Structure of Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing:
Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "H12" mean?
- Such problems, it is recommended to find manufacturers, ask a clear, can not be careless, reference, Baidu encyclopedia, or 15194148663, I believe I can help you
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- 3003 is aluminium manganese alloy aluminum plate (Al--Mn), which is mainly composed of manganese.H24: continuous casting, continuous rolling, Zhang Liqiang and partial toughening.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Aluminium alloy is added in the process of aluminum alloy elements (main alloying elements copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium, etc.) in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum and chemical index. Alloy aluminum sheet has some special properties of pure aluminum plate, and is widely used in special environment, such as ship, refrigerator, mould, aerospace equipment, etc..
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The first is the volume slightly, the aluminum plate as a column volume V= length * width * height =1*2*0.001=0.002 cubic meters and then calculate the quality volume of m= V* density =0.002* density (see you for what kind of concrete, aluminum, aluminum, or Aluminum Alloy? If it's pure aluminum (if it's a high school physics title, or pure aluminum doesn't fit), it's 2700 kilograms per cubic meter.
- Q:How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?
- How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?The clearance value of the stretched aluminum plate is =1.3~1.4t (first stretch), 1.15~1.2t (second times stretch), and 1.1t (last stretch). The tensile properties of aluminum sheets are inferior to those of low carbon steel, and they are easily broken when stretched. The tensile height 45mm depends on the diameter of the drawing piece.A cylindrical part of a large cross-sectional area from a material to a small cross section is called a tensile coefficient. That is, the ratio of the cross-sectional area to the cross-sectional area before stretching, i.e., m=A0/An-1. For cylindrical parts, m1=d1/D0, the coefficient of the first stretch can be around 0.5, i.e., the diameter after the first stretch is 1/2 of the blank diameter before the drawing. In the future, the tensile coefficients are usually around 0.7~0.8. The calculation of drawing blank, roughly calculate the blank size according to the principle of equal area of the blank before and after the drawing.
- Q:How does the reflective film stick to the aluminum plate?
- Put the plate clean, dry, reflective film a head from the aluminum back 2CM at the beginning attached to the aluminum plate, wrapping, pull to the front, back and side brush paper hanging tear reflective film side with the hanging brush to the aluminum paste, try to avoid bubbles.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:What advantages does the ceramic panel curtain wall have compared with the aluminum sheet and stone curtain wall?
- The color of aluminum sheet is single, the quality is not high; the price of stone is high; the color difference is serious; the radiation is not environmental; and the resource is limited; the supply is difficult to guarantee; the weight of the tile is light; the radiation is zero; the pollution resistance is strong. Rich in color, especially in the production process, forms of diversification, to meet high, medium and low-end customer base needs. Zhejiang ruigao company is China and Asia's first introduction of the ceramic plate production line, their R & D capability is recognized. The pursuit of perfection, the introduction of new ideas, and the concept of customization for architects to realize their dreams and fashion designs for the architecture have opened wider space for the wide application of ceramic panels and curtain walls. In fact, the application of ceramic is not limited to curtain wall, but also applied to the lighting effect display, interior decoration and so on. Hi! In short, there are any problems can be exchanged with each other.
- Q:Can aluminum plate be welded?
- Q:What's the maximum size of 3 mm thick aluminum sheet?
- See tolerance taggingIf there is no tolerance, see the accuracy level of the workpiece and check the tolerance listA 3-4 mm deviation is acceptable if the magnitude is not noted and is of no importanceThat is, the 3.5mm is OK, if the lower accuracy is generally 2.95
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range