|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Concentric Butterfly Valve
1.ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Wafer/ Lug/ U type
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:It is different from the butterfly valve butterfly valve
- It should be the same. Butterfly valve (also called butterfly) English Name: butterfly valve: headstock disc disc disc plate and can rotate around the axis of the valve body of a valve rotating. Construction: mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, disc and sealing ring. The valve body is cylindrical and has short axial length and is internally provided with a plate.
- Q:What is a Valve Adjustment?
- Some cars have little hydraulic gizmos to keep the valves more or less where they're supposed to be. Doing without them is, according to some, a tad more precise, but you have to have the valves checked now and then. (On my old Celica, it was a 60k maintenance item.) It will probably run a hair better afterwards.
- Q:Three eccentric hard sealing butterfly valve, why not fit in the end of the pipe?
- The sealing ring will hold up. It does not fit in with the flange end of the pipeline, this addition is the most common and convenient pipeline after purge and easily add pipeline.
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- the v is in reference to the motor its in a v formation v8 4 cyliders on each side v6 3 per side v12 6 pre side now the valves is how many are in each cylinder you usually have 3 or 4 valves per cylinder the more valves the more horsepower the more cylinders the bigger the engine
- Q:Gate valve and butterfly valve which is installed when there is a direction?
- Do not require frequent opening and closing, and keep gate fully open or fully closed. Not suitable for use as a regulator or throttling.Butterfly valve refers to the closure of parts (butterfly plate) as the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve is fully open to fully closed is usually 90 degrees butterfly simple structure, small volume and light weight, only by a few parts. Moreover, the utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, and the operation is simple.Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. Gate has two sealing surface, gate valve advantages: fluid resistance is small, opening and closing more effort, medium flow unrestricted, not disturbing flow, do not reduce pressure.
- Q:How does the pneumatic butterfly valve control the angle of opening?
- The angle of the rotating shaft is controlled so that the angle of the butterfly valve is controlled. You just have a good electrical locator
- Q:Butterfly valve model D373F-16C, ask God answers
- D - butterfly valve, 3 - turbine rotation, 7- clamp type, 3- eccentric F - sealing surface for PTFE sealing, 16- bearing pressure 16KG, C - body material cast steel
- Q:What type of valve does the butterfly valve D343X DN300 represent?
- D butterfly valve3 worm gear drive4 flange connection3, three eccentric structureX the rubber cover is rubberAccording to JB/T308-2004< valve model compilation method >
- Q:toyota mechanic valve adj 1.8l?
- valve adjustment . you need to know the fire order. the gage between the stem. rotators the cranshaft. it could be cold start. cylinder need to be bottomed center.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve D361H - 25C DN350 mean?
- Corrigendum: correct type: D361H-25 DN350Should not have C, nominal pressure above 1.6MP carbon steel valve material code name should be omittedValve: central vertical plate welded turbine butterfly valve, nominal pressure 25kg, caliber 350mm, body material, carbon steel, sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range