Introduction of calcium hypochlorite:
Our calcium hypochlorite plant adopts advanced technology in sodium process to produce calcium hypochlorite with available chlorine from 60% to 70%.
The control system adopts DCS system, so that ensures to produce high quality, good stability and low cost products in a friendly environment.
White granular or Tablet
Equivalent to Japanese Industrial Standard
40kg or 45kg plastic drum with PVC bag inside,1 FCL/20' container can load 18MT or 20MT respectively
Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent,for example,it can whiten cotton,hemp,fibre,puip and starch;it also can sterilize drinking water and swimming pool.
Quality of calcium hypochlorite:
Available chlorine (%) ≥
Package and transportation of calcium hypochlorite:
1. Packed in 25kg, 40kg, 50kg II class drums with PVC plastic bag inside, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg plastic drums with 5.1 Oxide agent mark.
2. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and good ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic, acid and reducing agent.
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- A fatty acid is a carboxylic acid which refers to a carboxylic acid having only a chain hydrocarbon group
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Substituted carboxylic acids can be thought of as hydrogenated atoms in the carboxylic acid molecules that are replaced by other functional groups. The most common is that the hydrogen atoms are replaced by halogen, hydroxyl, oxygen or amino groups to form a halogenated acid , Hydroxy acids, oxo acids or amino acids such as chloroacetic acid: ClCH2COOH
- Q:How to identify carboxylic acid and anhydride
- carboxylic acid and alcohol in the Lewis acid catalyzed reaction ester
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
- Can it, the water H + so little, all response, not to mention the acid
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range