Structure of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- The common compositions are crylic resin, solid inorganic filler, different pigments, flatting agent and so on.
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- I suggest that you use the laser displacement sensor for real-time measurement of the thickness of aluminum coil. ZLDS100 can exactly measure the change value of aluminum coil thickness through simple technique in the thickness measurement project, which can help judge the production phase and status.
- Q:If the aluminum coil is 220 kg, 0.3 thick and 500 wide, how much is the coil diameter?
- With the outer diameter and inner diameter, you can know the volume. With the density and volume, we can calculate the weight. And with weight, we can know the length.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range