Classical Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Various types and colors available, flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 500 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Our company has professional production line, the goods are produced by strictly supervision and inspection, the quality is absolutely assured.
2. We can offer you are our quality-reliable products, competitive price and best after-sale service.
3. Environmental and healthy product.
4. High performance and easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:The quality of the United States and Canada bathroom cabinet in the end how
- Proposed landlord before buying, and more shopping around the other brands of bathroom cabinets, quality and price can be a certain comparison.
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet is a good landing or wall of the good
- Wall is better, one is to prevent the damp, on the other hand when the rubbish no obstacles at the same time height can be selected according to their own needs.
- Q:What kind of washbasin is it easy to clean in the bathroom cabinet?
- Hello, with a single twin pot, faucet on the pot. So the best cleaning, with ceramic pots, so clean and durable. I was selling this.
- Q:Brick bathroom cabinet faucet water how to live
- Brick washing table is the following cabinet, a guarantee cabinet has a good storage space, two to ensure that the water pipe has a certain water pipe deodorant, as well as consider the faucet water or cabinet or basin or water conflict need to see the site conditions Can be answered; OKorder River level decoration team brick cabinets, brick washing hands, brick bar technology and offer are better.
- Q:How can I paint a bathroom vanity?
- If you paint it, it'll probably look like a beige wood vanity painted white. I'd just buy a new one. But if those are your choices why don't you paint it first just to see how it looks. If it looks crappy then you can go get the new one.
- Q:I need cheap bathroom vanities? Any help where to buy them (online)?
- Use okorder.com/37-scro...
- Q:why is there an extra wire coming off the bathroom vanity than there is coming out of my wall?
- how many wires are coming off the vanity? and how many out of the wall? and what color are all the wires? if the 'extra' vanity wire is copper and does not have a plastic coating then that is in fact the ground wire. If the extra wire is coated black or white, it may be for another switch or outlet on the vanity but there's not enough info in your question to tell....
- Q:Can you make a bathroom vanity out of a craftsman tool box?
- It might be hard to get the plumbing to run down it, because of all the drawers going all the way back, and you would lose at least 6-8 inches from the top in drawers because of the sink. The concept is a good one. Drawers are wayyyyyy better than doors and much easier to organize. When we did our kitchen a few years back, we put drawers on over half the bottom cabinets. If I could do it over, it would be all drawers, because they are sooo much easier to keep organized. We are building a vanity right now with a similar concept. Drawers for vanities can be made so they leave room for the pipes in back, the drawers are just a few inches shorter in depth than the countertop. But you will still lose a little space for the sink, which is why there are false fronts up top in most of them. The good news is that most of them are less expensive than the Craftsman toolboxes, custom cabinetry isn't very expensive, just takes a little more time to make, and the drawers won't rust like metal tool chests would (when the kids put wet toothbrushes and stuff in the drawers.)
- Q:How do I install a bathroom cabinet?
- Confirm the location of the bathroom cabinet: floor tiles and wall tiles before. It is necessary to confirm that the position of the good bathroom cabinet is a prerequisite for the installation of the bathroom cabinet because the device is to be perforated in the wall and the water hole and the drain hole are generally unable to move the position. To set the shape and size of the bathroom cabinet.
- Q:Turning a dresser into a bathroom vanity? Flea market find?
- If you just want a vanity, glue, or nail the drawers shut, remove the insides, cut a hole for the pipes, and for the sink. From there it's the same as any counter top. If you want the drawers to work it's not a DIY, unless you have plenty of carpentry skills. Whatever, finish with 2-3 coats of water-based-poly to seal. Oh, great idea! They're really classy!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range