1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3092-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is: Q235 grade a steel.GB/T14291-1992 (mine fluid conveying welded steel pipe). It is mainly used in mine pressure air, drainage and vertical seam gas welding pipe. Its representative material is Q235A, B grade steel.
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- See the galvanized pipe and seamless steel pipe steel that differences in how if the difference is too large then the steel used for two kinds of materials for welding requirements is not the same, do not recommend direct welding, low pressure can be used in high voltage wire, welding on both sides of the same material flange with flange connection.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Galvanized parts are nonferrous metals, ferrous metals are black, all metal adhesion is poor;
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- This is different in different fields, in fact, the combination of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe becomes plastic steel pipe.The steel plastic pipe is in the internal and external combined with a layer of plastic pipe material and obtained a pipe, it has high mechanical strength, the steel pipe has the advantages of high impact resistance, and corrosion resistance of plastic material, has the advantages of high and low grade health fluid resistance and scaling.The steel pipe used by our company is produced by Benxi Steel, which is well known both at home and abroad. It has the advantages of low phosphorus, low sulfur and high mechanical performance. It can meet the requirements of users.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Steel tube or conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the cross sectional area and shape. Because of the condition of equal circumference, the circle surfaceThe product is the largest and uses round tubes to hold more fluids. In addition, the ring section is subjected to an average force when it is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, so most steel tubes are round tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range