Introduction: Calcium Hypochlorite
We are professional in water Treatment product in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
One year we can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Technical Specifications of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%:
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70% :
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
Applications of Calcium Hypochlorite :
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Substituted carboxylic acids can be thought of as hydrogenated atoms in the carboxylic acid molecules that are replaced by other functional groups. The most common is that the hydrogen atoms are replaced by halogen, hydroxyl, oxygen or amino groups to form a halogenated acid , Hydroxy acids, oxo acids or amino acids such as chloroacetic acid: ClCH2COOH
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- Carboxylic acid molecules must contain carboxyl R-COOH. Can react with the base, with the alcohol esterification reaction,
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:Alcohols and carboxylic acids in the hydroxyl group, the oxygen atoms are sp3 hybrid or sp2 hybrid
- In the carbonyl R-COOH carbon, one of the O can only form a double bond with C, that is, a sigma bond and a Pi bond, and also with R and OH each form a sigma key, a total of four keys, C on the most The outer layer and no electrons to form solitary electrons. According to the principle of hybrid, because there are only three sigma, need to participate in the hybrid track can only be three, that is, sp2 hybrid.
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range