Stainless Steel Angles
General Information of Stainless Steel Angles
1. Grade: SS200, 300,400 series
2. Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
3. Process: HRAP
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package: Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on.
Specification of Stainless Steel Angles
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) Thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length: +/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- 2520 stainless steel with 2520 stainless steel, 2520 stainless steel rods, 2520 stainless steel tube, 2520 stainless steel angle steel, 2520 stainless steel, round steel, stainless steel plate, stainless steel rods, stainless steel tube, can work for a long time under the high temperature of 1250 degrees.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- Depends on the specific specifications, the prices of different specifications201 of stainless steel is now considered as ordinary material, without magnetic or nickel. If you want high, you should use 304 stainless steel, 6.5 yuan more than 201 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- The utility model has higher weldability, plastic deformation property and certain mechanical strength than ordinary angle iron in use. The raw material for producing stainless steel angle steel is low carbon square billet, the finished product is made of stainless steel and the angle iron is delivered by hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- There's so much use. Mainly building, decoration, machinery and parts manufacturing.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Executive standard: standard stainless steel angle is divided into equilateral equilateral angle steel and stainless steel stainless steel angle two stainless steel angle steel, the equilateral stainless steel angle can be divided into equilateral equilateral thick and unequal thickness two.
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Consider the intention of using stainless steel is positive, because buried in the ground, especially the corrosive soil, corrosion will soon rust off. Therefore, the direction that the grounding technology has been looking for is that the metal alloy with good conductivity and good corrosion resistance is the direction of the grounding technology.
Founded in 1990 and after more than ten years of expansion, our company has grown into a large modern manufacturer that integrates manufacture, production and marketing of stainless steel seamless steel pipes, with an area of 30000 square meters, register
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$16 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 30000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range