Antibacterial Anti-UV Purify formaldehyde Other
Coating Textile Ceramic Feed Plastic
Rubber Electron Daily use Cosmetic Day supplies
Comparison of Competing Products
(1) Cost comparison
Zn vs Ag
Price($ / kg)
After catalyst zinc oxide into the human stomach, since acidic environment of the stomach and catalyst zinc oxide is easily soluble in the acid, when it reacts with the acid, there will be ZnCl2, and ZnCl2 is zinc salt, will be absorbed by body or excreted. So, catalyst zinc oxide not only to ensure the safety, also can add trace elements.
Nano silver Security:
When the nano silver in the reaction with the acid, it will become AgCl, while AgCl hardly soluble in water, unable to be excreted in the body, easily leads to calculi and heavy metals exceeded. Ultimately cause damage to the body.
Besides, we also passed the Ministry of Agriculture’s rats and mice acute oral toxicity test, mouse sperm deformity test, mouse bone marrow cell chromosome aberration test, mouse bone marrow micronucleus tests and National CDC dermal irritation test. Test results all qualified.
Zn vs Ti
Ozone layer extent
The amount of radiation
reaching the ground
Damage to human body
Penetrate the ozone
Through glass, clothing,
human skin to make loose skin
and wrinkles,accelerated aging.
Catalyst zinc oxide
Most is absorbed
by the ozone layer
The vast majority is
absorbed by the ozone layer
Through human skin,
cause sunburn, severe cases
to cause skin tumor
Catalyst zinc oxide,
Less than 2%
The ozone layer absorbs
May cause genetic mutations
Catalyst zinc oxide,
(3) Purify formaldehyde
Zn VS Ti
|Product||Purification efficiency||Persistent purification|
|Do not rely on UV light, Visible light effect is consistent with black-box condition effect|
|Nano-titanium dioxide||Rely on UV light, effect is not obvious under visible light|
After continuous efforts of our R&D team, successfully solved reunion of nanomaterials, product use and application problems in various fields and improve product performance to maximize. So, we can provide you with cutting-edge technology and service support.
Limited use of nano silver in the United States also represents people require more secure and assured functional new materials to replace; Nano-titanium dioxide product limitations make it impossible to be more competitive in the future market. But, we can do all of these, and in safe and efficient premise to provide you with a healthier lifestyle.
- Q:Which of the active oxides is good
- Is located in the south of Hebei Province Guangzong County Development Zone (under the Xingtai City), OKorder-OKorder high-speed, large high-speed, Jiqinggaosu, Xing Lin high-speed around the four weeks, Han River is rich in resources, the capital of Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang is the seat of the China Magnesium Salt Association, academic research and innovation atmosphere, engaged in magnesium salt R & D and production talent pool, lead Magnesium salt technology pioneer, the plant with advanced technology to soluble magnesium salt and dolomite as raw materials to produce high quality lightweight magnesium carbonate, light magnesium oxide, active magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, heavy magnesium oxide professional factory. I plant with complete raw materials, finished semi-finished product testing means, the whole 38 hours of continuous monitoring of the whole process of production, the use of advanced magnesium salt modern production process, continuous composite, decomposition, impurity, synthesis concerned about the production process of every detail, Production of small particle size, high purity, specific capacity, high activity, product quality and stability, the use of good performance, is the perfect substitute for imported magnesium salt products, determined to tree in the new image of magnesium products, widely used in rubber, Such as cable, enamel, ceramics, dyes, pharmaceuticals, military, glass steel, ball polishing, chemical building materials, dyes and pharmaceutical intermediates, composites and other industries. Marketing more than 20 provinces and autonomous regions. Due to good reputation and extensive sales network, Some well-known manufacturers commissioned sales agents other chemical products, SBS792, zinc stearate, titanium dioxide, SBS792,796 (Yueyang production) and other production
- Q:How to remove the metal oxide?
- Brush with a toothbrush brush try
- Q:Is SiO2 an amphoteric oxide?
- Not though SiO2 reacts with HF but the reason for this reaction is not because H + is because Si and F-coordination generated SiF4 is very stable.
- Q:What is the zinc oxide?
- Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc. Hard to dissolve in water, soluble in acid and alkali. Zinc oxide is a commonly used chemical additive, widely used in plastic, silicate products, synthetic rubber, lubricants, paint coatings, ointment, adhesives, food, batteries, flame retardants and other products in the production. Zinc oxide band gap and exciton greater binding capacity, high transparency, excellent room temperature luminescence performance in the semiconductor field of liquid crystal display, thin film transistors, light-emitting diodes and other products are used. In addition, the micro-particles of zinc oxide as a nano-materials also began to play a role in related areas.
- Q:What is called transition metal oxide doping
- Transition element refers to a series of metal elements in the d-region of the periodic table, also known as transition metal, including chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc and so on are transition metals.
- Q:Definition and properties of oxides and basic oxides
- Note: Most of the non-metallic oxides are acidic oxides. In our familiar non-metallic oxides, carbon monoxide and nitric oxide are not acidic oxides and are usually classified as non-acid oxides.
- Q:The world's strongest oxide
- Oxygen is a colorless, almost odorless highly toxic gas, liquefied after the pale yellow. Because of the oxygen at room temperature with the dry air can react quickly to produce nitrogen dioxide and moldy colorless Gas nitrogen trifluoride (fluorine gas at room temperature with the dry air almost no reaction, which can be seen in the oxidation of tungsten fluoride), so usually see the fluoride is a brown odor of brown gas.
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- [Oxygen content of the largest oxide] is hydrogen peroxide, the formula: H2O2; oxygen content of the mass fraction of 94.1%.
- Q:Iron oxides and their properties
- Three, you can search the book, the book is very comprehensive, more to see the book friend benefits
- Q:Oxide and organic peroxide signs
- An organic compound containing -O-O-peroxy functional group formed by replacing hydrogen atoms in hydrogen peroxide with an organic group such as an alkyl group, an acyl group, an aromatic group or the like. Characterized by heating more than a certain temperature will decompose to produce oxygen free radicals, unstable, easy to break down. Chemical production of organic peroxides is mainly used for synthetic resin polymerization initiator, catalyst. In the field of polymer materials, it can be used as a radical polymerization initiator, graft reaction initiator, rubber and plastic cross-linking agent, unsaturated polyester curing agent and spinning grade polypropylene in the preparation of molecular weight and Molecular weight distribution regulator. Environmental pollution in the air under the action of light through the free radical reaction can produce peroxy nitrates compounds, photochemical oxidants in one of the species. On the skin, eyes, mucous membrane has a strong irritant, is an important pollutant in the atmosphere. Such substances are flammable and explosive dangerous goods, the use should pay attention to safety. Generally, the active oxygen content, activation energy, half-life and decomposition temperature were used as the basis of selection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range