Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1). Each coil to be securely tied with two bands.
2). the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
3). Coil then to be properly wrapped with plastic film ,woven belt, resistant paper.
4). Wooden or iron pallet can be used or as your requirements
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Dimensions can be produced according to your specifications
Very good elongation, anti-corrosion
Generally used in industry and architecture industries
Suitable for making tableware, receptacles
Packing:Covering with brown paper and plastic bag then packed with wooded plywood then directly loading into container for transshipment
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- Bonding silicone rubber needs surface treatment, after using silicone rubber surface treating agent of Kuer , you can bond them with 4211 adhesive.
- Q:Aluminium plate A1100P is equivalent to GB, what model?
- Other process properties are basically the same as those of 1050A. 1100 commonly used to have good machining performance, high corrosion resistance, high strength does not need not see, such as video and chemical handling and storage equipment, sheet metal products, hardware, hollow spinning drawing goods welding key combination, reflector, nameplate.
- Q:did Apple stop selling Mac Aluminum?
- Yes...All Aluminium Macbooks are now turned to Macbook Pros. So might want to try the Mid 2009 white macbook or you have to go with 13 Macbook Pro... vist www.parithi.co.cc for details..
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:Facts about aluminium?
- Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are very important in other areas of transportation and building. Its reactive nature makes it useful as a catalyst or additive in chemical mixtures, including ammonium nitrate explosives, to enhance blast power. all the ifo u need isat the link below
- Q:What does aluminum plate mean?
- Dear, 1070 and 1060 are not the specifications of aluminum sheet, but the type of aluminum plateThe model is used to distinguish the different components of aluminum, the model is different, the composition of aluminum is differentShenzhen Cheng Cheng metal - - - --- aluminum plate - -
- Q:aluminum oxide?
- It turns out to be surprisingly difficult to do, because aluminum forms a skin of oxide which retards further oxidation. One way might be to react aluminum with sulfuric acid, getting aluminum sulfate in solution. Treat this with barium hydroxide; barium sulfate will precipitate out, leaving aluminum hydroxide in solution. Dry this and heat it, driving off the hydroxide as water and leaving aluminum oxide. I haven't tried this, so cannot guarantee that it will work.
- Q:Toilets allergic to aluminum?
- don't use caustic soda , once it hits water it can explode and go everywhere causing severe burns
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- 3003H241, the first to 3 words led by the expression is: manganese as the main alloying elements of aluminum alloy;2, second, 0 words indicate that the aluminum alloy, its impurity limit content without special control;3, third, fourth digit 03 indicates modification alloy, not too much actual connotation;4. H means products that increase strength by working hardening;5, 24 in 2 said the work hardening and incomplete annealing state (i.e. the degree of work hardening than product requirements after incomplete annealing strength is reduced to the specified index products) 4 means O is intermediate state to the 8 state that value.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range