Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:What kind of aluminum tape is used for producing refrigerator?
- Aluminum foil latticed cloth tape. Rubber binder for Water heater and air-conditioning pipe with heat insulation and moisture proof properties . Aluminum foil tape and tin foil tape.
- Q:Does some one has ever used the aluminium foil paper to keep the house roof from overheat? How about the effect of this method?
- It has some effect, but not durable. The general effect can be better if you use the material like foam glass to keep heat insulation and preservation.
- Q:What's the result after mistakenly eating the aluminium package when taking the pill?
- If you have the digestive tract symptom like abdominal distention,I suggest you should go to hospital to have a check to see.Watch the excrement if you have no symptoms after mistakenly eating the aluminium package. If you have abdominal pain……
- Q:What is carbon coated aluminum foil?
- Original aluminum conductive properties of the metal itself is already good, but for the greater enhance its conductivity, people invented a carbon-coated aluminum foil. Carbon-coated aluminum foil is referring to the conductive graphite and carbon nano-coated tablets, uniform, delicate coated on aluminum foil, aluminum foil once put on such "nano coat", it will be able to collect micro-current of the active substance and greatly reduce negative resistance between the poles, the static conductivity to maximize the performance.
- Q:What causes the velocity effect of the aluminum foil?
- 1, the state of friction between the work rolls and the rolled material changes, with the increase of the rolling speed, into the amount of lubricating oil increases, so that the lubrication between the rolls and the rolled material changes. Reduced coefficient of friction, film thickening, followed by thinning the thickness of aluminum foil.
- Q:How about the heat dissipation of aluminum tape?
- 1. To increase thermal conductivity by wrapping the copper pipe for heat dissipation with aluminum tape. 2. To increase heat dissipation by sealing the heat fin and fan port with aluminum tape. 3. To increase heat dissipation by taping video memory with aluminum tape or importing a heat fin to the main board.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high-quality decorative foil is?
- With the growing popularity of the rapid development of China's construction industry and decorative foil applications, decorative aluminum demand will increase dramatically. In addition, the use of decorative foil wrapping gifts is very popular in foreign countries in recent years in our country developing very fast, is expected to have better prospects.
- Q:What are the advantages of aluminum foil?
- Compositing aluminum foil thermal insulation material uses the latest international technology of rubber and plastic modification and introduces world-leading technology and equipment of permanent aluminum foil composite, which is rubber and plastic compositing thermal insulation material of international advanced level.
- Q:What defects may causes through the aluminum foil roll?
- Roll printing, roll eyes, uneven gloss, it is mainly due to the roll of aluminum foil defects, is divided into point, line, surface three. The most significant features three cycles appear. This defect is caused mainly due to: incorrect grinding rolls; FOD roll: incoming print defects injury roll; roll fatigue; the impact between the rolls, slippage.
- Q:which one, aluminum foil or tin does well in heat insultaion and with a lower cost?
- There is no distinct difference between them in heat insultation. Aluminum foil is cheaper than tinfoil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range