|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Concentric Butterfly Valve
1.ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Wafer/ Lug/ U type
Cast iron, Ductile iron
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
ISO 5752/API 609 /BS 5155 design.
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What kinds of butterfly valves are available? What is the working principle of butterfly valves?
- At work temperature:(1) high temperature. T>450 degrees C butterfly valve.(2) medium temperature butterfly valve. 120 C
- Q:What is the effect of nylon coating on butterfly valve plate? Thank you
- Mainly media will not be contaminated by rust on the body, you should say that the central soft sealing butterfly valve, the central valve is generally cast steel or cast iron material, so useNylon coatingLining up. There are soft seals, sealing performance is relatively high
- Q:What is the D37-10Q butterfly valve?
- It may be the D371, the turbine to the clip type soft sealing butterfly valve, from your model can also see that the pressure is 1.0MPa, the body is ductile iron. It could be the D373, the turbo clamp hard seal butterfly valve, which is more expensive than the soft seal.
- Q:What does the model D373H-16C of butterfly valve mean?
- D373H-16C said: D type butterfly valve butterfly valve 3 said, said 7 of the turbine, said clip, 3 said the three eccentric (swash plate), 16 C nominal pressure, said carbon steel. In fact, if you want to understand this, to understand the valve 3.07ghz, later met have to be attached to the valve. 3.07ghzModel for valves, valve number indicates valve type valve should normally be that type, drive type, connection type, structural features, nominal pressure, sealing surface material, body material and other factors. Standardization of the valve type of valve design, selection, distribution, provide more convenient. The type of valve types and materials are more and more more models of the preparation of the valve will become more and more complicated. Although the preparation of our valve type unified standard, but gradually can not meet the needs of the valve industry. At present, the valve manufacturer usually adopt a unified numbering; not uniform numbering, the manufacturer can make out no.methods according to their own situation. Unit two unit three unit four unit five unit six unit seven unit
- Q:What is an ERG valve?
- The EGR valve is there to reduce nitrous oxide emissions and lower the temp of the combustion charge. This has the affect of reducing the octane requirement of the engine. This isn't a bad thing. When the valve hangs open, the thing will run bad at idle and could even die. The thing is, the valve could be perfectly fine and the sensor could be bad. Since some states won't give you a sticker if the light is on, you're probably stuck with replacement.
- Q:How to use the fire butterfly valve properly?
- Clamp and groove type and signal butterfly valve, the first two have what requirements of installation, the operating handle can rotate to open and close the valve installation, signal wiring, mouth down, to prevent water and caused a short circuit three line grounding and alarm line for leakage protection and monitoring of the valve open or closed, general are in line with the alarm valve or flow indicator matched with water, indicating the spacing of not less than 300mm, no other special requirements
- Q:Timing belt reason for bent valve?
- COMPRESSION TEST OR CHECK ALL TIMING MARKS TO SEE IF THEY ARE IN ORDER
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- you do not torque valve covers down, buy a new gasket , I would get a good quality rubber one and some blue rtv sealer, clean any crap off the valve cover no glue no bits of gasket nothing, same thing on the head surface, glue the gasket on the valve cover, let it set, then carefully put it on, start with the bolts in the middle and work out finger tight all of them, then just snug the bolts down, dont crush the gasket, you can also use a light duty locktite to hold them in place, and often times old valve covers are warped, it is too your advantage to make sure its as flat as you can get it, or spend a few bucks a buy a new one. your choice, but snug the nuts down good with out crushing and bending the thin sheet metal of the valve cover.
- Q:What do D71, D371 and D341 represent in butterfly valves?
- D71 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 7 refers to the connection is the clamp, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of verticalD371 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 3 refers to the drive mode is the turbine, 7 refers to the connection is the clamp, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of verticalD341 in D is the meaning of butterfly valve, 3 refers to the drive is turbine, 4 refers to the connection is flange connection, and 1 refers to the butterfly plate is the center of vertical. China valve Holding Group Co., Ltd. Zhang Chao 021-55601036 Fax: 021-66289822
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- the v is in reference to the motor its in a v formation v8 4 cyliders on each side v6 3 per side v12 6 pre side now the valves is how many are in each cylinder you usually have 3 or 4 valves per cylinder the more valves the more horsepower the more cylinders the bigger the engine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range