Stainless Steel Angles
General Information of Stainless Steel Angles
1. Grade: SS200, 300,400 series
2. Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
3. Process: HRAP
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package: Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on.
Specification of Stainless Steel Angles
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) Thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length: +/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Some people think it can, because the intuitive view that as long as the metal conductivity pit can be, but ignored, especially in the ground floor technology, the harsh grounding resistance is only 1 ohms. How high is the contact rent of stainless steel contact with the soil?.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- The import and export of stainless steel angle steel orders to use commonly required in the specification, the steel is carbon steel steel corresponding. That is stainless steel angle iron, in addition to specifications, there is no specific component and performance series.The delivery length of stainless steel angle iron is divided into two kinds: the length and the ruler, and the length of the stainless steel angle is 3 to four, 9m, 4 to 12M, 4 to 19m, 6 to 19m. The length of stainless steel angle steel selected in Japan ranges from 6 to 15m.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The basic alloying elements of stainless steel, as well as nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen and so on, to meet the various requirements for the use of stainless steel structure and performance. Stainless steel is easy to chloride corrosion, because chromium nickel chloride is collocated elements, elements will be collocated to form stainless steel corrosion exchange assimilation.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- The utility model has higher weldability, plastic deformation property and certain mechanical strength than ordinary angle iron in use. The raw material for producing stainless steel angle steel is low carbon square billet, the finished product is made of stainless steel and the angle iron is delivered by hot rolling forming, normalizing or hot rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- Depends on the specific specifications, the prices of different specifications201 of stainless steel is now considered as ordinary material, without magnetic or nickel. If you want high, you should use 304 stainless steel, 6.5 yuan more than 201 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
Founded in 1990 and after more than ten years of expansion, our company has grown into a large modern manufacturer that integrates manufacture, production and marketing of stainless steel seamless steel pipes, with an area of 30000 square meters, register
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$16 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 30000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range