Introduction of Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Tablet 56% 65% 70% 90% Swimming Pool Spa Chemical :
Technical Specifications of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%:
Available chlorine %
Appearance of Calcium Hypochlorite:
White granular& tablet
Tablet:20g,50g,100g,150g or 200g againest buyer's request
Application of Calcium Hypochlorite:
Efficient disinfectant and bleaching agent, it can whiten cotton,hemp,fibre, and
starch, also can sterilize drinking water and swimming pool.
Package: Packed in10kg,15kg, 25kg, 40kg, 50kg II class drums with PVC plastic bag inside, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg plastic drums with 5.1 Oxide agent mark
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Carboxylic acid derivatives mainly include: 1. Esters 2. Acyl halides such as acetyl chloride: CH3-COCl3. Acids such as acetic anhydride: (CH3CO) 2O4. Amides such as acetamide: CH3CONH2
- Q:Is the reaction of carboxylic acid and ammonia easy?
- Easy acid and alkali reaction
- Q:Alcohols and carboxylic acids in the hydroxyl group, the oxygen atoms are sp3 hybrid or sp2 hybrid
- In the carbonyl R-COOH carbon, one of the O can only form a double bond with C, that is, a sigma bond and a Pi bond, and also with R and OH each form a sigma key, a total of four keys, C on the most The outer layer and no electrons to form solitary electrons. According to the principle of hybrid, because there are only three sigma, need to participate in the hybrid track can only be three, that is, sp2 hybrid.
- Q:Which acid is strong for carboxylic acid and carbonic acid?
- carboxylic acid
- Q:Carboxylic acid and alcohol can react, is it necessary to have certain conditionsrespond?
- This is not you know the wine wine fruit flavor from ethyl acetate it is ethanol and acetic acid esterification out of the esterification of the esterification reaction needs to concentrate sulfuric acid catalysis that is because the laboratory to yield to the speed So it is necessary to reduce the activation energy to try their esterification but miscible case will react but very very slow wine more Chen Yue Hong to wait ten years or even hundreds of you will not be willing to do so
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the reduction of carboxylic acid and its derivatives?
- NaBH4-ZrCl4 reagent system In the THF-toluene mixed solvent, at the reflux temperature, some of the carboxylic acid and its derivatives can be reduced to obtain the corresponding high yield of alcohol.
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- In contrast, aromatic acids refer to carboxylic acids with benzene rings
- Q:Organic chemistry, carboxylic acid derivatives are not acid?
- Your premise is in organic chemistry, the corresponding is the organic carboxylic acid. The most common derivatives of organic carboxylic acids are esters, acid chlorides, amides, and carboxylates. They are no longer part of the carboxylic acid because the dissociable protons that characterize the glycolic acid have been replaced by other groups and no longer have acid properties.
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range