Introduction of calcium hypochlorite:
Our calcium hypochlorite plant adopts advanced technology in sodium process to produce calcium hypochlorite with available chlorine from 60% to 70%.
The control system adopts DCS system, so that ensures to produce high quality, good stability and low cost products in a friendly environment.
White granular or Tablet
Equivalent to Japanese Industrial Standard
40kg or 45kg plastic drum with PVC bag inside,1 FCL/20' container can load 18MT or 20MT respectively
Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent,for example,it can whiten cotton,hemp,fibre,puip and starch;it also can sterilize drinking water and swimming pool.
Quality of calcium hypochlorite:
Available chlorine (%) ≥
Package and transportation of calcium hypochlorite:
1. Packed in 25kg, 40kg, 50kg II class drums with PVC plastic bag inside, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg plastic drums with 5.1 Oxide agent mark.
2. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and good ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic, acid and reducing agent.
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Carboxylic acid derivatives mainly include: 1. Esters 2. Acyl halides such as acetyl chloride: CH3-COCl3. Acids such as acetic anhydride: (CH3CO) 2O4. Amides such as acetamide: CH3CONH2
- Q:Alcohols and carboxylic acids in the hydroxyl group, the oxygen atoms are sp3 hybrid or sp2 hybrid
- Absolute is SP3 which has two pairs of pairs of pairs of electronic occupation of the two tracks. After the hybrid treatment of the s and p is Jane and rail. You say sorry ah, have to ask, if it is sp3, then 4 SP3 track, How does the electronics occupy it? Is there two of them that have two electrons, and the other two
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:How to identify carboxylic acid and anhydride
- Acid chloride (anhydride) and alcohol;
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- In contrast, aromatic acids refer to carboxylic acids with benzene rings
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- (H) R-COO-R ', R' must be a carbon atom-containing atom connected to an oxygen atom
- Q:What are the most stable carboxylic acid derivatives?
- In addition to acid halide are more stable, which ester and amide stability is stronger
- Q:Organic chemistry, carboxylic acid derivatives are not acid?
- Your premise is in organic chemistry, the corresponding is the organic carboxylic acid. The most common derivatives of organic carboxylic acids are esters, acid chlorides, amides, and carboxylates. They are no longer part of the carboxylic acid because the dissociable protons that characterize the glycolic acid have been replaced by other groups and no longer have acid properties.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range