Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of MS Steel C Channel:
1. We are definitely speciallizing in manufacturing and supplying channel steel as per japanese standard, which is characterised with high mechanical strength and competitive prices.
2. The sections in details are as followings in the table-1
3. The mechanical property of MS Steel C Channel in the table-2:
Extension Strength N/mm²
Thickness of Steel,mm
4. The chemical composition of MS Steel C Channel in the table-3
Usage of MS Steel C Channel:
1.The MS Steel C Channel can be devided into two kinds, namely common channel steel and light channel steel. The sizes of hot rolled common channel steel range from 5# to 40#. Meanwhile, the channel steel can be divided into cold forming sectional equal channel steel, cold forming sectional unequal channel steel, cold forming inner edge channel steel and outer edge channel steel.
2.The MS Steel C Channel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. The channel steel with sizes under 14# is usually applied to construction engineering, as purline, while the channel steel with sizes above 16# is more likely to be used in building vehicle chassis structure and mechanical structure. Furthermore, the channel steel in sizes above 30# are target at building bridge structure, as tension bar.
3.In a word, the channel steel must possess perfect welding property, riveting property and mechanical property and so on.
Package & Delivery of MS Steel C Channel:
1.The MS Steel C Channel will be packed in bundle with steel wire at each end of every bundle and color marking in order to help the customer to recognize his goods more easily at sight.
2. And the MS Steel C Channel could be loaded into 20ft or 40ft container, or by bulk cargo.If the weight of each bundle reaches more than 3.5 mt, the loading by break bulk cargo should be choosed.When the weight of each bundle reaches less than 3mt, the loading by container should be choosed.
3.As for the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4.All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of MS Steel C Channel:
1.The steel billet shall be heated in the high temperature furnace.
2. The heated steel billet shall be rolled five to nine times with the aim of shaping the general figure of steel u channel.
3. The rolled steel channel should be put onto the cooling bed to make the temperature low.
4. The MS Steel C Channel should be straighted on the straightener.
5. The straighted steel u channel will be cut into meters by saw, as per customer's requirements.
6. At the last part of production, the channel steel must be tested in order to confirm that the finished products are completely free from crack, pore, slag, scab or fold on the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 15 Million|
|Main Markets||Southeast Asia; Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||Above 6,500 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||1|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM service offered|
|Product Price Range||average|