Introduction: Calcium Hypochlorite
We are professional in water Treatment product in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
One year we can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Technical Specifications of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%:
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70% :
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
Applications of Calcium Hypochlorite :
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Substituted carboxylic acids can be thought of as hydrogenated atoms in the carboxylic acid molecules that are replaced by other functional groups. The most common is that the hydrogen atoms are replaced by halogen, hydroxyl, oxygen or amino groups to form a halogenated acid , Hydroxy acids, oxo acids or amino acids such as chloroacetic acid: ClCH2COOH
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Which acid is strong for carboxylic acid and carbonic acid?
- Usually carboxylic acid
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and alcohol can react, is it necessary to have certain conditionsrespond?
- The need for catalyst, such as the book of concentrated sulfuric acid heating,
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
- Can it, the water H + so little, all response, not to mention the acid
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- A fatty acid is a carboxylic acid which refers to a carboxylic acid having only a chain hydrocarbon group
- Q:What are the most stable carboxylic acid derivatives?
- In addition to acid halide are more stable, which ester and amide stability is stronger
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range