Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Compared with pure nylon 3., nylon reinforced mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance, creep resistance and fatigue strength greatly increased, elongation, shrinkage, hygroscopicity, wear resistance decreased 4. performance mainly depends on the fiber and resin adhesive strength, content, aspect ratio and orientation. Injection molding and extrusion molding is widely used in aerospace, automotive,. Mechanical, chemical and other fields of manufacturing heat stress structure of plastic parts in 5. PA with 30% glass fiber, PA, mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, ageing resistance performance is obviously improved, the fatigue strength is 2.5 times enhancement. 6. reinforced materials used to improve nylon properties of glass fiber reinforced materials, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium metal, with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and The bending strength, especially mechanical) significantly improves the performance, become excellent performance engineering plastic. Glass fiber reinforced nylon has long fiber and short fiber reinforced nylon two, widely used in gear, bearing, fan blade, impeller, bicycle parts, auto parts, industrial gear and a number of precision engineering products with. Heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption rate of raw materials and shrinkage, has excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass: used for aluminum alloy doors and windows, ordinary flat glass, it is best to float process produced by flat glass. There are toughened glass, pointed glass, heat reflective glass, etc..Auxiliary material: filling material, glass cushion block, sealing material.Filling material: it is used as the backing material for filling seam. It belongs to R polymer foam, and its shape is generally round, semicircle, oval and triangle. Specifications are lOmm, 30mm and 50mm three kinds of polyethylene foam. The elongation is 50% and tensile strength is between 0.359 and 0.517MPa.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- Polyvinyl butyral (Polyvinyl butyral) PVB.... PVB resin itself contains many hydroxyl (OH) radicals, with some thermosetting resin (Thermosetting resin) (Cross linking reaction produced a bridging reaction) to improve chemical resistance and film hardness and excellent coating properties. High transparency (Transparent), (elastic), elastic toughness (Toughness), alkali resistance, oil resistance and flexibility, impact resistance and low temperature. Because of its special chemical structure, so there is a strong combination of glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value. The main difference is that the raw material used in the quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What's the difference between heat resistant glass and tempered / reinforced glass?
- Energy saving, good electrical properties by vacuum negative pressure plug suction, super seal with, can make the heating of the internal heat is reduced to a minimum, at the same time using glass conductive properties under the condition of high temperature, the glass heating to realize glass melting, with advanced production technology and processing, barbecue in the microwave oven when the microwave absorption are good electrical properties
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- FRP sheet is not fireproof partition board.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- The shape of each vessel is irregular. It is shining like a holy lotus under the light. It was introduced that the vessel was blown through a wooden mold. In the 30s of the last century, Artaud also successfully designed many glassware, this free form of utensils is still in production, has become one of Artaud's masterpiece.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range