||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What kind of aluminum sheet can be bent with five millimeters?
- The aluminum plate can be bent five milimeter too much, if only bending words and aluminum quality has little relationship.First of all, the state is the most important, the state is divided into hard, semi hard, soft (usually soft called O state)The bending effect of the whole hard is not too far (the aluminum plate is H18, H19, H38 and so on are all hard)Semi hard aluminum sheets can basically be bent (H24, that is, semi hard)O bending is certainly not a problem, but because of too soft, basically with this state to bend lessSecond, you have to choose pure aluminum or alloy aluminum?Pure aluminum hardness is not very good, with 1100, 1050, 1060 and so on can be recommended 1100 H26Alloy aluminum hardness is better, can use 3003, 3005, 5052 and other semi hard state can be.Specific recommendations were then determined by 6061, 2024, 7075 if the hardness is too high, especially for the T6 state is more, should not bend, unless you're heating and folding the difference between aluminum and aluminum is poor oxidation resistance, tolerance, surface effect, crystal accuracy and the uniform stability of a difference, not only the bending effect difference.If the aluminum surface paint it quality do not too good, good is a waste, it is recommended to use 3003-H26, 3005H24 or 5052H34, the price of twenty pieces of it, made up to more than forty yuan per kilogram
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:What is the best thing to use on aluminum to end existing rust and stop it from spreading?
- aluminum doesn't rust but it does corrode I think they make a navel jelly for aluminum they should sell it at the hardware store just follow the directions on the bottle
- Q:The difference between aluminium alloy and aluminium plate
- Aluminum alloy low density, but relatively high strength, close to or higher quality steel, plastic good, can be processed into various profiles, with excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, widely used in industry, the use of only steelIn general, outdoor billboards are made of aluminium alloy sheets
- Q:how reliable are today's aluminum block engines?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how reliable are today's aluminum block engines? Remember the notorious Chevy Vega of the 1970's? As I recall, one the big problems with that car was that it was equipped with an aluminum block engine. The new Ford Mustangs are also equipped with aluminum engines to reduce curb weight and improve fuel efficiency. Will they be prone to...
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Aluminum cooling fast! Copper conducts heat quickly! Is it clear enough?.Copper has a good heat conductivity. For metal conductive ability of thermal conductivity is strong.
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- the difference between iron, steel aluminium is that aluminium contains no carbon as iron steel do. Iron steel over time will rust but aluminium wont. In taking out carbon out off iron to make steel is it needs the carbon % to be less than 0.5% as with iron it still contains carbon at 1.5% to 2% so is not a very strong metal and steel. In Strength Steel is stronger than aluminium and also weights heavier than aluminium. Aluminium do sent corrode because it do sent contain iron as with steel it dose as oxygen reacts with it over time causing it to rust. This is why a coat of red oxide paint is put on it for finishing purposes. In cost efficient steel is the cheaper as steel is a faster process in making it. As you only need 3 ingredients which are Iron ore, Coke which is coal burnt to take off impurities and leaves carbon. As with Aluminium it is more expensive as an expensive process to make and the ore and can only be mined in sear-tonn countries such as Australia. Hope this Helps :o)
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- 3003 is aluminium manganese alloy aluminum plate (Al--Mn), which is mainly composed of manganese.H24: continuous casting, continuous rolling, Zhang Liqiang and partial toughening.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Aluminium alloy is added in the process of aluminum alloy elements (main alloying elements copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium, etc.) in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum and chemical index. Alloy aluminum sheet has some special properties of pure aluminum plate, and is widely used in special environment, such as ship, refrigerator, mould, aerospace equipment, etc..
- Q:Can you make ribbons out of aluminum foil?
- The answer to your two questions is that aluminum foil cut long and narrow is very weak and further weakened by its tendency to have slight tears on the edge in cutting due to stress. Aluminum foil will curl when pulled over an edge but it has to be done very carefully to keep it from tearing and has very little spring to it - a slight touch will flatten it. Although it would be a little extreme and sharp, you could cut narrow pieces off of thin aluminum sheet - soda cans or flashing used for valleys on roofs and which will curve in cutting and have enough stiffness to hold the shape. And cost more
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range