Order On-line Tracking
Name:Two post lift
Two post lift with electrical release
1. 5mm "international standard" column steel plates made in Shanghai.
2. 8mm brace arm and 6mm Internal sliding column, never deform..
3. Wearable, Anti-High temperature, high strength oiliness macromolecule nylon slide block.
4. Require no less than 150mm cement on the ground, At least C25.
5. Double safe antiskid device, from column ladder safe to close protection by dynamic hydraulic pressure, single side electrical release, ensure double safe staying for vehicles.
6. ABS Control box, 24V operation system, manual lock release for emergency lowering valve.
7. Endure Max 5 T destructive testing , fulfill 3.5T/4T actual working conditions.
8. Chain style pulling device.
9.Total Mold tooling technology, to ensure the conformity of both many a holes and welding places.
10. Digital control raw materials processing center ensure the discrepancies at % stage & product consistency.
11. Double cylinder dynamic hoist drive device, capacity is more than 3.5T/4T.
12. Aluminum pump device , running time without any break down for at least 40,000 H.
The product passed CE Test and are insures against PICC (insurance amount is 10million RMB )
Full Data & Specifications:
Structure: Two post lift with electrical release
Capacity(kg): 3500 / 4000
Lift height(mm) : 1800 / 1800
Rise time(s): 50 /52
Drop time(s): 22 / 22
Power of motor (kw): 2.2 / 2.2
Hauvrex Car Lifts are covered under warranty for five years on equipment structure, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Hydraulic components and electrical components such as power units, hydraulic cylinders, are covered under warranty for one year against defects in material or workmanship under normal use. Hauvrex shall repair or replace at their option for the warranty period those parts returned to the factory freight prepaid which prove upon inspection to be defective.
The warranty does not extend to...
defects caused by ordinary wear, abuse, misuse, shipping damage, improper installation, voltage or lack of required maintenance;
damages resulting from purchaser’s neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manuals) and/or other accompanying instructions supplied;
normal wear items or service normally required to maintain the product in a safe operating condition;
any component damaged in shipment;
other items not listed but may be considered general wear parts;
damage caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|