Antibacterial Anti-UV Purify formaldehyde Other
Coating Textile Ceramic Feed Plastic
Rubber Electron Daily use Cosmetic Day supplies
Comparison of Competing Products
(1) Cost comparison
Zn vs Ag
Price($ / kg)
After catalyst zinc oxide into the human stomach, since acidic environment of the stomach and catalyst zinc oxide is easily soluble in the acid, when it reacts with the acid, there will be ZnCl2, and ZnCl2 is zinc salt, will be absorbed by body or excreted. So, catalyst zinc oxide not only to ensure the safety, also can add trace elements.
Nano silver Security:
When the nano silver in the reaction with the acid, it will become AgCl, while AgCl hardly soluble in water, unable to be excreted in the body, easily leads to calculi and heavy metals exceeded. Ultimately cause damage to the body.
Besides, we also passed the Ministry of Agriculture’s rats and mice acute oral toxicity test, mouse sperm deformity test, mouse bone marrow cell chromosome aberration test, mouse bone marrow micronucleus tests and National CDC dermal irritation test. Test results all qualified.
Zn vs Ti
Ozone layer extent
The amount of radiation
reaching the ground
Damage to human body
Penetrate the ozone
Through glass, clothing,
human skin to make loose skin
and wrinkles,accelerated aging.
Catalyst zinc oxide
Most is absorbed
by the ozone layer
The vast majority is
absorbed by the ozone layer
Through human skin,
cause sunburn, severe cases
to cause skin tumor
Catalyst zinc oxide,
Less than 2%
The ozone layer absorbs
May cause genetic mutations
Catalyst zinc oxide,
(3) Purify formaldehyde
Zn VS Ti
|Product||Purification efficiency||Persistent purification|
|Do not rely on UV light, Visible light effect is consistent with black-box condition effect|
|Nano-titanium dioxide||Rely on UV light, effect is not obvious under visible light|
After continuous efforts of our R&D team, successfully solved reunion of nanomaterials, product use and application problems in various fields and improve product performance to maximize. So, we can provide you with cutting-edge technology and service support.
Limited use of nano silver in the United States also represents people require more secure and assured functional new materials to replace; Nano-titanium dioxide product limitations make it impossible to be more competitive in the future market. But, we can do all of these, and in safe and efficient premise to provide you with a healthier lifestyle.
- Q:Oxide and organic peroxide signs
- Broad oxide (oxide) refers to the oxygen element and another chemical composition of the binary compounds, such as carbon dioxide (CO?), Calcium oxide (CaO) and so on. But the combination of oxygen and electronegativity with greater fluoride is generally referred to as fluoride rather than oxide.
- Q:What is the zinc oxide?
- Zinc oxide (ZnO), only this one, zinc and oxygen reaction zinc was only +2 price, oxygen-2 price
- Q:Which of the active oxides is good
- Is located in the south of Hebei Province Guangzong County Development Zone (under the Xingtai City), OKorder-OKorder high-speed, large high-speed, Jiqinggaosu, Xing Lin high-speed around the four weeks, Han River is rich in resources, the capital of Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang is the seat of the China Magnesium Salt Association, academic research and innovation atmosphere, engaged in magnesium salt R & D and production talent pool, lead Magnesium salt technology pioneer, the plant with advanced technology to soluble magnesium salt and dolomite as raw materials to produce high quality lightweight magnesium carbonate, light magnesium oxide, active magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, heavy magnesium oxide professional factory. I plant with complete raw materials, finished semi-finished product testing means, the whole 38 hours of continuous monitoring of the whole process of production, the use of advanced magnesium salt modern production process, continuous composite, decomposition, impurity, synthesis concerned about the production process of every detail, Production of small particle size, high purity, specific capacity, high activity, product quality and stability, the use of good performance, is the perfect substitute for imported magnesium salt products, determined to tree in the new image of magnesium products, widely used in rubber, Such as cable, enamel, ceramics, dyes, pharmaceuticals, military, glass steel, ball polishing, chemical building materials, dyes and pharmaceutical intermediates, composites and other industries. Marketing more than 20 provinces and autonomous regions. Due to good reputation and extensive sales network, Some well-known manufacturers commissioned sales agents other chemical products, SBS792, zinc stearate, titanium dioxide, SBS792,796 (Yueyang production) and other production
- Q:Definition and properties of oxides and basic oxides
- Note: Most of the non-metallic oxides are acidic oxides. In our familiar non-metallic oxides, carbon monoxide and nitric oxide are not acidic oxides and are usually classified as non-acid oxides.
- Q:What is salt oxide, what is not salt oxide?
- The salt oxide is the oxide and the corresponding acid and acid ions
- Q:What are the oxides of chlorine
- Chlorobase (Cl2O) Dichloride (Cl2O2) Trioxide (Cl2O3)
- Q:What is called transition metal oxide doping
- The so-called dopant oxide is doped with impurities in oxides, such as the incorporation of trivalent Al in ZnO, and the doping of oxides can affect and alter the original properties.
- Q:Whether the metal oxides are alkaline oxides
- Alkaline oxides are metal oxides
- Q:What is the oxide
- Elements and oxygen compounds are called oxides (and only two elements). Such as carbon dioxide (CO2), calcium oxide (CaO) Depending on the chemical nature of the oxide, the oxide according to whether the formation of salt with water and the type of salt can be divided into acidic oxides, alkaline oxides, amphoteric oxides and non-salt oxides  four categories. There are also many complex oxides.
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- [Oxygen content of the largest oxide] is hydrogen peroxide, the formula: H2O2; oxygen content of the mass fraction of 94.1%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range