Order On-line Tracking
The Cold Rolled Steel is steel that has been worked below its recrystallization temperature by passing it between a pair of rollers. Recrystallization temperature is the temperature at which grains in the lattice structure of the metal have been rearranged, leaving it free of strain and deformations. The Cold Rolled Steel is pre-treated before being cold rolled with a process known as pickling, which uses strong acids to remove scale and other impurities. The Cold Rolled Steel is then passed through rollers to reduce its thickness. Most cold rolling takes place in multiple passes and as the size of the Cold Rolled Steel is further reduced, its strength and hardness both increase, but its ductility decreases. After cold rolling, heating the metal up in a process known as annealing can restore some of its ductility. The final Cold Rolled Steel may be manufactured in the form of sheets, strips, bars, or other forms.
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FB&FC
8. Surface Status: SB & SD
9. Surface Treatment: Oiling
1. Yield Strength: ≤ 320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤ 370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
We use Seaworthy Package to make sure Cold Rolled Steel is well-protected during the long ocean voyage.
1. Base metal for coated and dipped products.
2. Home appliance
3. Precise welding tube
4. Flux cored welding wire
5. Bicycle, battery shell,
6. Automobile fitting, hardware
7. Enameling industry etc.
1. High precision of dimensional tolerance
2. Excellent mechanical property such as the yield strength and tensile strength, etc.
3. Being highly resistant to denting
4. Exhibits useful magnetic properties
5. High quality surface finish and get well prepared for the surface coating
6. Available in a variety of sizes and shapes with characteristics useful in a wide range of applications
1. Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.for quality inspection every day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|