturing, with its pressure. Corrosion. Anti aging and light weight and high strength. The heat insulation. Seepage. Smooth surface has been widely applied in chemical industry. Manufacture metallurgy. Brewing. Electrochemical drainage. Oil. Steel. Transportation and storage. Food brewing printing and dyeing. Made. Fermentation. Wastewater treatment and desalination and other fields.
- Q:What is the wall thickness of FRP vertical tanks?
- The design of a unit should be different from that of a unit, and each has its own design
- Q:Can formaldehyde be used in FRP tanks?
- Formaldehyde can be stored in glass fibre reinforced plastic storage tanks. Fiberglass is resistant to acids, alkalis, salts, and a variety of oils and solvents through the selection of resins of different types.
- Q:Physical properties of FRP tanks
- Light high-strengthThe relative density is between 1.5~2.0 and only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, while the specific strength can be compared with that of advanced alloy steel. As a result, aviation, rockets, aerospace vehicles, high pressure vessels, and other applications that need to reduce weight have excellent results. The tensile, flexural and compressive strengths of some epoxy FRP can reach over 400Mpa.
- Q:How long is the normal service life of FRP cans? How long will it take if I use it in harsh conditions?
- The quality of the resin will directly affect the service life of your product, and the specific environmental factors need to be analyzed in detail. Suggest you contact specific supplier, put forward your requirement, just can provide the product that you need according to your requirement
- Q:What kind of industry does GRP storage tank belong to?
- According to the (storage or transportation) medium is made of epoxy furan resin, modified resin, polyester or phenolic resin as the binder, the high resin content corrosion impervious layer, lining layer, fiber winding layer and an outer protective layer composed of strengthening.
- Q:Are there any design standards for FRP tanks?
- There are two kinds of storage tanks, one is winding, a kind of hand LakeDifferent media are made of different resins and fibers
- Q:What's the process of making a glue paste woven bag into a storage tank? How about the strength?
- Basically, the production methods are divided into two major categories, namely wet contact and dry pressing molding. According to the characteristics of the process, there are hand molding, laminating, RTM, extrusion, molding, winding and so on. Hand molding also includes hand paste method, bag pressure method, spray method, wet paste low pressure method and no mold hand paste method.
- Q:What's so special about the softened steel water tank?
- Teng softening water tank has a high degree of automation, stable water supply condition and long service life.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range