Initial height: 300mm
Advised distance between two runways: 800mm
Safety method:Mechanical safety lock + pneumatic release
Motor power :2. 2kw
Motor voltage:3 phase/380v or Single phase/220V
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Muscle car vs Lifted Jeep?
- The '05 to '06 Holden Monaro was considered a 'muscle car'?
- Q:What are the disadvantages of lifting a car?
- Drew doesn't know the truth...and why should he? He's, admitted, a parts changer, not an engineer. The structure of the vehicle is the same no matter how tall the suspension components are. The vehicle will break just as easily with or without a lift if you jump it, without building it to be jumped. Balljoints don't know how high the body of the truck sits. the drivetrain doesn't know how high the body of the truck sits. The driveshaft angles can lead to increased wear on U joints, but only IF the angle exceeds the factory recommendations. There are ways to change this, but it involves additional parts. You also didn't say how high you are talking about lifting it, and what you're lifting. Lift a Jeep 8', and you will wear out U joints on the driveshafts and really raise the center of gravity. Lift an F250 HD 4 and you probably won't see a difference in anything.
- Q:How the gantry lift is installed
- Buy lighters are installed package, the first foundation, the ground can be installed, if you do not know how to install, please call China Huacheng car insurance tools, a professional installation teacher to teach you how to install
- Q:In Liaocheng where there are second-hand lift machine paint room?
- Simply buy a new bar Now the price is not expensive, find me can give you cheap
- Q:How do you fix my car hoods hydraulic lift?
- Try using a product called 'rubbing compound'. You can find it at any car parts store and it won't damage your cars paint. Someone lost a can of white paint on the highway in front of me and it got all over the back fender of my own car. This stuff got it off reatively easily on mine.
- Q:What kind of car lift should I get?
- You can even get away in most all cases with 2 jack stands, at least for awhile...
- Q:In the car repair equipment, the lift brand what brand is better?
- China, big brand, trustworthy
- Q:Lifting a car up on a jack ??
- The best price-to-performance ratio is the hydraulic (hand-operated) horizontal jack on four wheels. It has the necessary height and load capacity to lift most cars sufficiently to be able to lift one or two wheels (side or axle) off the road. The entire car can be lifted only by the professional stationary column lift. Important: NEVER work under a car on any kind of movable jack; ALWAYS chock the opposite wheel and brake the car before lifting; ALWAYS use a tripod or similar passive support as safety against falling off or jack failure.
- Q:Does the lift service require a special industry operation certificate?
- Domestic lift maintenance personnel qualification nobody came to control, no license still repair.
- Q:Two-column lift machine falls on its own
- The second lift pressure relief valve leaks
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range