||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door:
Aluminium Profile Anodized for Rooling Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- You can use 502, Alteco and other instant glue to bond plastic and metal, chloroprene rubber adhesive or glass cement are also ok.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:which kind of enterprises are aluminium sheet circles used in?
- user use cold squezz method to transform the aluminum sheet circle into various standard capacitor shell, aluminium collapsible tube shell, which are broadly used in electron industry, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and automobile products,electrical appliance, heat preservation, machine manufacturing, automobile,spaceflight,military industry,mould, construction, printing and other industries.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- we usually use resin grind stone to grind aluminum sheets, Vibration Grinding Mill is also ok.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range