C Channel steel bar
Finished: Black, Galvanized
C Channel Steel Bar
|Tianjin Jujin Industry and Trading Co.,Ltd|
|Dafengdui Village,Dafengdui Town,Jinghai Country,Tianjin City,China|
|Country of Origin:China|
|Tolerance:Accroding to clients'requirements|
|Delivery time:7-25 days |
|Payment term:L/C or T/T|
|Packing:Mills Standard Export Strong Packing in Bundles|
|Details Products Description|
|C channel steel|
1.Competitive:manufacturer with ISO
2.competitive quality& price
Mainly used for building structure, vehicle manufacturing and other industrial structure,
channel steel is often used with i beam.
100% irrevocable L/C at sight
30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L
- Q:What is the difference between the main keel or the angle steel and the channel steel?
- The boat in the boat, the boat is keel or load-bearing structure is the most important. It's at the bottom of the ship. On the keel, there is reinforcement across the ship's ribs. The bow and stern keel off the bow post. The keel is usually the first one to be part of the hull construction. The keel laying is the most important event in the shipbuilding process.
- Q:How big is the channel used for the 4 metre span?
- The same height of the I-beam, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, should be added on the right side of the model a, B, C to distinguish, such as 32a#, 32b#, 32c# and so on. The I-beam is made of ordinary I-beam and light I-beam, and the specification for hot-rolled ordinary I-beam is 10-63#. Standard Specification for hot-rolled ordinary I-beam supplied by supply and demand agreement is 12-55#. I-beam is widely used in various building structures, bridges, vehicles, supports, machinery and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between C steel, U steel and channel steel?
- U type steel (hot rolled U steel mine roadway Name: U steel) is English steel like the letter "U" with a cross section, sometimes with a cross section of Japanese letters "better" shape. Main features: large pressure, long support time, easy installation, not easy to deformation and so on. Main uses: mainly used in mine roadway, roadway support, and two times of the tunnel supporting etc.. As the main shape steel for the retractable metal support of tunnel, U steel is widely used at home and abroad.
- Q:What type of channel steel and I-beam should be used to build an attic floor?
- 1.16 channel steel is feasible plan, but channel used to do horizontal keel, you can open a little distance, 1 meters, 2 to 1 meters, 6 can be, and then spacing 400 with L50 or L60 angle steel connection can be. Do you have wood or steel plates to see what you're going to do upstairs?. 20 I-beam is really not necessary.2., if you use I-beam, you can directly slotted in the wall, and then inserted into the wall after the fixed, you can also use expansion bolts fixed channel, after the wall and then overlap I-beam, full welding.3. with 20 I-beam, the distance can be controlled to 1.6 meters. With channel, then the spacing to control 1.2 meters more appropriate, the middle should use angle steel to do cross brace.
- Q:What about channel 16?
- The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 100*48*5.3, which means waist height is 100 mm, leg width is 48 mm, waist thickness is 5.3 mm channel, or 10# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25#a, 25#b, 25#c and so on.
- Q:Steel structure, floor load, channel steel welding between parts of rust?
- It's no big deal. Although not in line with the norms, but usually no problem will be used.
- Q:How can channel A and B be distinguished?
- Of the same height, type B has wider legs and thicker waist than A.
- Q:What does "deformed L/200" mean in the carrying capacity of channel steel?
- This refers to deflection, deflection is the force or non-uniform temperature changes, the axis of the rod in the direction perpendicular to the axis of the line displacement, or plate surface in the vertical direction of the middle direction of the line displacement. L/200 is the maximum amount of deformation produced per 200mm length. That is to say, the lowest point after the force is divided by the size of the origin by the ratio of the length L. For example, the length is 3M, the maximum deformation can not exceed 3000/200=15mm, but there is a premise that the force can be deformed, but after the removal of force, it must rebound to the original standard is effective, otherwise it is invalid.
- Q:The following steel is not section bar, is it? A. thread steel, B. steel pipe, C. track, D. channel steel
- C orbitals are a combination of many materials. The other 3 are single profiles.
- Q:How do you calculate the weight of 100 channel steel?
- CAD drawing can also be used to calculate the cross-sectional area of 100 channel, or other ways to first calculate the cross section area of 100 channel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range