Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic board and plexiglass"Organic glass" from English Organic Glass. in recent years in some areas will be made of transparent plastic sheet all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called the acrylic plate.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- High quality glass steel products appearance has no obvious cracks, pores are less pure, bright color, good transparency, toughness has a certain strength, good surface smoothness, long service life; while the poor quality of the glass steel product surface crack, more pores, mixed color gloss is not enough. Its service life is also short.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- The fire board also called Naihuoban, is based on the pressure in the wood with fireproof veneer made of fireproof performance, sound insulation effect, which belongs to refractory materials, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, wall. General thickness of 17mm and 19 mm two kinds of thickness.
- Q:Will toughened glass break naturally?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:How is glass made, raw material proportioning?
- There are many kinds of glass, different kinds, different uses, and different ingredients.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- The production process of float glass is introduced by taking ordinary production line of daily melting capacity of 600 tons in China as an example.Float glass is made in tin bath. The length of the whole production line is about 500 meters. It can produce 550 to 600 tons of glass every day. It is equivalent to 3 meters wide, 3 millimeters thick, and the glass belt is about 25 kilometers in length. Once started, 24 hours a day is uninterrupted until the furnace is stopped for about 8-10 years. Float production is the main mode of production of flat glass
- Q:How can glass frosting be formulated? What raw materials do you use?
- Preparation of water-based environment-friendly frosting liquid, according to the A Group 8, B group of 2, the proportion with 5 copies of the preparation of tap water (25kg water frosting powder add 12.5Kg, preparation of tap water) according to the proportion of A group and B group into a plastic bucket, then according to the proportion of entering tap water (if prepared with 80 degrees above water could shorten the curing time more than half) with plastic (or bamboo sticks) stir until evenly, liquid will be prepared to cover seal, so that in the outdoor temperature under natural curing for 24 hours. The newly formulated frosting is thicker and the temperature drops. After ripening, the viscosity and temperature of the liquid can be restored to normal. When the preparation amount is large or the weather is cold, the aging time should be prolonged appropriately.
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range