Stainless Steel Angles
General Information of Stainless Steel Angles
1. Grade: SS200, 300,400 series
2. Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
3. Process: HRAP
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package: Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on
Specification of Stainless Steel Angles
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) Thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length:+/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Consider the intention of using stainless steel is positive, because buried in the ground, especially the corrosive soil, corrosion will soon rust off. Therefore, the direction that the grounding technology has been looking for is that the metal alloy with good conductivity and good corrosion resistance is the direction of the grounding technology.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states. 304 chromium 19%, containing nickel 9%.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Also known as tungsten steel, hard alloy, refers to the sintering of the composite materials containing at least one metal carbide.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- Depends on the specific specifications, the prices of different specifications201 of stainless steel is now considered as ordinary material, without magnetic or nickel. If you want high, you should use 304 stainless steel, 6.5 yuan more than 201 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range