||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- it depends on the size and requirement, we can use ultrasonic wave rolling welding to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet.for example, solar energy radiator-fan contains connection of copper pipe and copper sheet, ultrasonic wave rolling welding equipment is used here.ultrasonic wave welding of metals is suitable for the welding of copper to copper, copper to aluminum and aluminum to aluminum.
- Q:5052 can aluminum plate be machined with laser cutting machine?
- Can cut, but the incision does have cut marks, if processing 3 mm below the thickness, incision quality will be better.
- Q:Strongest Aluminum Stem?
- i okorder.com
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- If it has a silvery-grey appearance and is very light, than it is probably aluminum, especially if you did a spark test and nothing happened(ruling out magnesium, which is unlikely for a random part anyway). Aluminum is alot lighter than steel, if you are holding it you would beable to tell. Magnesium is lighter than aluminum, but will give of red spark when touched with a grinder or shavings are lit. Cast aluminum can be welded with a wire spool gun, any certified aluminum shop(and most welding shops in general) would have one. It can also be Tig welded which would take longer but may yield a better result. *** Do not preheat the aluminum that hot, never preheat it more than 150°F, at 300°F you will start to degrade the aluminum, especially if it is an alloy. Aluminum melts at 1220°F but with preheat it would be possible to exceed that(especially with a spool gun). Do not do multipass beads without allowing it to cool. You will need to clean the oxide off the surface with a stainless steel brush or acid, normal steel will leave impurities that will affect you welding.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- OK. the first thing is that you can connect copper to aluminum. They make wire that is called copper clad aluminum and is exactly what it sounds like, but you don't have to install that. So if you want to install a junction box just make sure that it remains exposed and that you secure the wire within 12 inches of the box. About your light. I would simply put up another fixture, just make a visual inspection of the wire. if it is all roughly the same shade then it is most likely still fine. The only damage that is done by replacing a fixture to much is to the wire that is inside of the box and if something happens to that it will not start a fire, the light simply won't work.
- Q:A solid aluminum ingot weighs 71.0 N in air.?
- first find the volume of your aluminium. youll need this when analyzing the bouant force F(b). the sg of aluminum is 2.7 and the density of water is 1000 kg/m^3 so the density of aluminum is 2.7x1000=2700kg/m^3. the mass is 71N/g = 7.237512742 kg. so volume of our piece of aluminum = mass/density = 0.0026805603 m^3 now analyze the forces being applied to the system. There are three, the force of gravity F(g), the buoyant force F(b) and the tension T. Tension and buoyant force push up, gravity pulls down. the system will be at rest since the rope is holding it at rest. so T + F(b) - F(g) = 0 T + (Volume aluminum X density water X g) - (MAss of aluminum x g) = 0 T + (0.0026805603x1000x9.81) - (71 N (given in problem)) = 0 Solving for T, T = 44.70370346 N = 45 N using sig figs.
- Q:Is aluminum a hard metal for a ring?
- Aluminum is a quite soft metal, but so is gold. It is true that aluminum is light in weight but magnesium is even lighter and is common enough that a ring could be made of it. Metals can be made harder by adding small amounts of other metals or even by the way it is heat treated. .
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- you can use weak acid ,weak base solvent or steam to clean the oil and dirt on the surface, it's activated aluminum, their difference is that activated aluminum has porous structure oxide film.
- Q:What is the Lewis Structure for Aluminium Trichloride? Does it display resonance?
- Since aluminum only has 3 valence electrons it will be missing two electrons from its octet. This means that one of the chloride groups must share an extra electron group with the aluminum. Any three of the chlorides can share an extra electron pair with it (i.e. they'll have 2 lines attached to aluminum), so there is resonance. There are 3 to be specific, one for each chloride sharing another electron pair with Al.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range