Introduction of Calcium Hypochlorite Calcium and Sodium process (Granular,Powder,Tablet):
1 sodium process
2 calcium process,
3 purity 65% & 70% ,
4 White or light-grey granular
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(sodium process):
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(calcium process)：
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular or powder
in 45/50kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag
Packing of Calcium Hypochlorite:
in 45/50 kg plastic drum lined with PVC bag ,
14MT/20'Refeer Container(40kg/plastic drum)
20MT/20'Dry Container(40kg/plastic drum)
- Q:Does the carboxylic acid react with the Grignard reagent?
- Reaction. Grignard reagent is an organic strong base, first and the acid reaction of carboxylic acid to produce magnesium salt, and sometimes further nucleophilic attack, control conditions will get different products, but the first acid-base reaction is unavoidable.
- Q:What happens to the neutralization reaction?
- The neutralization reaction takes place with the hydrogen and hydroxide groups of the acid and base. The carboxylic acid group contains hydrogen ions to react with the hydroxide.
- Q:Carboxylic acid and carboxylic acid
- The carboxylic acid can not react with the carboxylic acid, which is esterified with a hydroxyl alcohol, for example, acetic acid (acetic acid) reacts with ethanol (alcohol) to produce ethyl acetate with a special flavor.
- Q:High school chemistry: Is the esterification reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol a polymerization reaction?
- No, the polymerization reaction is the reaction of the polymer, the esterification reaction is the reaction of the formation of small molecules
- Q:Carboxylic acid and ester can form isomers. What are the conditions?
- The general formula for the carboxylic acid is RCOOH, and the general formula for the carboxylic acid ester is R? COOR? (R? May be a hydrogen atom). If the total number of carbon atoms in the R group in the carboxylic acid is the same as the total number of carbon atoms of the two R groups (R + R₂) in the carboxylic acid ester and the total number of R atoms in the carboxylic acid is higher than that of the carboxyl groups R & lt; 1 & gt; R & lt; 2 & gt;), both of which constitute isomers, such as acetic acid and methyl formate, butyric acid and ethyl acetate, phenylacetic acid and methyl benzoate are all isomers.
- Q:Is fatty acid and carboxylic acid the same thing?
- A fatty acid is a carboxylic acid which refers to a carboxylic acid having only a chain hydrocarbon group
- Q:The difference between carboxylic acid and ester
- Carboxylic acid molecules must contain carboxyl R-COOH. Can react with the base, with the alcohol esterification reaction,
- Q:Can the carboxylic acid react with sodium?
- Can it, the water H + so little, all response, not to mention the acid
- Q:Carboxylic acid in the end can not react with the new copper hydroxide
- But the formula is written in the carboxylic acid, because the reaction of aldehydes with the new copper hydroxide is alkaline conditions, the carboxylic acid is not present, but the carboxylic acid and alkali, copper hydroxide, copper oxide are reaction, Side reactions too much, too complex, in order to show that the reaction principle, simply from the simple processing, directly write carboxylic acid
- Q:Is the carboxylic acid derivative and the substituted carboxylic acid the same concept?
- Carboxylic acid derivatives mainly include: 1. Esters 2. Acyl halides such as acetyl chloride: CH3-COCl3. Acids such as acetic anhydride: (CH3CO) 2O4. Amides such as acetamide: CH3CONH2
Calo grows on the basis of the new chemical enterprise.
The company an annual output of 50000 tons of calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder), calcium chloride 50000 tons and related chlorate products, is China's largest calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder) production enterprise. Company with independent intellectual property rights, independent research and development, production, product quality reached the advanced world level, has passed ISO9001 international quality management system certification and SGS, CIQ, BV, COTECNA and other international testing oversight authority approval. Products sell well in China, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the americas and other dozens of countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range