||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
4.Colorful Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet Image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:what is the densest type of steel alloy?
- Agree okorder.com. If you are really looking for higher density, go to copper or tungsten.
- Q:What Metal is around 256% stronger than steel?
- Alumuniom so that, it is used in Rockets and planes another feature for Alumuniom, that it can bear a huge amount of heat.
- Q:Methoding - Steel Castings?
- It is very difficult to define Methoding of Steel castings by one sentence. Actually it encompasses the total casting process. Normally it would mean a) Pattern design i.e. what type of pattern it would be- wooden, metallic, split or full, loose or fitted on a match plate or any other, how will be the parting line. b) Design of the gating system. c) Design of risering i.e. numbers, size and location of risers. d) Design of molding process i.e. sand system to be used, mold box size. But to do justice to the above mentioned activities, you need to consider other parameters of the casting process such as chemical composition, solidification characteristics, pouring temperature, pouring time, knock out time etc. As I said Methoding of Steel castings means designing of the total casting process from inception to final product.
- Q:Steel HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- C'mon. Really? That's your question? How about some actual details like the application, is it going to be formed into a shape, do you need to weld it, what type of environment like corrosion and temperature is it going to be subject to? There are roughly 2,000 grades of steel and a couple hundred grades of stainless steel. Steels can be soft or they can be exceptionally hard. We need more info please.
- Q:steel plow?
- If you're willing to substitute the word iron for steel (steel came a good bit later in history), the Girard plow from the 1300's in Belgium would be the first example known. It's named after the guy who invented it (Girard). How did it work? Like any other plow! You drag it along and it makes a trench of sorts in the ground! It was used for agricultural purposes. As for how it was produced, you need to look up the history of the Iron Age to understand how they started to use iron back in about 1200BC to make tools.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- Not really. Unless your knives are remarkably rusty and chipped, cleaning the knife after the steel will do little. It is possible that you are consuming an immeasurable amount of metal, but then again you're probably consuming a little from everything the food touches. Thats just the way it is and it is nothing to be worried about.
- Q:how do I build a steel galvanizing plant. Hot dipped Galvanization?
- How big of a kettle do you want to go with? A small 6-10 foot kettle would work fine for spinner work (small parts ran in baskets) but if you want to handle large beams and so forth you will need to have at least a 25 foot or longer kettle. You will need tanks for caustic,acid,rinsing,and preflux solutions. If you go with sulfuric acid it will have to be heated. The caustic and flux tanks need to be heated in any case.You will also need a bag house to control smoke coming off the kettle. First you should look into permits such to see if you can actually build this plant. Galvanizing is nasty work and the laws and regs are strict. Former Kettleman
- Q:what is the stucture of high carbon steel?
- I dont know percentages just that it is basic steel with added carbon it is used for tooling and other reasons that need a steel that can be hardened ~~
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- Steel will only warp due to temperature under two conditions: 1. It is not heated evenly - in this case, the hotter parts will expand more than the cooler parts. 2. There are internal stresses in the steel (often from welding or cold-working - as an example, an I-beam or C-channel is usually hot worked, but some cold work can happen, so they can sometimes warp if you heat them ). This means that the steel won't warp due to temp if it's not 1 or 2. However, it could soften and fail if it has a load on it. As for softening, it really depends on what steel alloy you're looking at. Some steels (mainly the expensive alloys) don't really change until above 400 C (750 F), but mild steel really starts to weaken around 150-200 C (300-400 F) Rajashekhar has a point when it comes to forging. Steel isn't really soft enough to forge properly until above 1000C (1830 F), but if you're worried about using steel in a higher temp situation (like around a blast furnace or industrial oven), then make sure you choose a steel that has been rated to work at that temp.
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Q: will a stainless steel gun rust? A: Under certain conditions, it can rust. But stainless steel will last longer than blued steel will under such conditions. Also, some parts of a stainless steel revolver might not be stainless steel. The internal parts may be normal steel. Q: I just bought a used Taurus 85 stainless 38 spl revolver, it's about 25 years old but looks like new. This is my first stainless steel gun. I'm wondering if there's any special things I need to be aware of or cleaning methods? A: There are no special methods required. Stainless steel is fairly convenient easy to clean and maintain. Carbon-fouling can still build-up and metal discolorations may occur. These can be cleaned up with cleaning solvents and the use of a Scotch-brite cleaning pad or something similar. If it gets a scratch, the scratch can be polished away or left alone and the scratch can become a badge of honor or something. Q: I have a chrome bore AK, cleaning is always super easy, wondering of cleaning a SS revolver would be the same. A: Stainless steel is pretty tough on its own. Chrome-lining a stainless steel barrel wouldn't be considered cost effective in most circumstances. Cleaning the inside of a stainless steel barrel will be similar to cleaning a blued steel barrel that is not chrome-lined.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range