Calcium hypochlorite For Water Treament:
Hot sell products:calcium hypochlorite 65%~70%min
Application of calcium hypochlorite 65%~70%min:
1. Bleaching liquid: 6.5%, by dissolving 100kg of 65% bleaching powder
concentrate in 1000L of water.
2. Disinfectant fluid: 1ppm, by dissloving 1.7g of bleaching powder concentrate in 1000L water.
3. Calcium Hypochlorite can be widely used as aligcide, bactericide disnifectant, bleaching agent or oxidant because of the available chorine in the product , for example , it has a wonderful disinfections for swimming-pool,drinking water , cooling tower & ore dressing and waste water, food, farming, fishfarming hospital, school ,station and household etc., good bleaching and oxidation are also found in paper and dye industry.
Specification of calcium hypochlorite:
Chlorine lose on stability test:
power,granular or tablet
White or offwhite
General Packing & Load Quantity of calcium hypochlorite:
1. In 40kg net drum
21.76MT / 544DRUM / 20'GP
2. In 45kg net drum
20.25MT / 450DRUM / 20'GP
3. In 50kg net drum
22.50MT / 450DRUM / 20GP
4. In 50kg net drum
21.00MT / 420DRUM / 20'GP
We also can supply US Style drum and Euro Style drum, pls send e-mail to us if you have further demand.
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Which acid is strong for carboxylic acid and carbonic acid?
- carboxylic acid
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Substituted carboxylic acids can be thought of as hydrogenated atoms in the carboxylic acid molecules that are replaced by other functional groups. The most common is that the hydrogen atoms are replaced by halogen, hydroxyl, oxygen or amino groups to form a halogenated acid , Hydroxy acids, oxo acids or amino acids such as chloroacetic acid: ClCH2COOH
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- (H) R-COO-R ', R' must be a carbon atom-containing atom connected to an oxygen atom
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range