Structure of Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Roofing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Roofing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Roofing:
Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Roofing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Roofing:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- If you only need sticky sticks and low marks, you can choose N-906AB glue or KD-855 quick drying metal glue
- Q:Chemical equation for aluminum metal?
- Aluminium metal combines with the oxygen from the air on heating to form aluminium oxide. The reaction can be represented using a balanced equation as 4 Al (s) + 3O2(g) = 2Al2O3(s)
- Q:Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection?
- Aluminum okorder.com/... Read both pages. The information is basic enough to be useful no matter where you live.
- Q:Molar mass of Aluminum Oxide?
- Mass Of Aluminum
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:What is the best thing to use on aluminum to end existing rust and stop it from spreading?
- Aluminum doesn`t rust. This is probably tin. If a magnet sticks to it, treat and paint as you would steel.
- Q:White Macbook or Aluminum Macbook?
- There is no difference between the plastic/aluminum on the inside at all except for the firewire port, and some of the aesthetic differences (the aluminum one just looks cooler in my opinion, the lcd is behind the glass panel, the trackpad is made of glass too, and the battery meter is on the side, not underneath like the white macbook). Firewire is IEEE 1394, it's like USB but not used as much except with high-speed external hard drives and digital video cameras (which can be used with video editing software on Macs). It is faster than USB.
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Tig weld is your best answer. Look for a local welding shop in your area. They usually have a minium hourly fee. I'd guess it'd be between $50-$75.
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Aluminum is a versatile material with vast applications in engineering, aerospace and automotive industries. Some of its desirable properties include lightweight (relative to steel) and high strength. The metal is however rarely used in its pure form, it is often alloyed with other elements such as Mg, Manganese, chromium, Titanium to fine tune its mechanical, chemical and or physical properties and tailor it to specific applications. However, in some applications other materials are preferred, for example, Magnesium, due to its higher strength to weight ratio is increasingly replacing Al in transmission casing of automobiles. Also, Compacted Graphite cast Iron is preferred in engine blocks because of its superior strength at high tempreatures, dimensional stability and wear resistance. Auto engines work at very tempreatures and alloys that are capable of withstanding high pressures while maintaining stability are critical. CGCI performs better than Al in this situation. Al alloys remains an important engineering materials though.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates?
- The three and 3000 series aluminum on behalf of 300330033A21. Also known as China's 3000 series aluminum antirust aluminum production process is more outstanding.3000 series aluminum is made of manganese as main components. The contents of 1.0-1.5 in between. Is a series of anti rust function better. Routine application in air conditioning, ice box, car etc. in the moist environment, price more than 1000 written columns, is a commonly used alloy series.The four and 4000 series aluminum aluminum on behalf of 4A014000 series belongs to the high silicon content series. Usually silicon content between 4.5-6.0%. Belongs to the building material, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials; low melting point, good corrosion resistance of the product description: has the characteristics of heat resistance, wear resistanceThe five and 5000 Series 5052.5005.5083.5A05 series.5000 series aluminum plate belongs to the representative of the more commonly used aluminium alloy series, the main elements of magnesium, magnesium content in 3-5%. Also called aluminum magnesium alloy. The main characteristics of low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the aluminium magnesium alloy is lower than that of other series. It is commonly used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tank. The application in the conventional industries are more widely. The processing technology for slab continuous casting and rolling, which belongs to the aluminum plate series so can do deep processing. Oxidation belongs to one of the more mature aluminum series in China 5000 series aluminum plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range