1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Steel tube Kg/m (including seamless steel tubes and welded tubes) theoretical formula per meter weight: W=0.02466 * S * (D-S)Of which: S - wall thickness (mm), D - steel tube diameter (mm), W - kg / M
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel welded pipe is also a hollow section of steel, but it is welded through the plate into the steel pipe, so there is a welded steel pipe welding gap.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- The difference between hot rolled seamless steel tube and cold rolled seamless steel tube:1) cold-rolled seamless tubes tend to be of small diameter, and hot-rolled seamless tubes are often of large diameter.2) the accuracy of cold-rolled seamless steel tube is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube, and the price is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is made of rolled steel plates, and small ones are straight welded, and big ones are spiral welded. Because the welded pipe has weld, the mechanical performance of weld is poor, so its applicable range is limited, but its price is cheap. Significant difference is that there are welded pipe, seamless steel pipe is not, of course, the welded pipe treatment of good, layman do not see the difference.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Usually the nominal diameter is nominal for cast iron pipe, steel pipe joints, concrete pipe pipe, seamless steel pipe does not use this notation (with diameter * wall thickness). With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range