Structure of Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Most reactive metal will corrode first.
- Q:Can aluminum be either conductive or magnitized?
- Aluminium saucepans and frypans demonstrate that Al conducts heat, aluminium wires are used because it is a very good conductor of electricity, but lighter and cheaper than copper, so used on overhead cables. Most lay-people would describe Al as non-magnetic. However, Al is weakly paramagnetic. It does not hold a magnetic field, but does respond to a (strong) magnetic field, albeit weakly. The effect is strongest at low temperatures, and decreases as temp increases.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- Plus they are heavier, will take a truck with at least a V6. Aluminum on the other hand is lighter, does not look as good, has less maintenance, can take more abuse than fiberglass. But an aluminum boat is not as wide as a fiberglass boat, that is my biggest complaint. The width makes a big difference, like women's hips !! wider the better !! Look at a 17' boat, world of difference in the 1'. Good luck be careful,
- Q:Excuse me: how much is the price of the thick 3mm 1000 *2000mm aluminum sheet per square meter?.
- (the current price of aluminum ingot is about: 15000 yuan / ton, plus board processing fee 2000/ tons, =18000 yuan / ton), the proportion of 2.71*3mm* aluminum plate price 18 yuan / kg, =146.34 yuan / square. 2MM*2.71* price 18 yuan =97.26 yuan / square.
- Q:What hurts more, a wooden bat or an aluminum one?
- I've been chased with an aluminum bat, but haven't ever been hit with either. I would say that the wooden bat would hurt more, because that's solid wood. An aluminum bat is hollow. But then yet, I've red articles where aluminum bats perform better for some kind of scientific reason that I didn't quite understand. So if an aluminum bat performs better on a baseball, it would be safe to assume that perhaps it would hurt more to be hit with an aluminum one. But either way, it's safe to say... I'd rather not be hit with either!
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- You can use 502 adhesive.
- Q:did Apple stop selling Mac Aluminum?
- Yes...All Aluminium Macbooks are now turned to Macbook Pros. So might want to try the Mid 2009 white macbook or you have to go with 13 Macbook Pro... vist www.parithi.co.cc for details..
- Q:A copper-aluminum alloy has an aluminum concentration of (5.19x10^2) kg/m3.?
- Copper Aluminum Alloy
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- Fiberglass boats ARE NOT more durable. A typical fiberglass bass boat will last approx 12-15 years with regular use- depending on brand and if you plan to fish tournaments. (Tournaments can ruin a boat in NO time.) Typically, GOOD aluminum hulls will last a LONG time- if properly cared for.
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range