Structure of Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:aluminum cans?
- IDK, but this may give you some idea of 1 billion. 1 Billion seconds ago.. It was 1959 1 Billion minutes ago... Christ was alive.
- Q:Can you make aluminum oxide by electrolysis?
- The way I remember it is a cathode is like a catheter because they both receive stuff and the anode is the opposite of that) So, if you break apart Al2O3 you have 2Al^3+ and 3O^2-. Al^3+ goes to the cathode to receive electrons and become a neutral metal. O^2- goes to the anode to donate electrons and become O2 gas. Hope the analogy and explanation helps!
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:What glue does stainless steel board and aluminium board glue well?
- Is the whole surface covered with glue or covered with four sides?What are you asking for?This kind of structure can use more glue,Acrylic structural adhesive, epoxy structural adhesive, silicone structural adhesiveNeed to understand glue, we can communicate,
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates?
- A series of 1000, representing the 1050106010701000 series aluminum is called pure aluminum, all in series 1000 series aluminum content belongs to one of the largest series. The purity can reach more than 99%. Because the technology does not contain other elements, the production process is relatively simple, the price is relatively cheap, is most commonly used in the conventional industry a a series of circulation on the market for most of the 1050 and 1060 series.1000 series aluminum plate to determine the minimum aluminum content in this series according to the amount of the last two Arabia figures, such as the 1050 series of the last two Arabia number 50, according to the international brand naming principles, content must reach to the top 99.5% qualified products. Aluminum Alloy technical standards China (gB/T3880-2006) is also clear that the aluminum content of 1050 aluminum content reached 99.5%. the same 1060 series aluminum must reach above 99.6%.The two and 2000 series aluminum 2A16 (LY16) 2A06 (LY6) features of 2000 series aluminum is high hardness, which belongs to the copper content is the highest, probably around 3-5%.2000 series aluminum plate belongs to aviation aluminum, currently in the conventional industries should not be used. Our current production of 2000 series aluminum manufacturers quality can not less. Compared with foreign countries. Currently imported aluminum is mainly provided by the production enterprises of South Korea and Germany. With the rapid development of China's aerospace industry, aluminum production technology of the 2000 series will be further improved.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- both of them are silver white.
- Q:when touching a piece of aluminum, does the aluminum gain a positive or negative charge?
- Aluminum is a metal and every metal has a property that it holds electrons of its outer most orbital quite loosely ( it is electropositive ). And our hand's skin consists of mostly COVALENT bonded compounds which hold their electrons quite tightly. So if we touch aluminum the chances are strong that the electrons are being transferred from aluminum to our hands. But since our hand have covalent compounds so the total transfer must be very small if it is anyway. Otherwise we feel shock every time we touch a neutral aluminum also IF U develop some negative charge then aluminum will take that charge since it has small hold on the outermost electrons. so it easily takes charge frm yr hand at lower potential to its ground potential surface.
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Because it's lighter with about the same strength as iron alloys
- Q:What bonds can Aluminum make?
- Aluminum forms metallic bonds in the metal and aluminum alloys. Aluminum forms covalent bonds as with aluminum isopropoxide. Aluminum forms ionic bonds as in aluminum sulfate. Aluminum chloride is ionic in aqueous solution but molecular in solvents such as benzene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range