Initial height: 300mm
Advised distance between two runways: 800mm
Safety method:Mechanical safety lock + pneumatic release
Motor power :2. 2kw
Motor voltage:3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Two-column lift machine falls on its own
- The first cylinder leaks
- Q:Car lift three-phase motor can change the single phase
- Can, as long as the power is large enough, but still three-phase motor better, because the general use of the lift is the place where the construction or industrial use of electricity, with 380V three-phase power supply more convenient, and single Phase motor current needs to be large, a lot of power can not be satisfied, because too much current will allow the fuse to trip.
- Q:Trying to get new tags for car- lift notice required for DOT?
- Your tags were suspended at some point for some reason, and at the time you were probably told what you needed to do to have that flag LIFTed off your record. Perhaps it will take an SR 22 filing to get it off. If you have an accident on black ice you were at fault since you were driving too fast for conditions. Contact them and find out what you will need to do.
- Q:How to build a very small hydraulic lift that could lift an rc car?
- Well, the lifts they put in real race cars to lift the wheels off the ground for changing are compressed air, not hydraulic, to save weight and for fast action in both directions. Are you trying to do it scale or lift the model for working on more conveniently? Clarify.
- Q:Car Lift Leaking Fluid...?
- Think a repair kit should be fitted by a pro
- Q:Since the earth's crust is diamagnetic, could room temp superconducting magnets be used to lift flying cars?
- Still interesting. ( g ) However you may wish to consider the construction of the super colliders or the mega collider of Hadren. ( g )
- Q:Car spoilers?
- The other person was mostly right, except he had the actual physics backwards. The airplane wing is shaped so that the air above it is moving faster than the air below, which means there is less pressure on top of the wing, eventually leading to lift to pick the plane off the ground. A spoiler on a car works the exact same way but the opposite. The bottom side of the wing plane for the car spoiler is longer than the top side, so the air moving under the bottom of the spoiler is moving faster and thus has lower pressure. This forces the rear of the car to not lift at higher speeds (since a car itself is shaped like an airplane wing with a flat bottom and rounded top, so the air travels farther over the top of the car than under it, creating lift at higher speeds).
- Q:What are the types of lifts?
- Double column, four post, scissor lift Car repair commonly used double column, double column is divided into gantry and general type! Which is the best stability of the gantry! Four-column universal for four-wheel positioning! All lifts have lifting weights! Generally 3.5 tons! Often off-road vehicles have 4 tons of better!
- Q:Lifts domestic and foreign brands?
- Lifting machine famous brands such as bend-pak, Rotary, etc., domestic Antwerp, Wan Li Kai AMREOC, Jinhua (JIG), Han McKesson, order, China, Ao Fu, Guangli and so on.
- Q:About getting lifts on your car?
- You can lift it very cheaply by 2 for less than $100 but that is only to remove the rake in your truck which is the 2 difference between the front suspension and rear suspension. You can inexpensively raise the body higher from the frame for a few hundred dollars which is basically removing sections of the body and putting rubber bushings between the body and its resting place on the frame. For close to $1000 you can raise the suspension and thus the lowest points of the truck by 3'. Up to 3 will allow you to install some pretty beefy tires which can give you another up to 2 of clearance. To go higher then that would require something more than $1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range