Structure of Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing:
Aluminium Corled Sheet for Aluminium Roofing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:mass of individual aluminum atom?
- answer is 0.47/107 so each atom weighs 0.004392523364485981308411214953271g that can be rounded to whatever decimal places you want.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Port and polish could give you loads of power depending on how big and clean you want to go. Aluminum heads are nice, they are very expensive and will only disperse heat faster. Although they can warp as well if they are under too much heat. If I had to choose, I would choose the port and polish with a roller rocker rail and a high flow electric water pump. I'm sorry but I'm not sure what a 3v is?
- Q:12ft aluminum boat weight limit?
- there okorder.com/ Weight Capacity 335 lb / 151kg Max. Person Capacity 2 Max. HP Capacity 3 hp / 2kw Max. Person Weight Capacity 295 lb / 133kg Hull Gauge .050 / 1.27mm Package Length 18' / 5.49m Seats 3 the 6.5hp ob will push the capacity weight of the boat with out a problem, but may not be able to bring the boat onto a plane. hope this helps
- Q:Wonderland hard aluminum
- Wrought iron platform made 3 aluminum alloy with a hard aluminumAluminum + granite can also be synthesized
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- So the theoretical weight should be about two and a half tons of one cubic meter.
- Q:Painting on aluminium .?
- Prep and clean with vinegar
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- The complicating factor is that aluminium oxidizes as soon as it comes into contact with oxygen in the air. Every aluminum can thus has a sort of coating of aluminium oxide. The aluminum oxide will likely not melt the same way you'd expect aluminium metal.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:Can you temper aluminum or tin?
- No. In fact, aluminum (and I believe tin) work harden when hammered - as do brass and copper and you heat to anneal and then you can cool fast or slow, still soft. Tin has a very low melting point and hitting it with a torch, especially if thin, will probably put a hole in it. The chances of you actually having tin sheet metal are very low - tin cans are zinc plated steel or some other coating. Steel does harden when quench, but heating tin or zinc coated metal is likely to damage the coating and perhaps give off noxious fumes - especially zinc.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- it firstly etches off the oxide on the surface of aluminum, and then reacts with aluminum, generating bubble.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range