Structure of Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- The problem is that in an oxygen rich environment, like the air, then aluminum will instantly form a protective coating of aluminum oxide on any freshly prepared surface. So, mechanical sanding or abrasion will be of little help. You could abrade the surface inside of a container where there is no oxygen. That would require the construction of an airtight glovebox, then fill it with N2 or an inert gas. The aluminum oxide coating will dissolve in very basic solutions. Aluminum metal is also very reactive with water. 2Al + 6H2O -- 2Al(OH)3(s) + 3H2(g) In Drano, the basic solution dissolves the Al2O3 coating, which allows the Al metal to react with water producing H2 gas and the agitation needed to help dissolve the clog.
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- copper aluminum’s conductivity is lower than copper.
- Q:How does the reflective film stick to the aluminum plate?
- Put the plate clean, dry, reflective film a head from the aluminum back 2CM at the beginning attached to the aluminum plate, wrapping, pull to the front, back and side brush paper hanging tear reflective film side with the hanging brush to the aluminum paste, try to avoid bubbles.
- Q:Is This Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is white and powdery in texture. It also takes a bit longer for aluminum to oxidize than iron, so I don't think you could have cakes of aluminum oxide in 4 days. If the cakes you are describing are reddish in color, then no, it is NOT aluminum oxide. It is good old fashioned ferric oxide- rust from iron.
- Q:What's the difference between laser cutting aluminum plate and stainless steel plate?
- Aluminum plate reflectivity high, viscous strong, general 3mm above will hang slag, but very easy to peel off, stainless steel cutting ability and thickness and equipment power relationship more.Wire cutting: wire cutting refers to WEDM. It is developed on the basis of electric spark piercing and forming. In some ways, WEDM has been replaced by edm. Need to use the electric spark line cutting machine operation line cutting, the basic physical principle is free of positive ions and electrons in the presence of accumulation, a conductive channel ionized quickly formed, current formed between two plates, caused numerous collisions between particles, the formation of a plasma, and quickly rises to the high temperature of 8000 to 12000 the moment in the two conductor surface melting materials.
- Q:Who invented clear aluminum?
- Nichols was eventually recognized as the inventor of transparent aluminum.
- Q:Is it true that heated aluminum causes Alzheimer's?
- They felt that used to be the case because of the aluminum seeping into the food. Hard to find an uncoated aluminum pot now. You get more aluminum from deodorants and antacids than cookware. You shouldn't though cook or store tomatoes in aluminum...and that's just the reaction in chemistry.
- Q:What bonds can Aluminum make?
- Well, any metal can have metallic bonds. Aluminum is a metal and is able to alloy with other metals to modify its properties. The criteria for covalent versus ionic are: (see link 1) If the electronegativities are equal (i.e. if the electronegativity difference is 0), the bond is non-polar covalent. If the difference in electronegativities between the two atoms is greater than 0, but less than 2.0, the bond is polar covalent. If the difference in electronegativities between the two atoms is 2.0, or greater, the bond is ionic. All you need to do is determine the difference in electronegativity to see if the bond is polar covalent or ionic for the compounds of aluminum. The official line is that if a metal and a nonmetal react then the bond is ionic. But, it is not quite that simple. We finally have to look at the difference in electronegativity between the element that make up the compound. Examples: Aluminum oxide Al2O3, aluminum chloride AlCl3 (actually this is Al2Cl6), aluminum fluoride AlF3, aluminum carbide Al4C3. Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.44 for O Difference = 1.83 Bond is polar covalent Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.16 for Cl Difference = 1.55 Bond is polar covalent Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.98 for F Difference = 2.37 Bond is ionic Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 2.55 for C Difference = 0.94 Bond is polar covalent This type of analysis can be done for many other actual compounds of aluminum. Try some yourself. Hope this is helpful to you. JIL HIR
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range