The host machine adopt JS series twin shaft compulsory mixer. This batching plant adopt the newest electric control technology like electric weighing way, computer control, digital display. Electric weighing system has buffer device and auto compensation function, and high measure precision. The sand and stone feeding system adopt flat belt or herringbone belt, and equipped with maintenance aisle, it is the ideal choose for producing high quality concrete.
Type of mixer
Amount of species of aggregate
Maximum size of aggregate
- Q:Cement warehouse introduction, storage reserves?
- Cement silo in concrete mixing plant is mainly used for the storage of bulk cement, there are usually used 80 t, 100 t, 120 t, 150 t, etc., this is according to the size of the concrete mixing station or the user's production decision.
- Q:How much concrete is produced per hour by HZS180 concrete mixer?
- One, 180 square of concrete per hour, 180 of HZS180 is its output per hour. The concept of concrete mixing stations: Concrete mixing station is mainly composed of mixing console, materials weighing system, material conveying system, material storage system and control system of large system and other ancillary facilities. Because building aggregate measurement compared with standing aggregate metering, reduced the four of the intermediate links, and the vertical blanking metering, saved measuring time, thus greatly improving the production efficiency, under the condition of the same model, mixing building production efficiency than mixing plant production efficiency by a third. Such as: HLS90 floor of production efficiency and production efficiency of HZS120 stand HLS120 floor of the production efficiency, production efficiency is equivalent to HZS180 stand HLS180 floor of the production efficiency is equivalent to the productivity of HZS240 station.
- Q:How long does it take to build a concrete mixer station?
- Normally, between one and three weeks. Plan the main points of the stirring station Venue: single 2m3, 3m3, the equipment occupies an area of about 21mx51m. Add in the yard, parking lot, road, office building, repair shop, recycling pool and so on, usually need the site 40mx80m (the land of 5 acres). 2m3 and 3m3 stations usually require 60mx80m (7.5 acres). If the location is more complex, the layout of the equipment should be based on the utilization of the site. To reduce the cost of future operations, it is suggested that there be a river at the edge of the site so that it can be used to carry sand stones. Distance should consider the best range of concrete delivery vehicles, not too far away from the main site, but also for future development. Optional: choose according to the expected amount of concrete. In a year of 300 working days, eight hours a day, the actual efficiency is lower than the nominal value given the various factors that are affected. Considering the requirement of the equipment for regular maintenance and maintenance, and the requirement of the high demand in some period, it is suggested that the equipment should be purchased. In some areas, the construction of new concrete and concrete stations must be at least two.
- Q:What are the ingredients for the concrete mixing stations?
- It is the raw materials for the concrete mixers, the sand, stone, cement, fly ash, mineral powder, various admixtures, water, basically these seven raw materials.
- Q:Classification of concrete mixing stations
- Commercial concrete mixing station: single/double HZS90 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss120 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station, single/double hzss240 concrete mixing station. Engineering concrete mixing station: HZS75 concrete mixing station, HZS60 concrete mixing station, HZS50 concrete mixing station, HZS35 concrete mixing station, HZS25 concrete mixing station. Mobile concrete mixer station
- Q:The main components of a mixing station
- The conveying system of materials is made up of three parts. Aggregate conveying; There are two ways of conveyance and belt conveyance. The advantage of hopper promotion is that the area is small and the structure is simple. The advantage of belt transport is that the transport is large, efficient and low. The belt conveyor mainly applies to the mixing stations that have aggregate storage, thereby increasing the productivity of the mixing stations. Powder conveying; The powder used in concrete is mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The most commonly used powder conveyors are conveyors of screw conveyors, and the large mixing buildings are carried by pneumatic conveyer and scraper. The advantages of screw transport are simple structure, low cost and reliable use. Liquid transport mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are delivered separately by water pumps
- Q:The mixing time of the concrete mixer is in which standard
- The quality control standard gb50164-2011 should not be produced for 40 seconds in the winter of 30 seconds
- Q:Concrete mixstations belong to no special equipment
- The boiler is a special equipment in the stirring station.
- Q:How much water does a concrete mixer use every day?
- Water is an indispensable part of the concrete production industry. As an investment company in a concrete mixing station, it is also important to have control over water use. It is also an aspect of production cost control. The use of water used in concrete stations is not the main water link. Flush the blender and cement truck every day to use a lot of water. The concrete is very difficult to handle because of the condensation. So it is the most effluent project in the production standstill. And the washings of these rinsing equipment contain water slurry, aggregates and aggregates, etc. From the environmental point of view, the water of cement mortar or concrete is strong alkaline, the PH value is high, can reach about 12, free discharge can pollute the environment. Therefore, with the continuous improvement of the environmental requirements in recent years, the waste water treatment of the mixing station becomes the main concern.
- Q:What does HZS mean in the HZS120 concrete mixing station
- HZ is the concrete mixing station. HZ is the concrete mixer. HZS is a concrete mixing station with a double sleeper shaft mixer
Our company covers 100 acres, including a building area of 4000 square meters and have three branches. We employ 486 workers and 80 engineers and have strong technical force, excellent equipment, advanced inspection way and strict management. We set up computer files for our customers so that we can keep the record of customers' feedback, tracking services and long-term warranty service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
Domestic Market 96.34%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range