Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Cold Rolled C Channel:
1.Our Cold Rolled C Channel has lots of advantages, just as followings:
a) At reasonable price and good quality.
b) To be convenient in construction and to save much time and labor.
c) The length of Cold Rolled C Channel can be manufactured according to customer’s requirements.
d) The Cold Rolled C Channel has strong mechanical strength.
e). The Cold Rolled C Channel possesses various kind of fittings, through which it is suitbal for many combinations.
f) Our Cold Rolled C Channel is attractive in appearance as well as beautiful in design
g) Free from slotted punching
2. The detailed sections of our Cold Rolled C Channel can be found in table-1
Note: we are definitely good at manufacturing and supplying Cold Rolled C Channel as per S235JR. Also, we are willing and able to provide our customers Cold Rolled C Channel in other sizes, which depends on customers’ concret requirements for the quantity.
3. The chemical composition of Cold Rolled C Channel as per S235JR is shown in the table-2
4. The mechanical property of Cold Rolled C Channel as per S235JR is shown in the table-3-1 and table-3-2
Yielding strength point( Mpa)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Elongation after fracture(%)
Applications of Cold Rolled C Channel:
The Cold Rolled C Channel can be applied to construction of warehouses, workshops, sport stadiums and car parks etc.The hot rolled channel steel belongs to carbon structural steel which is applied to in the field of construction and machinery.In details, the hot rolled channel steel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. Generally,the hot rolled channel steel we supply must possess perfect welding property, riveting property and mechanical property and so on.
Package & Delivery of Cold Rolled C Channel:
1.The channel steel will be packed in bundle with steel wire at each end of every bundle and color marking in order to help the customer to recognize his goods more easily at sight.
2. And the channel steel could be loaded into 20ft or 40ft container, or by bulk cargo.If the weight of each bundle reaches more than 3.5 mt, the loading by break bulk cargo should be choosed.When the weight of each bundle reaches less than 3mt, the loading by container should be choosed.
3.As for the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4.All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of Cold Rolled C Channel:
1.The steel billet shall be heated in the high temperature furnace.
2. The heated steel billet shall be rolled five to nine times with the aim of shaping the general figure of steel u channel.
3. The rolled steel u channel should be put onto the cooling bed to make the temperature low.
4. The steel u channel should be straighted on the straightener.
5. The straighted steel u channel will be cut into meters by saw, as per customer's requirements.
6. At the last part of production, the channel steel must be tested in order to confirm that the finished products are completely free from crack, pore, slag, scab or fold on the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 15 Million|
|Main Markets||Southeast Asia; Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 6,500 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||1|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM service offered|
|Product Price Range||average|