Specifications of Composite Tank 2500:
1.Light weight and high intensity
3.Easy to install
4.High quality,low price
5.FRP water tank/ FRP water storage tank is made of Fiberglass reinforced plastics which is divided in FRP Modular type and SMC combination type. The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time, good hear preservation and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.
Technique Parameters of Composite Tank 2500
Tensile strength (Mpa): ≥70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥100
Barcol hardness (Mpa): ≥60
Flexural modulus (Mpa): ≥5900
Water absorption: ≤1.0%
Fiberglass content: ≥25
Size of FRP / GRP water tank :
Water tank size 4.0*4.0*8.0m
Wall board thickness:18mm
Application of Composite Tank 2500 :
Our FRP water tank is widely used in factory, Enterprises, government,hotel, motel, restaurant, residence as storage facility.Also use it as equipment in drinking water treatment and fire water supply.
- Q:Tank leakage how to do, glass fiber reinforced plastic repair, tank maintenance, after-sales service?
- FRP pipe installation, leakage of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe. FRP interface.
- Q:Finished acceptance of FRP tank
- To ensure the excellent quality of glass steel tank, must strictly enforce the quality inspection measures, Guangzhou Jing Hui glass steel Co., annual production of glass steel tank each procedure is subject to strict selection, real-time production monitoring after strict acceptance screening, the factory to ensure the quality of each product meets the provisions of the relevant departments.
- Q:What are the advantages of FRP tanks?
- FRP tank  is one of the FRP products. It mainly consists of glass fiber as reinforcing agent, resin as adhesive, and new composite material manufactured by microcomputer controlled machine winding.
- Q:Can formaldehyde be used in FRP tanks?
- After investigation, vinyl, furan, phenolic and epoxy FRP are resistant to formaldehyde, the temperature is less than 60 degrees.
- Q:What is the wall thickness of FRP vertical tanks?
- The design of a unit should be different from that of a unit, and each has its own design
- Q:How to determine the quality of FRP?
- How to identify the quality of FRP tanks? Glass steel tank is divided into horizontal glass steel tank and vertical FRP tanks, according to the different media is divided into glass steel tank, glass steel tank hydrochloric acid hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, glass steel tank glass steel gasoline tank and FRP liquid tank etc..
- Q:My unit recently needs 3 large tanks for hydrochloric acid. The tank, which was made of fiberglass before, is of poor quality and cannot be used for three years
- As to the problem of poor quality of FRP tanks you mentioned, I believe that is why manufacturers produced poor quality, I listen to the manufacturer's technical staff told me to identify methods of FRP tanks or glass steel manufacturers now referred to as the competition, many (especially small workshops) will use adjacent to stupid type resin instead of making the glass steel base level of PVC resin, it will lower the cost of
- Q:Glass fiber (resin) storage tank for hydrochloric acid, how many years of service, please list the basis, thank you!
- This is a professional although I do have to ask this but according to experts and geographical conditions the hydrochloric acid storage tank as short as 1 older two years is certainly a problem but are small problems such as what Water Leakage care 5-8 years should be no problem if you want to buy what you can ask the tank manufacturers such as purchasing
- Q:Difference between glass fiber reinforced plastic and insulating board
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), also known as GFRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are called fiberglass reinforced plastics, or "GRP", and they are distinguished from tempered glass. Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester glass fiber reinforced plastics, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastics and phenolic resin glass fiber reinforced plastics. It is light and hard, non conductive, stable in performance, high in mechanical strength, low in recycling and corrosion resistant. It can be used instead of steel to make machine parts, automobiles, ship shells, etc..
- Q:In order to compare the fast inspection, the FRP storage tank is leaking
- FRP tanks are a kind of industrial products in the new period. Their main characteristics are high wear resistance and high temperature resistanceIs its shortcoming is the hardness is not enough, easy to break, so in storage, must pay attention to safety, below, let me introduce the FRP tank safety storage requirements.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass pipe,fiberglass tank and machineries, is a direct supplier for fiberglass products.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range