||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
4.Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet Image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Sstainless steel sword?
- Normally okorder.com
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings?
- I okorder.com/... NCI produces many brand name buildings. Kirby Pasco If you get technical with your question I probably can help you. I have sold many millions of dollars worth of them. Depending on the manufacturer the directions are usually easy to follow. The only suggestion I have is avoid the brokers. Try and deal directly with the manufacturer. The construction plans are usually specific to your building not generic plans like some brokers have.
- Q:hard ionized vs stainless steel cookware?
- A good quality stainless steel cookware set is a necessity- it is virtually indestructible and you can use the harshest of scrubbers to clean it. You will need a basic set that has a 8 and 12 fry pan/omelet pan, a large pot that holds a minimum of 4 quarts, and 2 sauce pots at 1 quart and 2 1/2 quart sizes. I have several pieces of hard anodized cookware too- they do a wonderful job but food will still stick. A must is at least one Green Pan- preferably a 10-12 fry pan. They are truly non-stick, clean up is a breeze and making foods like fried eggs is infinitely easier when they slide out of the pan without breaking. They do not have the same issues that plague teflon pans- scrapes and shedding that you are ultimately consuming. You can easily find them online and at your area Target store.
- Q:buying Stainless Steel refrigerator?
- it is indeed in style.. but they're very hard to keep clean. take it from me. i have one. and if you even toush it with your finger. there's a smudge or mark. you have to constantly keep cleaning it. but it's no different that having a regular new refrigerator. they're just more stylish. but overall you should get the stainless steal one. just keep up with it. lol. hope it helped.
- Q:What are the components of Stainless Steel?
- The basic ingredient is from 11%-30% chromium, however in many stainless steels nickel or manganese are important secondary ingredients. There are two basic types of stainless steels: 1)austenitic stainless steels, and 2)ferritic stainless steels. In austenitic SS the important ingredients are Chromium and Nickel. (Chromium and manganese are occasionally use instead of nickel.) It's important to note that many austenitic SS's contain almost no carbon, so by some definitions they are not steel at all but iron/chromium/nickel alloys. the additions of nickel (or manganese) actually changes the crystal structure of the iron, so the properties of these types are quite different from normal carbon steels. Austenitic SS have very good to excellent corrosion resistance, and fairly good heat resistance. In ferritic stainless steels, the important ingredients are chromium and carbon. Ferritic stainless steels have markedly greater strength than austentitic types. However since they contain less chromium than austenitic types they are only moderately corrosion resistant and are much less heat resistant. Without the addition of nickel and/or manganeese adding more than about 20% chromium tends to make the steel brittle. Most stainless steel is melted under an inert argon atmosphere in an airtight furnace. Melting stainless in open air would preferentially oxidize the chromium, forming slag which would float to the surface of the steel, thus reducing the chromium content. Chromium also tends to react with nitrogen in the air at high temperatures, exposure to nitrogen tends to cause brittleness in stainless steels. As long as the manufacturer keeps careful control of the composition of the metal and the level of impurities during melting, stainless is endlessly recyclable.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying?
- Hi! You can hike in steel toed boots, but I wouldn't. They aren't designed for hiking, no matter what the manufacturers says. They're built to protect your feet from hazards on a job site. I bought my first pair of decent hiking boots for $10/month on layaway at an outfitters. It took forever, of course, but I didn't have the money to buy them right out. Until then, I hiked in a pair of tennis shoes. Sneakers are just fine as hiking gear, though remember that you will have no ankle support, so you need to be more careful on rocky trails. Use a pair you don't mind getting dirty and make sure they have decent ankle support. Also, this is a great time of year to buy boots if you can scrounge the money together. Most outfitters are swapping over to their spring lines and have shoe/boot sales going on. You don't have to use an outfitter, either. Lots of regular shoe or department stores sell boots that will work just fine until you can afford some nice top-line boots.
- Q:Which is a greener building material, steel or wood?
- The choice is yours to make so just click on the proper button for the specific project and then they are right there for you to pick one. The diagrams and instructions will be right there in the computer for you to access at any time or if you prefer you can print them out.
- Q:What are the best kind of steels for a knife?
- That one they use for the Army Combat Knife, I forgot what its called but Its a good one if your going to use it for camping.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range