Hot dip galvanized steel (HDGI), ZINCALUME STEEL COIL
SGCC,ENG10142, DX51D, ASTM A653
SMOOTH OR MATTE
MARBLE GRAIN OR WOOD GRAIN
EXPOXY, POLYESTER, PVDF
TOP LACQURE COATING
BACK LACQURE COATING
100000 TON per year
10 YEARS OF OUTDOOR USING FOR PE
Applications of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil:
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
Coating Chief Feature
|Project||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|Front/back||≥ H/2H||≥ 9J/6J||≤ 3T/5T||≥ 6mm/4mm||≥ 100time/50time|
Structure of GI/PPGI
Protecting from scratchs and contamination
Chemical resistance and formability
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Good adhesion and corrosion resistance
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Nowadays, okorder.com/
- Q:What is Light gauge steel? is it same with light weight steel?
- as a welder i can answere this. wel i think i can after 2 years of classes. so...light guage steel usually referes to the THICKNESS of the metal. also known as SHEET METAL. the only diffrences between light guage and roof truss is that a truss will be thicker metal ex- an i-beam for a structure is usually 1/2inch or 3/8 for smaller buildings. also there is no such thing as light weight steel. steel is steel the only thing that determins its weight is its size/thickness aluminum is a whole nother ballgame. ever see a pound of aluminum vs. a pound of steel? aluminum can be 1/2 or less the weight of steel. but its tensile strength suffers EX. say steel will snap at 70,000 pounds, aluminum will snap at 40,000 pounds, if it even snaps that is! it just tends to bend like rubber. aluminum is handy for many things because it will not rust.
- Q:Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is correct
- Q:How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel?
- if okorder.com/
- Q:What could the impurities in steel wool be?
- Impurities in steel wool would be of the elemental type. I'm sure steel wool is a mixture of different low grade not good for much of anything else materials. There may be excessive impurities such as lead, cobalt, boron, aluminum etc... in the steel wool. There may also be solvent residue on the wool i.e cleaner, lubricant etc.. I'm sure every batch is different - I know the iron level is high thats what makes them rust quickly.
- Q:which sounds better, nylon or steel string?
- It rather relies upon on what type of music you're enjoying, nylon string guitars have a mellow, softer tone than steel strings, the feel of the nylon strings (a minimum of to me) are reliable, in my opinion, i might ought to declare nylon is extra suitable, large for finger choosing and a effective tone. once you're searching for a guitar, you are able to flow out to a close-by guitar save, and attempt the two out for your self, in straight forward terms then will you comprehend for specific.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- mainly steel made of Iron and carbon and treated in a proper process to become hard you can add some kind of other elements to get your desired proparty as Chromium,, nickle.. Cupper,, Berelyium,, Vanadium
- Q:How to refinish stainless steel appliance?
- Go over the entire surface with wet/dry sandpaper with the grain. Use wet with a little dish detergent. Remove the handles and name plates first. Start with 400, then 600, and then 800. Auto supply should sell the sandpaper. After final sanding, wax with carnuba wax and polish. Works on aluminum and real stainless not painted surfaces.
- Q:Is there a good cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
- Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaning Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well.This also works well for general kitchen cleaning.Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing.=)
- Q:How to clean all-clad stainless steel pans?
- I bought a badly scratched-up 11 inch All-Clad Frying pan off Ebay for $23.00. I needed a large all-clad frying pan. I took it out to the garage and first cleaned it with an 8 wire brush on my bench-top polishing / grinding machine. Then I installed a 8 polishing wheel on the bench grinder. I used some polishing creme I use on car parts that I bought from Caswell s Plating. Auto polishing for your car will work too. The outside polished up like a mirror - as good as my new All-Clad pieces. Remember people. This is stainless steel. It s a tough, tough metal. You can work it like a piece of metal just as All-Clad did at the factory where they made it. It would take years to wear through the first stainless layer with a polishing wheel and mild auto polishing creme just as it would take a lot to wear through your cars paint. After-all; All you are doing is preparing an optical surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range