Order On-line Tracking
1. Dual hydraulic cylindets, chain drive.
2. Mechanical safety latch in two carriages' back.
3.Single-point manual lock release.
4. Two-section manual lock release.
5. 360° teeth arm locking debive ensures steady locking in any position.
6. Automatic stop in the highest position.
7.Overhead safety shut-off bar to prevent damage caused by liftingvehicle too high.
8. Parachute valve under each cylinder in case of high pressuire hose fracutre
9. Synchronization cable and high intensity chain.
10. Relief valve protect against overloading
11. 24V low-voltage safe control keeps customers away from unexpected injury.
12. "UP" "DOWN" "EMERGENCY" button on control panel, simply operation.
13. CE Certificated.
Length of long arm
Length of short arm
Width between columns
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|