Structure of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is there anyway to strengthen aluminum?
- TRY IT ! DON'T NEED TO ASK .
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Not necessarily, but you may call it like this. Aluminum veneer is the panel processed by aluminum plant. It has different size and thickness according to customer’s requirements. Color coated aluminum coil has been coated through two processes of bake and roast, for example, the coil or sheet formed of the coating of cars.
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- 1. Solid, liquid, or gas... I bet you can guess. 2. There's a mess of them in the right side info box of the wikipedia article:
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- being aluminium it should not rust at all! if it is mill or polished try some very fine steel wool or some type of metal polish should do the trick.
- Q:How can you tell if a bullet cartridge is aluminum or steel?
- Brand would help. Including aluminum tends to imply that the case construction is all that you are worried about. There are three common materials that cases are made from, aluminum, brass, and steel. If the case is clearly brass colored without a coating on it, it is brass. If it is a silvery metal, it is definitely aluminum, unless it is polished shiny, in which it would be a nickel plated brass case. Steel cases can be hard to determine visually. Many times they are coated with zinc, copper wash, other metals or lacquer. If a magnet will attract the case, it is steel, or at least definitely not brass. The range may be worried about steel core bullets. If a magnet will attract the bullet, it is steel cored.
- Q:Why do we use aluminium to produce cans? And why does it have the properties?
- For soda cans, it's relatively inert, flexible enough to handle a carbonated liquid, and can be opened without tools. For food, zinc-coated iron or steel is more common. The field that helps you understand why materials have the properties they have is called physical chemistry.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:aluminum, iodine and water?
- iodine is an oxidizer, a good taker of electrons Aluminum is a great loser of electrons you have a redox reaction happening where Al loses electrons to become Al+3 , and Iodine takes electrons to become I-1 iodide since the reaction is forming the most stable material Al2I6, the reaction must be exothermic, when products are more stable than reactants,... the excess energy must be released. it is the release of this heat that evaporates some of the iodine crystals into the purple iodine vapor Al2I6 does a hydrolysis reaction with water: Al2I6 in water -- Al(OH)3 3 HI the byproduct Al(OH)3 is stable not soluble (a very weak base) but the byproduct HI is a very strong acid what is the smoke? upon adding water? could be steam, the purple smoke was iodine vapor
- Q:Oakley Aluminum Sunglasses?
- MTN okorder.com
- Q:Could someone please explain what this means about aluminum cans?
- Aluminum cans are made of energy so there is as much energy in the can as in half a can of gasoline.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range