Classical Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Various types and colors available, flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 500 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Our company has professional production line, the goods are produced by strictly supervision and inspection, the quality is absolutely assured.
2. We can offer you are our quality-reliable products, competitive price and best after-sale service.
3. Environmental and healthy product.
4. High performance and easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Bathroom vanities?? help?
- LOOK UP 'CUSTOM CABINETRY' in your area. You would be surprised at how affordable a bathroom vanity can be since it usually only has 2 sides.
- Q:My toilet and bathroom cabinet in a row, into the toilet left hand position is the bathroom cabinet and then the toilet.
- In fact, sometimes buy things really look at the eyes ah, I chose this one size is not the smallest, but I fancy at first glance, and later saw a lot smaller than this one size, but I did not Think of the replacement list, to change a small size, it will not now tangled. I see this is Farnasa solid wood cabinet, I think the quality is good. Do not want to change.
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
- Q:Do you want to change the wall? How to change
- How to change the specific depending on whether the toilet is due to sink
- Q:How much to replace bathroom vanity cabinet door?
- Then roll on a coat of the water-based latex paint with a foam roller, let dry/cure overnight.
- Q:Choose the bathroom bathroom cabinet to pay attention to what place?
- Before you can buy a bathroom cabinet, make sure that the bathroom cabinet is placed in the bathroom and the maximum size allowed. The bathroom cabinet material should be determined according to whether the bathroom is wet and dry. The bathroom cabinet is the most important thing to be waterproof and moistureproof. Will tell us that his goods are waterproof and moisture-proof, these words can not be full of confidence, to ask some of the parameters in order to ensure that the bathroom cabinet really waterproof moisture.
- Q:What is the core selling point of the bathroom cabinet?
- Moisture-proof material, good looks, basin to deep
- Q:Why does the solid wood bathroom cabinet crack? What are the reasons?
- Some friends do not properly maintain the expensive solid wood bathroom cabinet, put it in the bedroom window position, so that "baby" to endure the sun exposure, or use too wet towels to wipe the dust, free to move the furniture, resulting in damage to the bathroom cabinet frame. Which will affect the durability of furniture.
- Q:Can you install a bathroom vanity before tiling the floor?
- Well.. I went thru the SAME decision and it depends on just how particular you are. I decided to remove the old vanity(the one that I was going to replace) and made the decision to tile the entire floor to include UNDER the vanity.. THEN I installed a new vanity. I was and am very particular and decided I wanted to do it that way just in case the vanity would be different size and would have to add more grout in front of the vanity or add a small piece of tile to bring it up to the new vanity, etc.. The main reason for my doing it was that I just wanted to have the pleasure of knowing that there was tile UNDER the new vanity However to answer your question completely.. If you know the actual size of the new vanity, you could install the vanity first and then tile up to it.. Most people would do it that way because they are not as particular as I am.
- Q:Where can I find modern (Danish style) bathroom vanities?
- If you want glass vanities, metal vanities, wood.. doesn't matter you'll find it at Modern Danish, I love their products! If you want a sink to go with your vanity try Artesian Sinks!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range