|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Concentric Butterfly Valve
1.ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Wafer/ Lug/ U type
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Which is more expensive, gate valve or butterfly valve?
- Gate valves of the same material and specifications are much more expensive. The weight of the gate valve is much heavier than that of the butterfly valve.
- Q:How warm is the PTFE butterfly valve?
- PTFE butterfly valve, sealing surface of fluorine plastic, temperature -29 ~ 450 degrees
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- 3. butterfly valve hydraulic drive device structureThe valve hydraulic device is mounted on the valve drive shaft. The driving shaft of the valve is fixed with a transmission spline, and the crank (with an outer spline) is sleeved on the driving shaft. When the hydraulic system works normally, through the gear sleeve, the transmission spline is connected with the crank. Thus, the hydraulic cylinder drives the crank, and the spline on the crank passes the torque to the transmission spline by means of a gear sleeve. Because the driving spline is fixed on the driving shaft, the driving shaft rotates and drives the valve plate to start and close. A section of optical axis is arranged at the end of the driving shaft and is inserted into the end of the manual shaft (matched with the clearance of H11/ H11), and the function is that the manual shaft is concentric with the main drive shaft. In normal operation, the optical axis rotates with the drive shaft, but the manual device does not move. When the hydraulic operation is performed manually or manually from the hydraulic unit, a * * * conversion is required. The utility model is composed of a nut, a hand wheel, a screw rod, a support frame and a shifting device. When the utility model is switched, the hand wheel is rotated and driven by the screw rod to move. A guide rod is arranged on the bracket to make the shift and translation stable.
- Q:What does butterfly valve nps12cl150d373f4-150lb stand for?
- NPS (Nominal, Pipe, Size) abbreviation. Refers to the connection (including flanged and welding end) of the nominal diameter, followed by a digital unit is American Standard inches, 12 inches.NPS12 labeling system.CL is the abbreviation for class, and LB150 means the pressure is 150 poundsD stands for butterfly valves3 is expressed in the form of a turbine drive7 means of connection: to clip3 means sealing: 3 eccentricF4: the sealing material is PTFE
- Q:What are single eccentric and double eccentric in butterfly valves? What's the difference, please explain in detail?
- Double eccentric butterfly valve: in the single eccentric butterfly valve on the basis of further improvement of forming, is the most widely used double eccentric butterfly valve. The structure features that the center of the stem deviates from the center of the disc as well as the center of the body. The effect of the double eccentric valve can be opened immediately after the disc from the valve seat, substantially eliminating the unnecessary disc and valve seat over squeezing, scratching phenomenon, reduce the resistance from the open, reducing the wear and improve seat life.
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:How can the flange butterfly valve be installed on the pipe?
- Direction.Butterfly valve in theory can be installed in any direction, it is recommended that the horizontal installation of the valve shaft installation, so that both ends of the bearings will not be at the bottom (below), so as to avoid sediment in the media into the bearing.Inlet pipe configuration.There are water inlet side valve elbow, tee pipe fluid caused by bending and uneven distribution of the inflow valve, the drift will occur in the pipe, so it must be generated by the uniform drift disposed on both sides of the disc, so as to avoid uneven force on both sides of the disc, and may produce additional torque.
- Q:What's the meaning of butterfly valve d371po?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:D== butterfly valve3== transmission: worm gear7== connection mode: clip type1== structure: midlinePo== sealing surface material: lining PoPo== propylene oxide (PO)
- Q:How do the butterfly valves d341 and d343 differ in appearance?
- D341 is a wedge type single gate structureThe D343 is a parallel single gate structure
- Q:How is the lug butterfly valve connected to the flange?
- Lug type butterfly valve is also called a single flange type, that is, with a flange on the valve body, usually installed at the end of the pipe, and even the method is 1: double bolt lock on the valve body 2: into the flange 3: lock nut
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range