Cold rolled steel is the based material forgalvanized steel coil and pre-painted galvanized steel coil. It is widely usedin light industry for marking tank, furniture, refrigerators, washers, freezerplate, air conditioner, micro-wave oven, water heater, soot such machine etc.
COLD ROLLED STEEL COIL
SURFACE: BRIGHT ANNEALED, CUTTING EDGE， MATT FINISH
STANDARD:JIS G 3141 SPCC
COIL ID: 508mm/610mm
COIL WEIGHT:5-10 ton
Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- If okorder.com/...
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- Because the steel coil is stored in warehouse stacking level, if the coil weight is too low, resulting in a single coil capacity is reduced, so that the steel roll easily crushed and deformed;
- Q:How is chrome steel made?
- Go to the process section and find point 6 (explains when alloys are added). Chrome is added at this point, usually in the form of ferrochrome alloy (FeCr). Many kinds of chrome steel also contain nickel. The strengthening effect on steel by forming stable carbide grains at the grain boundaries and the strong increase in corrosion resistance made chromium an important alloying material for steel. The high speed tool steels contain between 3 and 5% chromium.
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- the welded joints,...are then sturdy steel, and conducts warmth very very right this moment, so develop from warmth often is the comparable because of fact the plate steel around it. you may desire to slope the backside and have a condensate seize gadget, steam secure practices stress alleviation valve, sized for the quantity and pressures, totally lag the vessel, adhere to ALL secure practices specs., (of your codes), which comprise the welding NDT. in the tank layout enable for the thermal develop of the vessel. cheers.
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Steel wheels were not available on the pickups until 1929. The cars had the options of steel disc or wood spoke wheels in the mid '20's. I'm pretty sure that '27 was the last year the wood wheels were available on passenger cars.
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:Steel vs nylon (elasticity/stress/strain)?
- steel is NOT as flexible and much slipperier if you fall the nylon stretches to slow the victim but a steel cable would stop short and kill you
- Q:Question about steel studs.?
- Steel studs are mainly for commercial applications on non bearing walls. 100 studs, must be one big assed bathroom. Do yourself a favor and install a pressure treated bottom plate, even if you use steel studs.
- Q:Stainless Steel Pots and Pans?
- I only cook acidic foods in stainless steel or tomato sauces, Marinara sauces. Or sauces with wine in it. Because stainless steel is good with those kind of foods. Maybe you should use a little more fat, butter or Olive oil. And don't get the pan too hot, ( I don't care what other ppl say). Sometimes I heat up the pan and put a pat of butter in the pan to judge how hot it is. Once the butter starts sizzling or sputtering, the pan has reached the right temperature. Don't let the butter burn, the pan is too hot if the butter scorches. You can put a tablespoon (or less) olive oil in the skillet first and then a pat of butter; let them blend together. The oil will help keep the butter from burning.
- Q:stainless steel not so stainless?
- I, too, don't like stainless steel because it is so hard to keep clean. Bar Keeper's Friend really does become your friend when you cook on stainless steel. It will remove the burnt on food, remove the dark brown stains and keep it looking new, however. And, it won't void most manufacturer's warranties on the cookware. It just takes the elbow grease to do it every time you use it. I found it is necessary to use more olive oil than you think is necessary, a lower flame than most recipes call for and a lot of patience if you plan to use it on a daily basis. I went back to my non-stick Calphelon because I am not a patient woman, I like instantaneous gratification and hate scrubbing pots and pans!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range