Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:Aluminum vs. Aluminum alloys?
- pure aluminum resist corrosion better than alloy,but alloy is stronger That is why there is Alclad aluminum which is aluminum alloy covered with a thin coat of pure aluminum. But unfortunatley the pure aluminum is suciptable to scraches.
- Q:How does aluminum become magnetized?
- aluminum is not magnetic. But it does exhibit paramagnetism. wikipedia: Paramagnetism is a form of magnetism that occurs only in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field. Paramagnetic materials have a relative magnetic permeability greater or equal to unity, i.e. a positive magnetic susceptibility, and hence are attracted to magnetic fields. The magnetic moment induced by the applied field is linear in the field strength and rather weak. It typically requires a sensitive analytical balance to detect the effect and modern measurements on paramagnetic materials are often conducted with a SQUID magnetometer. Unlike ferromagnets, paramagnets do not retain any magnetization in the absence of an externally applied magnetic field, because thermal motion randomizes the spin orientations. Some paramagnetic materials retain spin disorder at absolute zero, meaning they are paramagnetic in the ground state. Thus the total magnetization drops to zero when the applied field is removed. Even in the presence of the field there is only a small induced magnetization because only a small fraction of the spins will be oriented by the field. This fraction is proportional to the field strength and this explains the linear dependency. The attraction experienced by ferromagnetic materials is non-linear and much stronger, so that it is easily observed, for instance, by the attraction between a refrigerator magnet and the iron of the refrigerator itself. .
- Q:The kitchen faucet is placed at the bottom of the cupboard.
- Aluminum foil for food can be wrapped on both sides, and it is generally recommended to enhance the heat transfer effect with bright bread wrap. HistoryThe original foil is really made of tin foil, aluminum foil is hard, will also bring a tin taste in food, which later aluminum prices reduced, replaced the aluminum foil foil in daily life there. However, because of the influence of aluminum on the brain, the surface of the existing aluminum foil is coated with aluminum to avoid the release of the metal.
- Q:Quick help Please..Why is aluminum such a useful metal in spite of the fact that it is very reactive?
- Aluminium quickly becomes coated with a layer of aluminium oxide which is unreactive. This means we can use it in lots of useful ways (see previous answer) without it reacting/corroding.
- Q:Without the backing of aluminum foil and aluminum foil backing is what is the difference between what is their characteristics?
- No backing: is the ordinary aluminum foil, a tin foil, such as high-grade aluminum bottle mouth. The surface has very tiny holes, easy to leak smell, but can be arbitrary shape covered in the surface of the object, very soft.A backing: in ordinary aluminum foil back up a layer of membrane material, such as paper. In order to increase the intensity, reduce the leakage of aluminum foil surface caused by tiny holes. The most common is the layer inside the cigarette case. Good sealing performance, especially for odor sealing.My factory main operation is aluminum foil roughing mill in 20 years ago, a machine about one million, more than 170 kW, zhenshuang.
- Q:What defects may causes through the aluminum foil roll?
- All the rolls can cause surface damage factors, can be formed on the aluminum foil rolling harm. Because aluminum foil rolling roll surface finish high, slight gloss surface unevenness will affect its status. Periodically clean mill, mill kept clean, to ensure the normal operation of roll clearance, roll change periodically, reasonable grinding, it is to ensure a uniform surface substantially aluminum foil rolling conditions.
- Q:What specification does air hose of aluminum foil have?
- The specification and dimension of aluminum foil air hose: 1.2Ф- 16Ф. 2. thickness of pipe: 0.03mm. 3. temperature: -30℃+150℃ 4. steel wire: 0.8-1.4mm 5.flow velocity: aluminum foil fiexible air hose 28M/S. Good weather fastness, suitable for damp place and moderate cost. Galvanized steel pipe is fireproofing and easy to make. The inwall of air hose is smooth and with good air tightness resistance and bearing strength. The field fabrication of air hose is convenient. It's with high strength, strong ability to resist static pressure and is easy to carry. It won't be damaged after being collided. Generally aluminum foil telescopic air hose is vacuum exhaust, usually used in the bathroom defend bath to exhaust air.
- Q:What's the price of aluminum foil?
- Different aluminum foil manufacturers, the prices are different, it is recommended to use anychem chemical engine, through comparison to find your satisfied suppliers and reasonable prices!
- Q:Does the aluminium paper can be used in the micro wave oven?
- Yes. Any kinds of aluminium foil can be used in the micro wave oven.The aluminium foil used in the micro wave oven is selled in the supermarket! Control the temperature! The food should be heated balancedly and prevent nutrients loss.I usually use the aliminium foil when cooking the beer fish. Aluminium foil:high temperature cooking aluminium foil、low temperature aluminium foil,ect. The aluminium foil wrapped food should be put into the oven for heating. The use should be avoided if the aluminium foil have the spark when contact to the interior wall of the oven.
- Q:Here is a list of aluminum metals for a bike frame? Please rate the lightest to heaviest. Thanks?
- All okorder.com or some high zoot titanium.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range